Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-30-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
I'm back again and looking for some good fandom rps, shocker I know. Lol. Been ages since I've been here. Bedelia, my daughter, is going on 2 this coming Nov. 10th and I've been spending time with her. Hence my absence... =/ And again TRULY sorry for ditching any of my previous rps, again been spending mommy time with my daughter. ^^;; Anyways, I'll start by showing the updated version of this thread

NOTE!

In the post below this one I have a nice list of rp plots to choose from or we can still end up withing coming up with one of our own! Still though, be sure to read the post below this for my rp plots! ^^

Rules:

I: I rp in threads only. I simply hate rping in pms and refuse to rp via instant messages. For instant messaging it limits how much I can type and restricts me in many ways, plus, it isn't easy for me to keep up with rps via instant messaging. As for pms, I like to keep my inbox open for requests not for rping. *New* I will now rp over Discord but just there and threads now!

II: I would prefer a minimum post of at least one or two GOOD paragraphs. I like to have a good lively rp going. Give me a one sentence reply and I will ask if you either fix your post or I will simply drop the rp. I like a good, well written rp. It keeps not only me entertained but you as my rp partner as well.

III: Proper grammar or at least as close as you can. It's not hard to use proper grammar nor is it hard to spell words. Specially when you have spell check for a reason. I know at times I don't use proper grammar, but I do my best. As my rp partner I expect for you to at least use good grammar the best you know how to. And please for the love of the gods use spell check if you must!

IV: No 1337 speech. Start using that crap in my rps and I will drop the rp with no hesitation. I cannot stand it nor will I rp with someone who cannot just spell the words out without resorting to using numbers!

V: Don't take control over my character unless I leave an opening for you to do so.

VI: No god-modding. I cannot stand when someone makes it to where they are immune to everything, just go with the flow and things will be fine.~

VII: I am only sub, I rarely will go dom but it all depends on the rp and how badly you can convince me to go dom. Please bare this in mind for I don't want people assuming I'll go dom for a rp. This is also here to let people know so that they don't get their hopes up and get disappointed and whatnot. ^^;;

I think I've set the rules down pretty well. Now I can and will change the rules as I see fit. ^^

Now for what I'm craving for atm. Lets get started with the list now, shall we?

Anime/Hentai Cravings:

Soul Eater
Kannazuki no Miko
Bible Black [Craving this one currently!]
Vampire Knight

Book Cravings:

FNAF [Can use canon or ocs] Note: To those who do not know this, yes there is a book on this series now. It's called Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes and can be found on Amazon. Scott Cawthon did release this himself and he stated he had been working on this for ten months. It was released last month before Christmas so if you haven't read it yet, you should. It's really good and it is canon yet not canon to the games. ^^;;

Video Game Cravings:

Diablo
Heroes of the Storm
Life is Strange [Really craving these right now.]
Starcraft
World of Warcraft [Always craving these. ;>///>]

Original:

Elf x Wolf [Can be anthro, werewolf, or shape shifter]
Elf x Mad Scientist [I expect to have experiments done on my little elf. Body altering is always loved here.~][Also craving this one badly!]
Werewolf x Vampire [This one can be done either way, or we could have one be half of each to add more flavor.♥]
Werewolf x Human [Human will be changed into a werewolf to make mating easier. Also craving this one.]
Demon/Devil x -Insert Race Here- [You are free to chose what race you would like to be, but must me talked over with me first.]
Anthro x Anthro
Elf x Werewolf

If there is a rp idea I have not covered here for original rps then please feel free to toss your ideas at me. ^^

Edit: Since RH is completely gone I have made a F-list so at least my kinks are known. ^^;;

My Discord is: Sesshi#2341

Updates:

7-4-13: I have listed some plots in the post below now. ^^
7-14-13: I have added a lot more plot ideas now in the post below, this way more choices for people! ^^
7-22-13: Added another Corpse Party plot section and plot.
7-23-13: Added four new plots in the original plots. :"3
1-6-15: Added two more RP cravings: Vampire Knight and Madoka Magicka
1-17-16: Added more details to Fatal Frame and also added a new craving slot, books and a new craving, FNAF. Also added two more anime/hentai cravings
8-19-16: Changed my current cravings.
8-21-16: Added a new original werewolf x elf or human plot.
7-24-17: Added Life is Strange, Starcraft, Diablo, and Heroes of the Stone.
7-24-17: Removed cravings, Madoka Magica, Fatal Frame, and Corpse Party.
7-24-17: Added two new plots, Starcraft Crossover with WoW and Life is Strange.
7-25-17: Removed Seven Deadly Sins.
7-27-17: Removed Fairy Tail, Dance in the Vampire Bund, and Rosario+Vampire as well as a plot.
7-27-17: Added a new LiS plot
7-29-17: Added a new Song Inspired RP section with a song plot.
7-30-17: Added in rules, Discord use now.

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. [FxF ONLY! Futas are also welcomed.~]

Plot Ideas:

Soul Eater Plots:

OC x OC x Medusa [More can be added if needed.]

Childhood friends Jun Hibiki and Hana Shinozaki were new to the DWMA, the school for Meister's and their weapons. Jun's parents were both Meister's and she inherited her parents abilities as a Meister from them. While for Hana, her father was a Meister and her mother was his weapon. For Hana she could have gone either path, but her abilities as a weapon were stronger than that of a Meister and was trained as a weapon. Hana and Jun grew up together and made a vow to be partners when they enrolled at the DWMA. Their leader was Lord Death who ruled and was the founder of the school. The school was huge! And so was Death City. They walked onto the campus together as they held hands together as they made their way. Someone had been waiting for them to arrive as he waved his hand at them in greeting. A voice from above them could be heard as the one who called out to them, named Black Star was going on about how he was the biggest star the academy had to offer, causing the man who was waiting for Jun and Hana to arrive cover his face in shame. "Don't mine him... That's Black Star, one of your fellow students here and a real loud mouth." The man said as Black Star then began falling to the ground as he broke off the spike he had been standing on. A loud *THUD* was heard as he hit the ground hard with a girl falling down after him and landing on her feet. "Black Star how many times do I have to tell you about doing this every time we get someone new to the school?" The girl sighed as looked at the boy before turning to face the two newcomers. "I'm sorry about him. He is known for overdoing things from time to time but he's a really sweet boy. By the way my name is Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and I'm pleased to meet you two." Tsubaki said as she held her hand out to shake theirs. "Nice to meet you Tsubaki. I'm Jun Hibiki and this is my weapon and best friend Hana Shinkozaki." Jun said as she shook Tsubaki's hand. Hana bowed but didn't shake hands with Tsubaki. "Nice to meet you Tsubaki." Hana replied as Jun reached over and smacked the back on Hana's head. "Don't mind her. She's shy around others but always keeps a cool head." Jun apologized as Tsubaki giggled slightly before scooping Black Star off the ground. "We best get back to class or Professor Stein will have our heads. It was nice meeting you though Jun and Hana! We hope you both like it here at the academy!" Tsubaki said as she dragged Black Star back to the school as he began whining like normal. The man walked them through the school and showed them around. As they reached the nurses office he knocked on the door and a woman's voice called out for them to go ahead and enter. "This is our only school nurse we have on campus, her name is Medusa. She's only been working here for a few months but she's a damn good nurse. If you have any injuries she can fix you up in no time." He said as she smiled gently to them. The rest of the tour went well and afterwards they were led to where they would be staying, their new home. No one knew of what was to happen to the two girls after Medusa laid her eyes on them, but the events that would soon unfold would reveal everything in due time...

Maka x OC x Medusa [More characters can be added if desired.~]

Maka Albarn and her weapon Mai Kurosugawa were out roaming the streets in search of their target, a very powerful Kishin that Lord Death ordered them to personally kill. They had already acquired 89 souls and this Kishin would make it 90, meaning they'd only need 9 more and a witches soul in order to turn Mai into a death scythe. This Kishin however wasn't created by normal means, someone created her and the one behind it was still unknown. When they found it the Kishin was waiting for them, almost as if it knew they were coming after it. Turning into her weapon form, a double-edged scythe Mai was now resting in Maka's hands as they rushed into battle. The clanging sounds could be heard loudly as the Kishin's black sword collided with Maka's weapon, almost cracking it. "Maka be careful! Remember this isn't any normal Kishin!" Mai yelled as she could feel her hilt starting to crack more. Maka withdrew back as she looked down at Mai's weapon form, noticing the cracks in the hilt but there was some sort of black liquid covering the handle and was starting to seep into the cracks. "I don't know how much more of this I can take Maka!" Mai cried out as the pain was starting to get to her. "We need to retreat Mai!" Maka yelled as the Kishin started running towards them, both it's swords and claws ready to finish them off. It was fast. Too fast. Mai shifted out of her weapon form, threw Maka out of the way as she took the full force of the attack. "ARGH!" Mai yelled as her back was sliced up badly. As Mai fell she looked up to Maka as she could barely move. "Maka... R... Run...." Mai said as she began coughing up blood before she passed out. Maka wouldn't run though, it wasn't like her to leave a friend behind. Tossing the sword to the side the Kishin ran at Maka with both it's claws ready to tear into her. Maka did her best to fight against it but ended up failing as well. She was struck hard and fell to the ground hard as she began to loose consciousness. She tried to reach out to Mai but her partner was too far from her as her arm went limp and so did her body. They weren't dead but they were close. Someone had sent out the Kishin to fight them. But not to kill them, only bring them into a very critical condition resulting in a near death. Someone from the DWMA tipped one of the teachers off to what happened to Maka and Mai and the med team rushed to rescue them. Taking them back to the infirmary where they could get treated by the school nurse Medusa. Once left alone in the room with the school nurse no one knew what was to come. The black liquid was covering Mai's wounds and Maka was near death like her weapon. Only time would tell with what would happen to these two while under the care of Medusa.

OC x OC x Medusa and other misc characters or ocs

A Meister with no weapon enrolls in the DWMA in hopes of becoming stronger when they find their own weapon. Shinohara Nakasugi is a skilled martial artist who comes from a family of Meisters. However, her father married his weapon who helped her mother to become one of Lord Death's Death Scythe. Shino however is not your normal Meister, she is BOTH Meister and Weapon. However she chooses the path of a Meister so that she can find her own weapon like her father. Being born both Meister and weapon she is able to fight to protect herself and her own weapon when she finds one, this is why she chose the life of a martial artist like the rest of her family. She enjoys fighting and also enjoys living a laid back life at times. Back at her previous schools she was always known for breaking the rules and getting into fights, that's why when she was sent to the DWMA she was not just sent there to find her own path, but to also learn that following the rules never hurt from time to time. After attending the academy for five months she finally gets called into Lord Death's room to introduce her to her weapon. A girl in glasses stands before her as Lord Death introduces her as Kurushima Nagisa, a Naginata. Kuru and Shino are tested to see if they are compatible, which they are and end up becoming partners. But there is a group of witches who seek out the destruction of the DWMA, a school nurse who's dark intents left unknown, and what's behind the black blood? No one knows, but the trip into the madness can either be pure pleasure, or pure horror to those infected...

If you have an idea for a plot for this series I'm all open ears to them! ^^

Original Plots:

Elf x Mad Scientist #1

An elven warrior is sent to kill the mad scientist who betrayed the king's orders and is sent on what seems to be a wild goose chase to her. From what she was told, the woman defied the king and continued her research against his will and now she must stop the mad woman. However, lost in a forest that has been warped and mutated, she ends up finding a strange lake that calls to her and in many ways, seduces her. After bathing she falls unconscious. She had been watched the entire time and once unconscious she is then taken away and placed in a cage hidden deep in a lab. Unknowing of her own fate she wakes up and finds herself in a dimly lit room and is chained up inside of a cage with no armor on or anything to protect herself with. Who knows of what fate lies for her now. Only the one who kidnapped her does...

Elven Slave x Slave Trader/Mistress [either works for this.]

A once renowned elven princess is caught and captured from her gardens just outside her castle. Knocked out, bound and gagged she is dragged away to the slave house where others of her kind are being held and sold to the highest bidder. Not just elves are there, but other creatures too. However, rare as elves are, just about anyone with the right coin could buy one, but they weren't cheap. Specially for one of pure royal blood. She wakes up to hearing a woman's voice yelling out "SOLD!" several times when someone is sold. Her turn was coming up, she could just feel it and it scared her. She is unable to escape, despite the fact that she still tries to escape but finding it impossible to do so. Now it is her turn for she was called out and they explained her to the buyers. Now who she'd be sold off to, only the one who buys her will be the winner in this bidding battle over her royal body.

FoxwolfxWolf/fox/big cat (your choice)

It was morning when Susumi woke up. Stretching out and yawning loudly, she looked outside to see it was sunny out but the air felt damp. Sighing she thought to herself 'damnit why'd it have to choose today to be a bad day? I need more food before the storm settles in...' So shaking herself awake more she went outside into the chilly morning. Sniffing the air she could smell that the storm was still quiet a ways off so she had time to hunt for her meal and possibly being back some back up water. Unaware of the gleaming eyes that was way hint her intently, she went ahead and left her home in search for food...

Elf x Mad Scientist #2

Her head was throbbing and her arms stung. She was slowly waking up when she realized she was tied up. "What the hell?!" Her eyes were wide awake at this point now and she was furious. She could see a woman in the back just smiling at her. She glared in a defiant way and began to try to escape from her bindings. "Now now dear. It is useless to try to escape now. You're my new little experiment now, and trust me, we're going to have so much fun with your little body..." [I'm REALLY craving this one!]

Pet x Mistress

Bought from the black market she was being carried by many people since her cage was very heavy. She was a rare high elven princess and she had been stuck in this cage for over a week. Over a weeks worth of people bidding on her... A woman had finally won the bid and she was to be taken home to her now. She growled and hissed as the covers around her cage kept her sealed off from anyone being able to look inside. Her long ears had piercings on them, tiny little hoops at their tips. She had long black hair and glowing blue eyes, her eyes is what gave her away as being a high elf and what made these insane people capture her. With her being a princess she was also defiant to anyone that wasn't on her side. She wouldn't submit to just anyone, let alone the one who bought her... [REALLY craving this one right now as well. Would love to do this one! Hope someone can be dom enough to wanna break my character in fully. ;"3]

Elf x Mad Scientist #3

Himeko had been sitting inside her home when she realized she needed to get dinner to tonight. She got herself dressed and headed out to the market, she lived close by so she didn't have far to walk. She walked past a dark ally where someone had jumped out from behind her and covered her mouth with a cloth, causing her to pass out...

Elf x Were

Misato was outside her home tending to her garden, she was a elf of pure beauty and loved living by herself. She noticed she needed more water and grabbed her buckets before heading out to the river that was nearby. She didn't notice she was being followed as she made it to the river. She got her buckets filled and felt a little sleepy, so she laid down for a bit and fell asleep, unaware that the sun was going down...

Werevamp x Were or Werevamp

Susumi was out at her usual bar, Half Bloods, where she always felt very comfortable drinking at. She sat at the bar drinking a glass of blood as she looked around and saw a woman walk in and sat down at the table in the left corner. Her red eyes wondered over to the woman then turned back to her drink. Her pointy ears and red eyes showed she was a vampire, but she was free to walk in the daylight. Not many knew what her other half was due to this, which made her dark secret safe from others. She lived far away from others and enjoyed her solitude that way. She finished her drink and tipped the bartender and headed out, back to her home since the sun was starting to slowly go down. She didn't see the woman who walked in get up and start to follow her home...

Slave x Mistress

It was dark and there were loud voices to be heard as she heard people shouting out numbers. She still didn't know where she was or let alone remembered how she got there, just she was there now. Himeko slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up, but couldn't due to the chains around her nude body. "Nnn... Where am I? And where the hell is my cloths?! Why in the fuck am I chained?!" Started she felt the cage she was in move as the cover was removed, exposing her. Her tail wrapped around her porcelain skin as her ears twitched. She wasn't a normal girl which was probably why they took her, whoever they were. She was half elf and half wolf, she didn't have any fur except for her tail, but her long pointy ears gave away the elven in her. "Do I hear three thousand? Four thousand? Five?" The man with a mask was yelling out numbers as people were placing their bids on her. She was scared and couldn't do anything, let alone cover herself except for her lower region with her tail...

Werewolf futa x Elf or human [Yes I want there to be rape and lots of naughty stuff done to my character.~]

It was late and the almost full moon was high up and the air was cold. It was the middle of winter and Iris was cold, freezing but she knew she had to go hunting for food. She ends up leaving her warm home to find herself hunting more than what she had bargained for...

World of Warcraft Plots:

Night Elf huntressxNight Elf Druid

It was a normal hunting night for Himeko, she had her trusty wolves with her and all was going well. The twins, Dameon and Haji howled loudly at the moon, 'Silly canines' she thought as she restringed her bow to make sure the string wouldn't snap on her. After her bow was fixed up she hushed her wolves and stealthed into the trees to hide herself from the beast she was hunting. Little did she know the cat she was hunting was a Druid. Just then the cat prowled past the tree she was in, 'At last you show up!' She thought as she went to get her traps ready the beast looked up into the tree she was in and... Smirked? She didn't know if she was seeing things or not but the beast knew what she had in store for the huntress...

Blood Elf huntress x Night Elf or Draenei [your choice of class on either one you chose] or Succubus [This is a pet/mistress type rp by the way.]

It had been a long day, too long. Himeko yawned and stretched out as she looked over to her cat Tosho and smiled. "Come here boy, we'll be finding a place to stay soon enough." She said softly to her pet as she reached her hand out to pet Tosho. As she petted Tosho she heard movement in the bushes, not really paying attention to it. Yawning she got up and headed towards the river that was nearby and began removing her cloths as she got into the water. But someone or something was watching her, waiting to make their move... [REALLY craving this one! o:]

The Blood Elf slave

Himeko had be drug from her home in Silvermoon City by demons of Lord Illidan. She had been blindfolded and gagged so she couldn't scream to wake anyone up. It was hours before she was brought into Outlands and into Illidan's kingdom. There his whores who served him loyally where waiting for her as their queen had been the one who had ordered for her capture. "Lord Illidan said I could take a pet in for myself or one of my children. My daughter told me she wanted you. A former 'slave' to one of your Warlock friends." She said as she undid the blindfold...

More plots to be listed soon.~

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. [FxF ONLY! Futas are also welcomed.~]

New Plot Section: 7-24-17

Okay here's the new section, with the new rules to the site I have to change and edit things in here as my one and only perma thread. So ignore the posts here as they will be edited to see my needs. This way I'm not over bumping and whatnot like the old days on here. Anyways, lets start with what I'm looking for here via my new plots!

Crossovers with Starcraft and WoW

The Zerg have invaded Azeroth and all the heroes and champions have been called to arms to defend their home. Illan, a hunter of beasts and ranger general is called to the front of the lines to confront the Zerg Queen. Will Illan be able to save Azeroth? Or will she fall to the Zerg like everyone else ends up doing in the end?

Life is Strange:

Eighteen years has passed since Chloe and Max left Arcadia Bay, and now they are returning home to bring their daughter to Blackwell Academy. Little does Rachel Price know that she has the same "gift" as her birth mother Max. Another storm is brewing, but this time it's up to Rachel to stop the storm and do what her parents couldn't do, to have someone to love and save Arcadia Bay.

It was yet another sleepless night for Max. She was always restless at night due to everything that had happened to both her and Chloe, her now girlfriend of four months, who had been sleeping next to her. "Max, come on, it's not real I promise you." Chloe said in a groggy voice. "But it was real Chloe... It was as real as this right here... I can't stop thinking of what could have happened to you..." Max whimpered as she clung to Chloe and began crying. "Okay Max, but it's not real now, I'm here and not dead, not in a wheelchair and dying. I'm Fine Max I promise." Chloe whispered to Max as she tried to sooth her. "Look, go get something to drink, maybe take one of your sleeping pills to help calm ya down." Chloe said as she cradled Max in her arms. "Okay Chloe, maybe you're right. I'll be back soon I promise." Max said as she kissed Chloe before heading off to get something to drink and take a couple sleeping pills. Little did she know was that someone was in the house and she was their first target...

I'll add more new plots here as I can think of them. But please, if you're interested in doing a rp but the plot I have up doesn't suit you, we can always work something out that will work! ^^

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. No male characters allowed.

Song Inspired RP's

Looking to do a werewolf rp based on the story to this song

Will add more here when I find more songs to inspire me for rps. For this is a first for me. xD

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE:

WoW, . Hack//, and Soul eater all interest me, however the plots for you Soul eater do not. I would not mind OC/OC for each of them and teh .hack// it's more of a .hack-ish than actually .hack// interest.

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-14-13]

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-14-13]

Updated with new plots in second post. ^^

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-22-13]

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-23-13]

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

RE: Looking for new fandom or Original rps. Female characters only. [Updated 7-23-13]

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

♥-Stalks thread.-♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom