Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

" Your welcome" he said extending a hand to help her out of the cot. He then left her to serve the food.

Eliana got out of bed and then stretched. Her wings fluttered and then she walked out of the tent over to the fire where he had the food. "It smells very good, do you need any help?"

Sit and eat... I have breakfast in control, and the horses ready and saddled. When we are finished eating, i hope we can add to the distance between us and the king." Robert was still fully aware of the peril he faced for leaving not only with the king's prized fairy, but also with the best and fastest horses in the land.

Eliana sat a moment. "I don't sense him near, I don't think he has even knows we are gone yet." She looked at him "so that will give us more time to get away and get home."

Robert knew that had the king not missed him, his knights would have, since their horses and Robert were not there to attend the morning games which were scheduled to begin any moment. They would report to the king and the chase would be on. " He will know very soon," Robert told her. " Fortunately we have all the best horses with us."

"We will head out then as soon as you are ready, we will have a day a head of him so it should be hard for him to catch us." She said as she finished her breakfast

"Finish your breakfast. Your breakfast. You need your energy. Why don't you shrink down and ride on Orion's head. It will save your energy. You can just talk to him. He will go where you tell him to. Won't you boy?" Orion nodded.

"I think you will find the horses very fast. You haven't yet seen the speed they are capable of when called upon. Trust me."

"Alright" she said and then began to help him pack up the camp and load the horses up. "We'll I think that is everything." She the sunk down and then sat atop the horses head.

"just tell him where to go, he will understand you." Robert said. he loved looking down at the now tiny fairy as they road.

Eliana nodded and then moved closer to the horses ear and told him where to go. She was amazed when he suddenly took of running.

"Just hang on tight!" Robert said laughing at Eliana's surprised look. The horse flew like the wind. and with clear instructions fom Eliana, the ran with confidence.

Eliana could feel they were getting closer and closer to her home, it would not be long now. She looked to Robert "we are about a half day away for my home should we let the horses rest a bit before you continue"

"They easily have a half day in them. Will it be safer there? " he asked "if it will we should keep going"

"Alright if you are sure. It will be much safer there, no one will ever be able to find us there, so we should never have to worry about the king and men again." She smiled and then told the horse where to go.

The horses responded wonderfully, just as he had trained them and took off across country, guided by the fairy. They even surprised Robert running better and with more assurance than he had ever seen them. He hung on and they rode like the wind.

Eliana held on as the horse ran. The journey was taking forever but finally she spotted it she told the horse to slow down she jumped from the horse and fluttered down to the ground as she did she once again became large. She went over to a large tree and stood looking up at smiling. "We are here."

Robert looked around. "Where is here?" he asked. He didn't see anything remarkable, to him it just looked like woods.

"Grab hold of the horses " she smiled and then waved her hand in front of the trunk of the tree suddenly the tree open to relieve a great kingdom, she urged Robert and the horses to pass through once they were inside the tree closed. As he looked around it was like a whole different world,sun shinning over the village, a large grand castle loomed over all.

"All this is inside a tree?" he asked. As he steps through, the world just expands. Robert almost falls over in awwe

"The tree is just a portal, that always us to past from this world into yours." She smiled she seemed so much better now that she was home. Her colors more brilliant and she actually sparkled.

" Are there any other humans here? Or am alone?" He looked around and there seemed to be fairies everywhere. "What if they don't like me? will they kill me?" He had to admit it was certainly a beautiful place.

"You are the only human here, however no will harm you, they would not dare." She began to walk now towards the castle and as she did there was a hush from the people in the village they stared at her, and then began to bow to her.

Robert followed along."Your a queen?" he asked not believing his eyes. The queen of the fairies had been captured? The king will be mad when he finds out she is gone. he only hoped she was as all powerful as she said she was.

Back
Top Bottom