Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert smiled at the thought. “ I think I would like that very much. Why are there different color fairies? Is it like hair or eye color in a human?”

"Yes it very much is, how it depends on bloodlines as well, with my family and my family we are crimson color, it is said that makes the royal family easy to identify, and when I marry my husbands colors will change to match my own as he will someday be king."

“There isn't a prince?” Robert asked. “Are you an only child? The king must have been very concerned when you went missing.”

"What do I need to do to become a Fairy?" he asked. " Does it take a long time?" The thought of being able to fly intrigued him. He had thought she was kidding him the first time she had told him it was possible. Now she seemed serious about it.

"I myself am not sure, my mother only to me it could be done but not how, but my father seems to know how to do it so he would be the one to ask."

"We really do come from different worlds don't we, yes my father is not some one who thinks himself mightier than any man." She smiled. "Would you like me to show you to your room now."

"Yes I suppose, but now I am almost too excited to sleep" Robert said. "I can hardly wait for tomorrow!"

"Just please make sure you really think about this, once it done it not be undone." She then began to walk through the castle and finally after climbing some stairs she arrived at a door. This will be your room, mine is next store if you need anything."

Robert went in, but he just couldn't believe how much space there was and how nice it was. " All this just for me?" he asked.

"Its just that its so large and so nice. I have never had my own room." He just kept walking around looking it over.

"It's all yours for as long as you would to stay here." She then walked into the room and over to a door, "my room adjoined here in case there any problems, and there is a bath through that door, and there are clothes in the wardrobe."

"A bath? Don't you have to go to the stream? How does that work?" Robert was perplexed.

Eliana giggled "magic silly, it much nicer to relax in warm water all on your own then having to share the cool stream, now we just you the stream for swimming and fun."

" A warm bath? I'd love it but I have no magic."

He opened the door to the "bath" "Show me how it works"

Eliana walked into the bath with him and over to the tub, it was large enough to fit three people very comfortably, she put her hand on the edge of the tub and suddenly the water began to fill, it was steaming hot. "It will stay warm till you are done, once you are done the tub will know and the water will be gone."

He was more sure than ever that he liked the idea of being a fairy. He was so excited, that he didn't wait but got out of his clothes and climbed in the hot water.

"Oh um" Eliana blushed and then quickly left the room, she had never seen anyone naked before. She quickly rushed to her room and closed the door.

Robert was so wrapped up in the miracle of a hot bath he didn't notice she had left. After soaking a while he got out, and dried himself then remembered what she had said about clean clothes. He went to the dresser and got some out. He was amazed as with everything, that they fit perfectly. For the first time in many years he really smelled clean.

Eliana thought that a bath might to her some good after all she had been through she filled the tub and then stripped of her clothes and soaked in the tub it felt so good, once she was down she dried off and changed and collapsed on her bed happy to be home.

Robert went and lay on the comfortable bed in the big room, but it felt lonely and he couldn't sleep. After a while, he knocked quietly on her door.

Eliana was thinking all that had happened in such a short time, suddenly the knock came to the door. She got up from the bed and opened the door, she was smiled as she Robert there. "Hello, I figured you be in the tub or sleeping."

“The bed is wonderful, and so was the tub, but”......he looked down a bit embarrassed and blushing.... “I am lonely. May I stay with you? I don't mind using the floor”

Back
Top Bottom