Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends for "Life" (Celestine and Dakol)

Lilith merely nodded at his words, not particularly wanting to give any hints or lose any secrets to this person. She could tell that he had the brains to match his beauty. He was, at the least, someone she could rely on in the event of information... At least, information that would be beneficial to him, anyways. She'd need to see just how far his loyalty to his brother was before making any actual moves. She did let her confusion show when he made the remark about this Caine person... From her master's reaction, it seemed Caine was the person he was uncomfortable with. Still, the eyes...?

The chicken and rice demolished, she thanked the chef repeatedly before they left to move down the hall. As is, she was surprised to hear Dairiku's voice asking for a favor. She mentally frowned - he didn't need to ask; she was his slave after all.

"Master, I shall try to do as you bid me," she murmured her response. "You need not ask."

(sorry, short. >_<)

A word that she spoke actually made him cringe. Before, he attempted to ignore it, but he couldn't deny the fact that it made him uncomfortable.

"When we're alone... please call me Dairiku, not Master." he turned towards her, stopping for a moment. "I honestly don't like the idea of having control over a life..." he admitted with a blush. He looked at her and reached out, taking her hand lightly. "And I always want you to speak your mind with me. No holding anything back, 'kay?" he inquired.

Suddenly, Dairiku spun around as he moved in front of Lilith protectively, hearing a door open... at the far end of the hall. The Dhampir's eyes narrowed considerably as he bit his lip roughly, enough to cause a bit of cold blood to trickle down his chin.

After a moment or two, two gorgeous, buxom women walked from the room, barely clothed and red sheets covering their more intimate parts, though the cleavage of their breasts were seen as they walked down the hall. Blood ran down their necks freely, staining the sheets even darker as they smiled lustfully at Dairiku, who in turned looked away to keep his eyes trained on the door. Then, he walked out.

The dark-haired male was even paler than Dairiku and Damion, and had dark blue eyes that seemed endless and... transfixing if one looked into them. A cold scowl was on his face as sweat rolled down his naked chest, refraining from being fully exposed by the pair of pants he was holding up. The scowl then turned into a devious smirk as he licked his lips, leaning against the door before "noticing" the two. "Ah... little Dairiku. I knew you were here. How did the slave-hunting go?" he asked, and straightened himself up. Then, within a blink of an eye, he appeared behind Lilith and leaned into her neck, sniffing gently as he sighed in pleasure. "Ah... it went well. She's going to taste excellent when you fuck her, you know? Virgin blood is always the best..." he whispered near Lilith's ear, his cold breath tickling her skin.

The comment made Dairiku growl in response. "I'm not going to..." he said slowly, making sure his words were clear. However, this only made Caine grin deviously.

"Oh, that's a damn shame... mind if I have her then?" the Vampire asked, running a light touch of his hand around her waist.

Dairiku then stepped forward and knocked Caine's hand away. "No! Back off, brother." he said sternly, though it was obvious he was still a bit unsure of his words.

Lilith was very surprised by this new turn of events. She'd thought that he'd at least want to maintain their positions in a concrete way, but here he was saying that he'd prefer for her to refer to him by name when they were alone. It was... definitely an odd sensation. Then again, she supposed she could understood. Being responsible for another's life was a very heavy duty, no matter the end results.

"Of course, Dairiku," she said warmly. She had no intentions of getting in trouble with anyone in this household, but her master was still the Dhampir before her. Should anything go wrong, she could either suffer the punishment or delegate to him... It didn't seem as though they'd get much trouble from this particular household, though...

After she responded, though, the last thing she'd expected was for him to step in front of her, his stance defensive and almost - as she examined it, anyways - protective. Watching the door that opened, she was a bit shocked to find two women leaving the room, their throats obviously bitten and their bodies barely covered in the sheets they wore. She had to hide her disdain for these women who gave their bodies away so recklessly... Still, she couldn't help but wonder if they, too, were slaves... In which case, they had a serious problem with lack of clothing.

Yet another figure left the room and, not aware that it was the person she'd been warned about, she looked straight at him - but he was there for only just a moment. Lilith was unnerved to find him behind her, invading her personal bubble of space - not that slaves had one - and taking in her scent. She stiffened, trying not to let her warrior reflexes kick in. As is, she'd had to stop herself from spinning to attack him when he'd moved. At his words, though, a shiver went through her spine. This was a man without mercy - one that would take what he wanted and not apologize.

She was almost relieved when he returned his attention to Dairiku, but had to fight not to slap his hand away when he touched her. It was hardly fitting for a slave to attack a relative of her master, after all. Still, he was making her master uncomfortable.

Without really moving, she spoke: "Please, I must ask you to desist. You are upsetting my Master." It was all she could think of to at least attempt to assert some authority of her own in somewhat protective way.

Caine quirked a curious eyebrow at the two of them, and chuckled lowly. "Oh... I'm always upsetting him. He is, after all, a child. So easy to anger one, yet not see any confidence..." he replied to them. Despite her sweet virgin blood that he smelled just beneath her skin, there was also something... different. Something that would make Dairiku go wild, if he could smell it. Of course, Caine had better control of that.

It was interesting, though; he had never seen the young boy defend someone like that. To have such an effect on him... she was special in more ways than one. And, with Dairiku too afraid to take her innocence and, in conjunction, his own... someone would have to do it. And the older brother didn't mind at all to take that duty. "Hmph. Then I shall leave you both... pity I wasn't the one to have found you. I wouldn't let your body go to waste..." then, without another word, he turned and walked back to his room, pursing his lips together as he let out a sharp whistle. He needed to be entertained again...

Dairiku let out a sigh of relief as his brother left, looking towards Lilith. "Thank you... I appreciate it." he said with a shy smile before he remembered what they were doing. "Oh! Your room!" he exclaimed, then took her hand again and walked down a ways, turning a few corners, climbing up another set of stairs before they reached another hallway. "Um... take your pick. Any one of these are free. Mine's over there," he pointed down the hall at the farthest left door. Of course, to him, he wanted Lilith to feel like she was just a woman staying with him for a while, not as a... slave.

"Youth does not lesson one's rank, my Lord," Lilith reminded the elder brother, starting to move slightly, so as to place herself more directly between Caine and Dairiku. She imagined that this was the Caine at that the other two brothers had been fidgety over. Rather, that Dairiku was fidgety over. She was willing to bet that Caine took every opportunity he had to pick on the smaller boy.

Lilith didn't relax the semi-ready stance she'd gradually fallen into even when he said he was leaving - rather, her instincts held until he'd gone. Every nerve in her body practically screamed 'DANGER' at her with bright red flashing lights and energetic monkeys... Though why the monkeys were part of the warning, she had no idea. Still, the warning her body gave her was one she'd take to heart. She'd have to be careful around that one... She didn't doubt he'd try to drink of her if given the opportunity. Lilith made a mental note to try to stay away from him... Or at least to not show weakness before him. Certainly, she knew he was one that didn't bother to hide his enjoyment of women - in either sense of the word.

"Of course," she responded warmly as her body gradually came down from it's red alert-incensed high. "Shall I assume that was your brother Caine?" she asked. She had a feeling it was, but she still wanted to confirm it. When he showed her the hall of rooms, though, she couldn't help but be pleased at the selection. Again, she was being offered a choice. It was nice, especially after being taught that slaves were to obey and do as they were told - and only so. After some amount of hesitation and thinking, she finally decided on a room that was a little closer to the stairs and to the right. She wanted to be able to intercept any potential attacks before they reached him, and to do so, she'd need a door that either opened out to interfere with an enemy's view or that opened inwards to allow her ease of access while hiding her behind said door... At least, for the initial move. "Might I have this room?"

Dairiku nods slowly. "Yeah, that's him... he takes after mom..." he whispered gently. He was regularly called "The Animal"; and there was a reason for that...

However, he knew that Caine wasn't always like this. Before things occurred, he even had a different name...

"Yes, you can, Lilith." replied Dairiku, opening the door and led her inside. At the moment, it was very plain. White curtains, bed sheets... well, pretty much everything. "It's not much right now... but you can ask father to change it how you want." he said with a smile.

Dairiku strode towards the window, opening it slightly as he felt the cool breeze flowing through his hair. It was then the movement of his shirt exposed something curious; an intricate white mark on his left shoulder. Every few seconds it glowed and pulsed with life... but what was it..?

"I...see..." she murmured quietly, accepting the tidbit of information. Caine the Animal? And he took after his mother... She'd never heard much about the mother of this family in the rumors the merchants had carried, nor had she been introduced or greeted by one. In fact, as far as she knew, aside from the two women she'd seen earlier, she was the only other girl in the house.

"Not at all, Dairiku," she said with a smile. "This is perfect! I could probably fit my old home inside this one room easily. Besides, I'm sure that the longer I live here, the more I'll eventually gather that is just mine... It happens with all people eventually, right? Besides, instead of worrying about things like that, I still need to learn my way around this place... It's enormous!" She wasn't letting all of herself through just yet, but since he'd asked her to be open with him, she was definitely giving him more than she had before. It was easy to see that he wanted a friend.

When he went to open the window, she couldn't help but see the white mark that pulsed on his shoulder... But what was it? She didn't think it appropriate to ask right away or she might have... No, instead Lilith merely filed it away for future reference. She was sure it would come up eventually... At least, it had a higher chance of coming up the longer she lived with him, which meant it had a very high chance indeed.

Taking a deep breath, Dairiku turned towards Lilith and chuckled. He then noticed her clothes. Rags, almost. A deep blush crossed his face, thinking how stupid he was to have had her wear that... not to mention that she looked sexy under the pieces of cloth. "We need to get you clothes tomorrow. Okay?" he said abashedly. He was growing ever more uncomfortable with being near her; at least for now, when they were completely alone. "I'll be in my room; it's been a long day." said the boy.

Walking forward, he took her hands and squeezed them gently, smiling slightly before bowing. "Good night, Lilith!" exclaimed the Dhampir, and left the room, closing the door. After doing so, he leaned against the door and let out a heavy, drawn-out sigh. Was it true... was Lilith a virgin?

The thought made Dairiku's mouth water, instinctively wishing to bite down on her neck and take the sweet liquid from her veins. He had only fantasized about having sex, but frequently heard the moans and screams coming from Caine's room. As for Malacai and his father... well, they were apparently careful with who they fucked. He needed to follow that example. And so, with that in mind, the boy silently made his decision: he would lose his virginity to his slave... and he would take hers.

This made him smile happily, greatly pleased that he had something to look forward to when their relationship strengthened. Walking down the hall, he walked to his door and opened it, looking around at his quarters. Several pieces of drawn paper clung to the walls, fluttering gently with the wind. For some reason, he drew people, people he never knew, or met. They all wore some sort of delicate clothing or another, but one he most frequently drew... was a man in a large, billowing cloak. It was thought that it was his father, but the undecipherable language written around it proved otherwise. It was a god. But not one widely known.

Dairiku felt a pull at his soul as he thought about this, but ignored it and went over to his desk, not wanting to use the black-sheeted bed just yet. Right now... he wanted to draw something special. Grabbing a brush, he dipped it in black before he set to work, slowly working on the art as day turned into night, totally forgetting about dinner before a knock came at his door, telling him that food was ready. The servant moved to Lilith's room, telling her the same as Dairiku left his room, wiping away the black paint that was smudged on his fingers.

At his words, Lilith looked down at her clothes. She hadn't really been paying much attention to them because she'd gotten so used to them. She was aware that the purpose of the clothing she'd been given was to maximize on selling her body. "Of course, Dairiku," she said. "Good night." Her words were cool and even, but her expression was that of a very pleased young woman. She was looking forward to getting better attire... certainly, she'd enjoy something with a bit more coverage.

Still, as he left, she took a moment to explore her room. There were three doors. One that led to the hallway, one that led to a surprisingly large walk-in closet (she hadn't been expecting that one at all!), and one that led to a bathroom, complete with an oversized bathtub and separate shower.

After some generous use of both, she finally dried herself off with the large and fluffy towels before going to bed, her nude body appreciating the tender touch of the sheets on her skin.

---

It was three days into her stay with Dairiku and his family. The day after she'd arrived, he'd taken her to be more properly attired, which resulted in a rather large new wardrobe... One that was extravagant for normal people, much more so for a slave. She'd reminded him on more than one occasion, but he didn't seem to mind... Or care, anyways. He simply seemed to dislike that she as a slave at all. After a few attempts, she'd given in, merely doing as he asked and doing what he required she do - speak his name and her mind when they were alone.

Still, it had been nice. She could only hope that it lasted for very long. Currently, she was wandering along the other side of the house, exploring. She still hadn't gotten the whole of it down and since Dairiku had pretty much told her to do as she wanted, she was looking around to see what there was and to better understand the layout.

"Go... distract him. He should not be much trouble," Caine said, waving off the two ladies who Dairiku and Lilith had seen a few days ago.

Over the past couple of days that Lilith lived here, Caine had found it be increasingly difficult to restrain himself from having a taste. Honestly, he tried; but if Dairiku was not going to savor the treasure he had in his grasp, his brother was going to do it for him. Well, and the added fact that he would further torment the boy by taking away his first slave's virginity. Today their father was quickly called away on Council business - something about ritualized killings and whatnot -, and Malacai had to train the city's army. That really only left he, Lilith, and Dairiku in the mansion. The other slaves and servants would not speak a word.

As his bitches walked down the hall towards Dairiku's location, Caine inhaled the air around him, easily smelling the virgin and finding out where she was. Opening his eyes, they had turned an even darker red as he followed the crimson trail of aura, striding casually as he knew she was near his own room.

Soon enough, he found Lilith, searching about the house with high curiosity. And so, he made his move. "Hello, Lilith. Where is Dairiku?" he inquired with a devious glint in his slightly feral eyes.

She had only just entered a new room, carefully looking at the things in a box she'd found when she heard him.

"Hello, Lilith. Where is Dairiku?" She froze, before carefully straightening up and turning, her motions fluid and surprisingly graceful - she hadn't been trained by warriors for nothing, after all. She knew how to handle her body. Still, that same sensation of raised hairs and a sudden and consuming wariness appeared in her mind. Well, not quite the same. The bright red lights and the 'DANGER' sign were still there, yet this time instead of monkeys, there were instead what she wanted to think of as cats... But larger than a house cat and spotted. They were leopards, and they were waving alerts at her in her mind.

It was too soon, her mind raced. She wasn't ready to deal with him on his own grounds - she'd already learned from their previous encounter that he was dangerous... and there had been warnings littering the conversations she'd had that essentially told her to stay away from him. She'd known she couldn't avoid him, but this soon? Lilith didn't know what he was planning, but she had no intention of staying to find out.

"Hello, Caine," she said, keeping her voice both even and cool. "Dairiku is just a few rooms over." She knew that he wasn't - Dairiku was, as far as she knew, still in his room. Still, she was hoping that Caine wouldn't inhale - wouldn't know that Dairiku was really so far away. "Is there something you need him for?" she asked. Then, as if to give herself an out, she said, "Would you like me to call on him?"

She really shouldn't have gone so far into the room without checking the lock or something... There was only the door and a few windows, but a quick look had told her the windows were bolted... And she had no intention of breaking them. And that meant that Caine was between her and freedom.

Caine quirked a sharp eyebrow, feeling a malicious grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. The blood that flowed his veins and hers could be felt, closing his eyes as he sighed longingly, letting out a low chuckle. "No no... it's fine. All I want... is you," he said, looking at her. His nose twitched as he sniffed the aroma of blood that came from her, and felt a tightening in his pants.

Opening his mouth, the seemingly normal canine teeth instantly extended to his bottom set, revealing his sharp fangs as he grinned widely. Taking a step forward, he feinted a slow walk. However, before that foot touched the carpet, Caine flitted behind her once more, using the overwhelming presence he had to his advantage to freeze her for a moment as he just stood behind her. Then leaning in, he ran cold nose along the skin of her neck, trailing the tips of his fangs just behind it, leaving a faint lines on her flesh. "Ahh... what a rare treasure..." he whispered. The Dhampir licked the spot where he planned to sink his teeth into, suckling gently on her sensitive flesh before he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, tightening his grip as he pressed his body into hers. "I'm not gonna let you go to waste, darlin'!" he growled into her ear.

At his expression, she knew to be on guard. Unfortunately, she was still a human and he was a vampire... Although she'd felt the extra energy that came with energy - such as the way her heart was pumping so much faster - she was unable to stop him. His words were spoken and she'd considered formulating a response, but with the way his teeth had changed, she knew she was caught even before he'd captured her, her body alone reacting to his sudden closeness by stopping short.

She shuddered at his touch - he moved his cold nose along her neck, and left imprints with his fangs. Gooseflesh rippled through her body. She knew exactly what he wanted from her, but she didn't know that there was anything she could do to stop it. The daughter of a warrior clan, she knew exactly how insignificant she was in comparison to his abilities, and it near killed her to realize that he could and would do whatever he wanted to do to her and she'd just have to take it. "Ahh... what a rare treasure..." he said into her ear. She shivered again and couldn't help but feel her heartbeat in her ears and throat - somehow, she just new what he was going to do as he licked a spot on her throat. He sucked on it, and she couldn't help but feel parts of her mind shut down at the sensation - she'd never realized her throat was so damned sensitive! - he wrapped his arms around her waist, dragging her against his body.

When he growled into her ear, somehow, Lilith knew that this was an event that would strongly affect the rest of her life.

Truthfully, Caine expected some sort of fight from the warrior princess... apparently his presence was stronger than he thought. However, he ignored this fact and sighed gently, taking her earlobe and suckling on it teasingly as his hands played with the hem of her pants, aching to see what lay hidden beneath.

A hard, stiff bulge rose from the Dhampir's pants, nudging the soft backside of Lilith's ass playfully before he decided to slowly release her. "Follow me, Lil... you know where my room is, right?" he said lightly, sending even more shivers down her skin as he played with the tender flesh at her throat.

She shuddered at his touch, allowing him to touch her... She chose not to react strongly, if her body pushed her to react at all. At the touch of the man's hardness against her rear, she couldn't help but stiffen, caught between shock and some level of disturbance. When he released her to speak, though, she paused for just one moment, and then bolted. Lilith wasn't stupid - she didn't think she'd be able to fight him and win, but she sure as hell thought she could at least try and run away... even if it was a slim chance.

Like hell! she mentally swore, her mind slightly panicked as she started back towards her Master's rooms.

Her current action made Caine's smirk expand into a full-blown grin, baring his fangs as Lilith ran from the room. He allowed her to have a semblance of hope before he decided to follow.

One he figured that she was close enough to his room, the Dhampir flitted quickly in her direction, quickly seeing her sprinting away. However, it wasn't enough as he tackled her, sending them both to the floor as they slid on the hardwood floor, Caine on top of her and straddling her hips tightly. "Haha, now that's what I like to see, baby." he growled in arousal. "But, no matter how fun a game of cat-and-mouse is, I can't afford to let you escape..."

What happened next, Lilith likely had no preparation for. A tiny mark appeared on Caine's neck, the skin gently splitting for a moment before it began turning red. The man opened his lips and let out a long sigh before twisting his tongue to speak. "E cissuh dra ihpnaygypma lryehc uv Pmuut du peht drec kenm." the unknown words flowed from him like water, immediately seeming to have an effect on the air around them. The mark on his neck than began to sprout the crimson liquid of blood into the air, but... it did not fall. Instead, it hovered and maintained an appearance of thin chains, drawing itself from the wound as they swiftly wrapped themselves around Lilith's ankles and brought her wrists together, and finally tightening against her shirt. The chains were undoubtedly warm from being made of hardened blood, and seemed to slowly disintegrate any clothes they touched. "Let's go, Lilith." he said, standing up and taking a step back as he admired his magick. He moved his right hand upwards, and the chains automatically lifted her up to a standing position, though she was not able to move on her own. Then, with a chuckle, Caine and she made their way to his room.

"Oh, I wouldn't suggest calling for Dairiku. He's a bit preoccupied at the moment. He will never hear you..." Caine warned her as he pushed her to the floor of his room. It was almost... uniform in appearance. It was significantly darker than her other rooms, and it was obvious the space was made for having sex. A gigantic bed lay in the back of the room; round, soft-looking, and separators that hung from the rafters and onto the sheets. The aroma reeked of blood and sex...

Feeling the impact, Lilith knew she was done for. He'd caught her and, quite frankly, pinned her. She bared her teeth at him at his words, wanting nothing more than to knock him away from her and run. Still, she had several disadvantages... Not only was he a man as opposed to her woman, but he'd had more time to learn and expand his fighting prowess... Something that she had no doubt he had, to some extent. "Bastard...!" she hissed at him, her eyes filled with venom. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind that he wanted her solely for the purpose of sex... And whatever was in the air between him and her Master.

She grew frightened and silent, however, when she saw the red and heard his words. She squirmed beneath him, trying to get free of his weight, but she was unable to escape. Shackled by the substances at the wrists and ankles, she found herself lifted upright. Her wrists were bound together, but she could already see the solidified blood eating away at the tips of her sweater sleeves. Lilith fought against the chains, but found herself unable to so much as move. Instead, she glared malice and disdain at him as he led them back to his room - a place she'd marked as dangerous from the moment she'd learned it was his. The unmistakable scent of blood and sex touched against her nose and she couldn't help but compare the scent to those accompanying rapes - something that she knew was about to take place and with her the unwilling victim. The room was dark and contained an extremely oversized bed. Somewhere in the back of her mind, where most of the warning voices had gone silent in dread, she wondered how long it took to wash the sheets and replace them. Certainly, they must have been custom made! Still, even this small thought didn't distract her from what she saw before her: her inevitable fate.

"Oh, I wouldn't suggest calling for Dairiku. He's a bit preoccupied at the moment. He will never hear you..." he said.

"Beast!" she accused, conveniently forgetting his title. "Dishonorable ass!"

Caine only chuckled at the names he was called. "I actually am, Lilith. Thank you for the compliments!" he exclaimed, closing the door and locking it securely. "I'm sure that my whores are giving Dairiku all the attention he needs... poor little brat," he smiled, though it quickly turned into a snarl as he ran his hand along the sheets of his bed.

"Now... what should I do first?" he pondered before sitting down on the bed with a malicious grin. "Come forward." the Dhampir ordered. At once Lilith moved by the chains, pulling her closer to him until she was on her knees, close to his groin... which seemed to be enlarging with every passing second. "You are going to be a good little slave, right? I would hate to have anything happen to Dairiku if you disobeyed me." these words were smooth. Cold. Telling her that he wasn't afraid of harming his own brother.

The chains that clung to Lilith's beautiful frame had done their work, burning away the sweater, shirt, and pants she had on, leaving only the underwear that lay beneath. "Ooh... I can't wait to fuck that luscious body of yours, slave. But first..." he whispered with a smirk. Then, moving his hands to deftly unzip his dark blue pants, then moving the boxers he had. Suddenly, a thick, throbbing penis sprung up, quivering gently. "Suck me off, slave. Now." he ordered sternly, licking his lips slightly as he waited.

Lilith couldn't help the level of her simmering hatred reach an all new high at his words. Compliments? She'd certainly show him compliments! Still, at his words, she couldn't help but be concerned... He'd sent his whores after Dairiku? That... was unacceptable. This was, to be frank, a dangerous situation. She couldn't afford to remain here whilst her Master was besieged by Caine's women. She watched him as he moved to his bed, smoothing the wrinkles in the sheets before turning to sit. The uneasy feeling in her heart grew stronger, but at his next words, she knew she was damned.

The slaves drew her closer to him - closer, closer, and then down. She was on her knees before him, fully aware of the growing girth of his erection. It... wasn't something she wanted to deal with, but if he forced her, she thought, she'd bite down.

"You are going to be a good little slave, right? I would hate to have anything happen to Dairiku if you disobeyed me."

And she couldn't help but feel as though she were suffocating, damned by her own mind. There was nothing she could do against Caine if she wanted Dairiku to be safe... Especially since she could tell that Caine would do something. He'd already proven himself an animal and a beast - in fact, he'd taken the words as compliments. It was obvious this was a man who would sink to lows that she might not yet be aware of. He unzipped his pants and she was drawn from her thoughts by the sudden movement before her. At it, she could not help but flinch backwards despite the chains. When he demanded satisfaction, though, she knew she had no choice. Not really, anyways.

Still, it was... thick. And large. And big! Lilith had no prior experience with these things and had no idea what to do... she knew that it was supposed to go into her mouth, but what came next? Was she just to suck on it as though it were a candied fruit slice? Shaking, mouth dry, Lilith put forth her trembling hands to balance her against the man's thighs and lowered her mouth to his penis. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see anything beyond what she had already...

And then the head of his cock was within her mouth. With her lips sealed around it, she could only reluctantly touch against it with her tongue, unaware of what to do next.

Caine let out a sigh as he leaned his head back a bit, feeling her lips slide over the shaft and her tongue gently pressing against the head. It was obvious she had never had a cock in her mouth before, and the Dhampir was more than willing to teach her.

"Heh, use your tongue and swirl it around the head and shaft, like you're cleaning it, and suck on the shaft. And while you're at it, take me in as far as you possibly can..." he groaned, gently thrusting his hips up to "encourage" her to take more of him in her mouth.

Closing his eyes, Caine could feel that his ladies were only going so far as to tease his body and mind; he was pressed up against a wall in his room as they ran their hands over his body, stopping and lingering a bit longer at his slowly-enlarging bulge. They had always had desires to take Dairiku's virginity; for some reason that escaped their Master, certain women seemed to want that from the young man. But he had too strong of morals to give it away. No... he was sure that he wanted his first slave to take it, and laughed quietly when his younger brother would discover that Caine had stolen it.

She did as he said, her own eyes closed tightly. When he'd thrust into her mouth, she'd almost gagged, but had stopped the reflex. Understanding what it was that he wanted, she suppressed it as best as she could and took him further into her mouth. She almost wanted to cry at the utter shame and humiliation - wasn't this what she'd tried so hard to prevent before she'd been sold? Nonetheless, there were no tears. Although she may be humiliated or embarrassed, she was still a warrior and such things they knew to allow no quarter. Lilith tried to let the emotions run off of her body as though she were a hill and they were stones, but it was difficult. Especially so when there was still a cock in her mouth and her tongue was winding around it.

Still, she could at least be grateful that her master wasn't seeing her like this - that it wasn't he who had ordered this. She knew that there were some that would have done so - that they would have wanted more than she'd felt able to give... And at least she was, in her own way, protecting him. Giving her mouth to this creature before her, she was staying his hand from having his women harm Dairiku... And that was something, wasn't it?

"Mmm... there, that's right, slave..." Caine groaned, leaning his head back to rest against the wall. Lilith's hesitation and novice-like movements only made him moan in arousal. Placing a large hand on her head, he firmly pulled her back from his cock to look into her eyes. "Start bobbing your head down on it, and use your hands to stroke me." he ordered her.

Pleasure coursed through Caine's trained body, a warmth rolling about in a wave from his manhood to the top of his head. Despite his readiness for her, he knew that if she continued to do well, he would not be able to contain himself for much longer...

She shivered. The room wasn't particularly cold, nor was he... Nor did he frighten her. No, she shivered in a feeling not too far off from being disturbed. How could he take enjoyment in this? It was almost exactly what she'd tried so hard to avoid when she'd been in the slave pens. It was ridiculous... How could people react so? Even as she obeyed his orders, she couldn't help but want to bite down - it was only the thought of Dairiku that kept her from doing so. No... Instead, she would do her best to pleasure this... this man, this creature, this beast - she would do whatever she could in order to keep her master safe...

Right?

Back
Top Bottom