Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

breeding pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Take of these chains and you can just see what I can do about it." Amy said her cat-like eyes glaring at the man. She was a lot smaller the the guy but she was a scrapper and would be brought down with out a fight. She could feel her heart pumping as she knew that this could end with him on top and her broken.

He then looks around at the other girls "you are all owned slave meat ill do as i wish with you and there is nothing you can do about it"

Alexis cowards in her corner watching the mean man
in front of her cage she decides to speack up,
"what happens if we dont corruperate with you?"
she may be scared but it didnt mean she was willingly
going to give this guy what he wanted.

He looks at alexis "i dont expect you to give it willingly but i am going to take it wether you like it or not!"

Amy was penned and chained like an animal but she still had her spirit. She looked at the man and could sense pure evil from this man. "And when your time comes I will have to try enjoying beating you." She said looking at Alexis then back at the man.

Alexis shruddered and leaned against the cage.
"i think its best not to anger the crazy guy"
she sugests to the other girl giggling knowing it
was just as insulting

Mintar approaches alexis cage he opens the door grabbing the chain hanging down that leads up to a steel collar.around her slender neck as he jerks the chain hard pulling her hard out of the cage leading her to a dark corner of the big room then he hooks the chain to a hook in the stone wall he then ties her wists in front of her her bare back and ass in front of him

"Hey hands off her! Are you afraid of facing me?" She shouted knowing Alexis was scared deep down and was ready to protect her.

She screams struggling against him and the chains
with no help it just hurt her body.
The chains would dig into her skin every time she
struggled against it she started to cry.
"please i didnt mean it im sorry," she really
wish she could disappear right know.

Mintar looks back at amy "your going to watch me take this beast first then ill come for you" he turns his full attention to alexis "now im going to have my way with you the question is are you going to take it or are me and my bull whip going to have to beat the fight out of you first?"

"oh god," she whimpers as he tells her whats
in store for her. "please no I dont want to
do anything, I just want to go home."
She crys out she then starts thrusting against
her chains again frightened and scared.
"please im sorry please let me go."
She begged and begged just hoping
one of the times he would here her.
But of course she knew he didnt care.

Amy felt responsible and was feeling ashamed as the cries of the girl began. Amelia's ears and tail flopped in sadness.

Mintar then grabs her breasts each hand cupping one as he starys to squeeze feeling her nipples harden on his hand he then pulls his r.hand down running it between her legs he starts rubbing her pussy "like that dont you slut i already know you do"

she whines and fights against the chains
"please no I dont please."
Her tail sways about as she struggles
and the chains rattle. "no no no"
She felt her nipple get hard and she wanted to
scream at it. They never been touched before
she never been touched this way before. She
didnt want her virginaty taken like this
she invision in a comfy bed with someone she
loved and trusted. She whines as he rubs her pussy
and gasps as pleasure hits her body as he does.

He unzips his fly pulling out his hard cock taking the long shaft in his hand he forces the girl to bend over with the other and begins to force the head of his cock between her pussy lops and shoves his shaft deep inside her virgin pussy making her take every inch

Alexis screams a blood curling scream as her
hyme is brocken and he slaims inside her body.
She thrashed and struggled crying as the guy
rapes her. Slowly the pain started to fade and her
insides started to turn hot .

He wraps her hair between his fingers pulling back hard as iy jerks her head back his hips pumping back and forth slamming his big cock harder inside the girls dripping wet pussy faster the sounds of her screams and cries making him pound her harder

She crys out as he pulls her hair and slams futher inside her.
He was treating her like a animal and it upset her.
She screams and kicks against the chains, her pussy
gribs on his member squeezing and tightens around
it. Her body starts to turn hot and something starts to
build up inside her, her breath starts to get faster
and small moans excape her lips against her will.

He begins to jerk her hair back harder his thick shaft throbbing hard inside her as he gets close to ejackulation and planting his seed deep inside her

She crys out as a climax rolls over her body making her muscles spasm
as he pull her hair harder and shove his member in deeper.
Crying she felt betrayed by her body but she never
felt that before in her life.

He big cock throbs hard as his climax hits he begins shooting his hot.seed deep inside her when he is finished he unhooks the chain and pulls her across the room then throws her back in her cage closing and locking the door

She squeels as she thrown back in the cage
as she cry she curls up in the corner
not knowing what was going to happen
to her. She felt hopeless and sad then
she had some anger but she surpressed
that. "I hate you" She scream at the man.

Mintar turns to her "hate me all you want but we both know the truth is you liked it you little slut" then he turns leaving the room slamming the door behind him

Alexis jumps as the doors slams shut and she goes back to crying in her corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom