Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplay partners. Dynasty Warriors and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Now, I am looking for consistent partners, people who will try and post as often as they can, I don't care how often that is as long as I get at least a post a week, though I would prefer daily to every few days. I would appreciate a strong understanding of the English language. I want the rp to flow and for me that requires someone who can write descriptive paragraphs with relatively few mistakes. Also for the love of god be able to help drive the story, I will do my best to do the same, to talk over PM's to discuss the plot development and scenes if they don't just come about organically. I understand in some instances reacting is just about all you can do but if you don't push the scene forward and take some control of the progression it gets tiring.

With that being said I am looking for roleplays that have a decent amount of plot with a large amount of sexy time. Of course with all of this I am also a bit of an adventure junky, I like roleplays to have a certain amount of excitement, maybe even combat of some sort, and for it not to become stagnant and repetitive.

Dynasty Warriors Characters: (Decided not to put any actual plots due to the massive amount of possibilities. Pick characters you like and check out pictures and ask me questions if you aren't familiar with the series). One original character wouldn't be bad either but I want at least one of the characters we play to be canon.

Favorite Female Characters: Zhurong Wang Yuanji, Zhang Chunhua, Xingcai, Sun Shangxiang, Zhenji, and Wang Yi. Really wanting to do something with Wang Yi.

I like strong women, though I do like to have the strong women be submissive to an even stronger character most of the time.

Male Characters: Cao Pi, Ma Chao, Xiahou Dun, Jia Chong, Sima Shi, Xu Shu, Zhang Bao, and Guan Xing

Other Non-DW Cravings:
Sasuke x Hinata: I always thought it would be a great paring, a sadistic and teasing Sasuke and a shy reserved Hinata. Can discuss details but I would love to do it.
Level of craving: Highly craving

Joan of Arc and Prince of England- I am not looking for historical accuracy with this. Regardless I would like to play the Joan of Arc character, leading the French in a time where a female leader is unthinkable. Would want to play alongside an arrogant, sadistic, talented, and handsome English Prince. The idea I have, and it is just the brief outline of my idea, is having the English prince get irritated with the French bitch getting in his way and deciding to capture her and make an example of her, but when he finally does get up close and personal with her he finds her beauty and odd charm appealing, deciding to have fun with the maiden. If interested at all just message me.

Female Knight x Sadistic Prince: Loose idea but something where the prince is a warrior prince and captures a famous female knight on the field of battle, making the strong-willed woman his any way possible.
Level of craving: always but only mildly craving

Dragon Age: I would play Morrigan and the male would be Alistar. Have the virgin Templar get tired of being teased and berated by Morrigan and deciding to use his powers to have his way with her and shut her up for good. Have a bit of a plot actually.
-----That or I may consider an Isabela x Leliana pairing, I do have some ideas.

The Witcher 2: Doubt I will get someone interested in this one but I would like to do something involving an OC character and Ves. (Would also DEFINITELY consider Triss and Ves). If the OC she would be a blue stripe and the second female member, something Ves doesn't like very much as she doesn't think another woman can keep up or some such reasoning for her to dislike the woman. They would get into fights, arguments, and Ves would do everything in her power to be rid of the newcomer only to find out the new female is better than her. That is when she decides to do the only thing she can to keep her in line... Tame her. (Sexually of course though it would have some mental aspects as well and Ves seems like the kind never to stop trying to surpass those better than her, even if only by a little). Thinking about it, the OC being a female witcher would also be interesting. While I know I have a few ideas already perhaps Ves capturing an Elven spy would be interesting as well, some creative information gathering.
Level of craving: Kinda craving

Borderlands 2: Lilith x Maya or even Gaige tossed in somewhere. Could do an OOC as well but it would have to be one hell of a character. I would also consider Tannis, she is crazy but sexy as hell.
Level of craving: Kinda craving

Incomplete Thoughts:
Female Joker x Harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom