Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fairy's Tale (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Eliana could do little more than close her eyes as she felt his hands on her skin, with her eyes close she thought she would fall a sleep, but the feeling of his hands were shocking to her, it made her body tingle. And then when he touched her wings she shivered.

Feeling her shiver, he kissed her gently. " I am sorry if this is unpleasant" he said. he didn't want to hurt her or embarrass her, but he knew it was necessary so he continued. His hands moved slowly down her body over her breast and nipples and then her waist and and hips. As he drew nearer her maidenhead he felt her muscles tense beneath his hands and he slowed his progress, working more slowly and giving her time to adjust to his touch. Finally his hands reached the sensitive and warm tissues between her legs and thighs. They were wet and almost hot to his touch. His hands began to shake nervously as he worked.

Eliana eyes snapped open when she felt his lips touch hers. She had never experienced a kiss before and she was not sure how to react to it. But before she had to his lips were gone and his worked again her flesh and then her touched, he touched her womanhood and she was shocked, not by the fact that he touched but that she enjoyed it. She jumped suddenly blushing terrible

When she jumped, he paused again leaving his hands where they were on her most private of places and leaned down and kissed her again. This time much more tenderly than before, and this time he did not break the kiss, but sucked gently on her lips and followed it with another, before continuing with his massage of her tender flesh. Feeling the heat within her and how easily it absorbed the ointment, He put more on his fingers and ever so gently applied it to her pink inner flesh as well. finally he moved on down her legs and thighs and eventually finished at her feet. When he had finished he climbed up beside her and pulled the covers back over them. and laying his naked body beside her he held her gently as before. his hand on her breast. and gently kissed her again and again.

Eliana was shocked and shaken by the new feelings she was feeling. She had never felt anything like it before. She bit her lip but then kissed him back. Until finally she broke the kiss and sat looking sad. "We shouldn't be doing this"

Seeing her saddened face, he stopped and looked at the floor, He crawled out of the bed and over to the corner of the room where he sat hanging his head and hiding his face. He had not wanted to shame her, but had responded naively in love of her. "I'm sorry!" he said through tears. "I didn't mean any harm." he felt dirty and ashamed. He just wanted to go home . "Send me back before I cause any more harm."

Eliana looked up a moment at him. "It's not that you shamed me, there is just so much you do not understand, a fairy can not so these types of things, I must remain pure until I found the man who will be my husband."

Her words cut him even more for in his heart that was what he wanted to be. Though he had no reason to expect it hoped that she wanted it too. " I'm sorry ... I 'll leave this place as soon as your well, perhaps a wolf or a bear will eat me before my king will find me." he got up and gave her the ointment. "You need to put this on yourself 3 times a day." He then went out of the cabin and sat outside to be near the animals. A little squirrel came up and her told it his trouble and how his heart was broken.

Eliana looked down she was so upset, she did truly care about him, but she thought he did not care enough about her to ever want to be her husband and she felt with the way he left that maybe that all he wanted from her was her body and the powers her father could give him.

After he had poured out his heart to the squirrel, he felt better and went back inside to be sure the fairy was alright. He gathered his things and a rug from the floor. "I will stay outside, and check on you till your well. I won't shame you any more. "Why did you let me believe that I had a chance? That I might be yours? I'll be outside the door if you need me." Tears ran from his face and he went back out side, and laid the rug on the ground.

Eliana lifted her head when he came back in she listen to his words and she was in shock, before she could say anything he was gone again. She called after him and struggled to move from the bed but was to weak. She called to him again

When he heard her call he opened the door and seeing her struggle, he helped her back to the bed. "How can I help you?" he asked.

She looked him, "Robert, I am sorry I did not understand your feelings for me, I just thought you like me for what my father could give, I had no idea your feelings ran deeper than that."

Your father could make me a fairy, and if I was a fairy I might have had you. So yes I wanted to be one. That's the only reason.

She looked at him. "Really because I was hoping you be the one, I clearly see you have a caring loving heart, I would be a fool if I didn't see that."

"Really? But why did you say it was wrong then? What did I do. " he was feeling much better, but now confused.

"Because I meant what I said I have to remain pure until my wedding night. If not then I could be stripped of my powers, it's the same for any other female fairy, it's to ensure the love is pure."

"But first you must get well and that means putting on the ointment. Is it wrong that I should do that? " he asked. " "I promise no more kisses. "

Eliana bit her lip a moment. "Kissing is ok, it's the other things that can not happen again." She hope he understood what she meant.

Robert was confused, he hadn't done anything wrong other tan kissing her that he knew of. "what things?" he asked. I only put ointment where it would do the most good. "

Eliana sheepishly bit her lip."it's touching the place where it can do the most good is the problem, it stirred things inside of me wanting more than just your touch."

"You need to put it there then", he said. "I won't do it again." he really didn't understand what was wrong with what he had done, but he would honor her request.

Eliana nodded her head, but blushed she could not. "I feeling alright for now, I think a little more rest will do me some good."

Back
Top Bottom