Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

He simply held her closer, letting her shiver against him. " I cant let you out, he said, we have to break that fever. Then I will warm you up."

"I've had it before," he said I'm immune. "It will be a hard next few days but you will be ok, I promise. Just let me help you.

"I know, I'm so sorry!" he said as he gently rinsed the sweat from her forehead. He head was still red and hot. That had to change.

"Your almost there sweety," he said now gently stroking her soft skin to comfort her. "Your almost there!"

Eliana tried to suck it up tried to fight through the cold and the pain, but she could no longer do it. She tried to get herself out of the bath but she did not have the strength to and started slipped under the water.

Robert put his arms tightly around here chest and kept her from submerging. " You will be alright! he said softly but with urgency in his voice. Finally a few minute later , the fever broke and he lifted her from the tub and setting her in a chair, carefully blotter=d her dry then laid her on the bed and covered her lightly with a sheet

Eliana allowed him to move her as he wished she was so weakened, she did not even care that she was naked. Once in the bed she clung tight to the sheet trying to warm herself.

Seeing her shiver and feeling that her skin was now cool, He took a blanket and added it to her covering. He sat by the bed and reaching under the blanket rested his hand on the smooth top of her breast above the nipple, in this way he could keep track of how warm she was, he did not want her over heating again. “He gently rubbed her skin and spoke softly in her ear. I'll get you through this” He said.

Eliana clung tight to the blanket once it was given to her.she looked her eyes so heavy. "You should rest to, after all you have done for me."

He knew that someone had to monitor her temperature, so she didn't overheat. He body wouldn't do it on its own. He couldn't sleep until she was stable again. "I'll sleep when your better" he said leaving his hand tight on the top of her breast.

Eliana shook her head and gently tried to pull him to lay down next to her "you will be no use to either of us if your tired."

"Alright" he said. he removed his shoes and the shirt her wore which was dirty from the ride and finding a large thin night shirt in the closet slipped it on then slipped under the covers and lay next to her. At first he had been worried about falling asleep and letting her overheat but he soon found himself so excited at being next to her naked body that sleep was not an issue, but he was afraid that the growing erection next to her thigh would be.

Eliana smiled as he climbed into bed, she was happy that he would rest and not force himself to stay on her account. Once he was resting beside her she drew a deep breath and closed her eyes falling a sleep. In her sleep she kept moving closer and closer to him her body now pressed tight against him

Now that she was pressed tight against him he was free to move his hand and he wrapped it tight around her waist as she cuddled against him. After several hours her temperature seemed stable, and Robert relaxed, falling asleep. In his sleep his hand gently cupped her breast.

Eliana slept peacefully next to him. Her body diffently needed it as it worked to fight off the illness. She was so peacefully a sleep she did not notice or car about his hand touching her breast

[
Robert woke and when he realized how he was touching her, he was worried at first and almost jerked his hand away, but realizing she was still asleep, he just gradually moved his arm and go up from the bed tucking the blanket tightly around her. The herb bath had started the healing process but it needed continuing. He put his shirt back on and then began preparing an ointment by cooking the herbs in some animal fat. The ointment had the consistancy of soft butter, and smeeled heavily of cinamon, cloves, and mint. When it was ready, he kissed her gently on the cheek to wake her.

Eliana did not feel him move she just tight to the blanket, she slept until she felt him kiss her cheek her eyes slowly open and her nose picked up the smell of the herbs but then she noticed the smell of the cooked animal fat she made a face "what is that smell"

"Its an ointment I need you to put on. it will help you to heal. It will absorb through the skin so we need to rub it in everywhere. I will help you if you let me."

Eliana made another face but the sighed. "I feel so weak and drained, lifting my head from this pillow is to tiring, and I have no use of my powers will it help with all that?"

"It will make you well as it draws the infection out of your body. I know you are weak. I can put it on your if you like but it will mean my touching you everywhere. Will that be alright?" he didn't know if fairies were shy about their bodies like human females or not. "I don't want to offend you but I need to make you well."

"Wither its alright does not matter now, I barely any strength" she sighed a bit and the yawned her eyes getting heavy again, her body already ready to back to sleep.

As he listened to her he realized that she was making sense and that she understood the situation, so he pulled back the covers and beginning with her face he gently but thoroughly rubbed the ointment into her skin,applying as much as her skin would absorb. he body was amazing to him and beautiful beyond anything he had ever seen, but he willed himself to work from compassion and not out of lust. The most amazing part was her wings, both beautiful and sensitive, He has never touched anything so soft.

Back
Top Bottom