Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

breeding pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy looked at Alexis wanting to comfort her knowing what she went through must have been horrible. "You are a true monster." Amelia said to Mintar as she stared at him wanting to kill him.

Mintar reenters the room carrying a sack.he sets it down on the table and walks over toward amys cage standing right in front of her "are you ready for me to teach you a lesson beast?"

"There is nothing a monster like you can teach me." Amy said her tail flicking as she was ready for a fight.

He opens her cage door grabbing the chain hanging down he pulls the chain hard pulling her to the stone wall quickly locking the chain to the hook in the wall he then takes a couple steps back looking at her

Amy struggled every inch of the way trying to slash at him but from the hard angle she could not strike him at all. Amy was fast and it was apparent she was trained in fighting.

Placing his r.hand on the handle of his bull whip as he pulls it out he unravels it swinging it in small circles he then lifts it high above his.head.then pulls down hard the leather whip slashing across her bare back

Amy let out a loud cry as she felt the whip dig into her back. Her hands squeezed together so hard her nails started to draw blood as she felt the pain.

Again he lifts the whip high above his head pulling it down harder this time the leather again slashing through her flesh causing blood to run down her back

Amy cried out again feeling the leather tear at her flesh. She felt tears running down as she felt her back being whipped at.

He sets the whip down and presses his front to her bloody back he whispers in her ear "now are you ready to take this big dick or do you need to be beaten more?"

"You are a monster and creep and I will never give into you." Amy snapped as she felt a little blood run of her back. She had never had a man inside her so she was scared of it too.

"I have something even more scary for you" he goes to his bag pulling out a sack he opens the pouch pouring thr contents into his hand "salt, just a little rubbed in the wounds on your back will burn more than you could ever imagine

Amy eye's widened and she shivered in fear knowing that was going to hurt. "You won't beat me." Amy said quietly still scared.

Taking out his big hard.cock he pulls her ass to him wrapping her hair around his hand he jerks back and slams his cock all the way in her pussy

Amy cried out feeling his cock slam into her pussy. She cried out feeling it deep inside her tight pussy. She felt more tears as he began to rape her. She hated the feel of every inch of the man.

He pulls her hair harder slamming his cock inside her pussy faster her juices running fown his long shaft dripping off his big hairy balls as he fucks her harder

Amy continued to cry out as she was being pounded and raped by this man. She felt every inch as some of her natural juices dripped out of her. Amy pulled at her chains trying to get them loose at no success but she didn't stop trying.

His cock thickens swelling with his thick cum pounding harder snd faster as he hits his.climax hefills her pussy up with his seed

Amy felt her pussy fill with his thick and warm cum. She cried out and tried to kick him off as she got aggressive again trying to make him pay for defiling her body.

Grabbing the chain he unhooks it dragging her back to the cage throwing her in he slams the door shut locking it then he notices his.cum running down her leg "we will have.more fun later beast"

Amy felt defeated her back red and bleeding and his cum leaking from her pussy as she sat beat but not broken.

Alyssa came to her cage door whimpering at her trying to comfort her as she did to her.
Seeing the man still there she whines and backs away from the door a little bit.

Glances at the girls before turning and leaving the room slamming the door shut behind him

Amy heard the door slammed and looked over at the other pin where Alexis was. "M-my name is Amy." Amy said quietly not knowing what to say after the two girls were raped.

"mines Alexis," she whispers not wanting the guy to come back out.
she crawls back to the cage door and sits down. The cold cement
got colder as cum slips out of her pussy and soaks the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom