Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet and Forbiden - A Mistress's Tale

KimiDoll

Star
Prologue - What was before is over now.

It had been three years to the day since she had felt the binding comfort of corset around her waist, the fine sting of a cane against her flesh, the seductive words of a voice now lost to memory. She had surrendered that life to her husband so many years ago that she had almost forgotten the pure rush of adrenaline that had once flown through her veins every time her mistress had tugged on her leash. That life had died so many years ago, her past obsession was lost to the ages and as much as she liked to wish for it, it was never going to return.

A chill breeze pushed past her and a solitary tear rolled down her frozen cheek as she remembered the love she had lost. Silently reminiscing of the way her love dressed in nothing but the darkest of colours, her rich golden hair cascading over her shoulders like the finest of silk. The soft twitch in her scarlet lips as she attempted to smile, her dark brown eyes staring fondly down at her pet as she tried so hard to please her.

She was a woman of power, of grace, of beauty. A woman that had given herself fully to everyone she had ever loved and never asked for anything in return. She was her mistress for so long, a companion, a friend, a lover... Her lover, she never realized how much she did love her until she was gone. Now standing alone out side the house she had made a home with her husband and child she began to regret how things had ended for the first time in three long years. She longed for the chance to see her mistress again, to beg for forgiveness and fall into her arms and weep, but that life was over now.
Her mistress was gone.

"No love story ends the way you want it to, no love is ever a perfect fairy tale.
This is my story of love, my story of loss.
Know that I did not intend to cause pain, know that I only yearned to be loved and love in return.
It was not my intention to let you end things so tragically, but love is never easy"

Chapter One - One Hell of a Night.

The harsh sting of morning sunlight gently filtered through the cracks in the old tattered bedroom curtain. The warm light cascading down to the floor it weaved its way over to an appallingly worn out old mattress that sat in the middle of the room, nestled between piles of dirty clothes, stacks of unpacked moving boxes and mounds of garbage. From beneath a mass of blankets and pillows resting upon the bed a loud, aggravated groan echoed through the small studio apartment. Slowly shifting the mass of blankets shuffled away from the beam of sunlight and settled back down in the shadows. Pulling the blankets further over her head the woman sleeping upon the soiled mattress tried to ignore the bright golden light that began fill the room.

It had been a long night last night and Sarah was completely wasted, her mind still spinning from the amount of narcotics she had forced into her system at the club she had gone to with a few friends from work. Still dressed in the clothes she had gone out in, her make up smeared across her face and her stylish up do now muddled into a nest suitable for birds she was the very image of someone who couldn't remember who or what she had done last night. The tight, black cocktail dress she chosen to wear out last night had risen over her hips and slipped down over her chest to reveal her lack of undergarments she wore beneath. It was obvious someone had undressed her in a hastened manner to do the unspeakable last night, but had neglected to remove her dress completely, leaving it in a muddled bulge around her waist. Her feet still strapped in to a pair of six inch heels it was apparent that Sarah had crashed the moment she walked through her front door.
This was not an unusual occurrence for Sarah, she often woke to find herself in this sorry state, most of the time she found herself in a place she had no memory of. Sarah usually stumbled home to a friends place or decided to go home with someone she had picked up at the bar, quickly sneaking away by morning's light to avoid the awkward morning after discussion. Thankfully tonight it seemed that she had managed to find her way to her own home, there was no need to scamper away or feel sorry for the things she might have done while intoxicated. She was home, safe and that was a lot better than her usual circumstances.

Amongst the piles of rubbish that surrounded her a phone began to buzz, forcing the sleeping 'beauty' to stir and rise to sit. Lazily she reached over and clutched the small phone in her hands as she fumbled to turn off the alarm it had set for her. Half lidded eyes searched the room around her, everything seemed to be the way she had left it before going out. Her television was still on the dresser beside her and the small box of jewellery on her window sill had not been touched. Whoever she brought home last night obviously had no intention of robbing her. Pulling herself to her feet, Sarah stumbled about as she compensated for the extra height her heels gave her. An outstretched hand gripped the door of the wardrobe in front of her as she struggled to kick off her shoes and strip away the dress sitting uncomfortably around her waist. Agony ripping through her body as she stretched her muscles, her mattress had not been her friend last night Sarah mused, trying in vain to work the kinks out of her back.

Her body bare she slowly trudged for the tiny closet of a bathroom on the other side of the apartment. Sarah O'Donald was a young university graduate of twenty five, having finished a diploma in business administration she was lucky enough to land a part time admin job in the city and could afford to rent a small, dodgy, studio apartment on the outskirts of town. It wasn't much, but it was her own and she was able to live her however she wanted. Sarah was a pretty thing, standing a reasonable five foot six she possessed a slender form, long luscious legs and smoothly curved hips that added to her overall appeal. Her skin was lightly tanned and silky smooth with hardly any blemishes except a faint scar above her right elbow from a skateboarding accident from when she was thirteen. Letting out a loud yawn she reached up and began to pull her short chocolate brown waves from the hairstyle she had fished her hair into last night. Slowly running her hands through her soft, sleek curls as they tumbled down to gaze her shoulders, she began to work out the knots as carefully as possible.

A second yawn escaped her as her hand pressed against the bathroom door and she pushed it open with the greatest of ease. Wafting into the room a cloud of steam poured from the bathroom and masked whatever was moving about inside. Curious, Sarah stood blinking for a moment as a tall, toweled figure stepped out from the bathroom and looked down at Sarah. Soft brown eyes sat twinkling behind a pair of slim line glasses, full red lips twitched faintly as the figure attempted to smile. Damp blonde hair clung loosely to her moist skin as she dragged it up into a bun. "I'm sorry for taking so long in there, I had no idea you needed to use it" The blonde woman apologized as she took note of the dazed expression on Sarah's face. Furrowing her brow Sarah starred up at the woman for a long moment before finally opening her mouth to speak. "Do I know you?" She blatantly asked, causing the blonde woman to chuckle and place a hand to her brow. Letting out a sigh the blond shook her head and placed her hands on her hips "Doesn't surprise me that you have no recollection of last night" She replied, slinking around Sarah she moved to the bed and began to pick up bits of clothing Sarah did not recognize as her own.
"We met at the club last night, you pretty much begged me to come home with you and as we were getting undressed you passed out on me. You did have a lot to drink so I wasn't offended" The blond woman threw Sarah a sympathetic look which caused a large pit of guilt to form in her stomach. Slipping a bra over her front the blond continued "Rather than catch a taxi home and leave you to look after yourself, like I knew you wouldn't be able to, I decided to sleep on the couch and make sure you didn't choke on your own vomit. And here you are, alive and well my work here is done" The blond teased, dropping her towel to reveal her bare neither regions. Ignoring the arousal lingering in Sarah's mind as she watched the woman sensually slip into a pair of black lace panties, she stepped forward and folded her arms, her expression still confused. "That's wonderful and all, but that doesn't tell me your name" Sarah pouted, unamused by the way the woman seemed to talk down to her. Giving Sarah a grin the woman finished dressing into a pair of dark slacks and a tank top before answering "Anya, my name is Anya". An eyebrow arched and Sarah thought about the name for a moment, it sounded familiar.
"Anya, huh? Sounds foreign" Sarah commented as she watched the woman collect the rest of her things.
"It's Russian, I told you so last night" Anya smirked, obviously finding the whole situation more than amusing. Irritated Sarah shrugged her shoulders and looked away
"I don't remember" Sarah muttered.
"I know" Anya nodded, slipping into a fine tailored, black, leather coat before moving towards the door "Well, this has been a hoot and a half, maybe next time we can have sex before you pass out".
"You're leaving?" Sarah asked, her eyebrows arched as she turned to watch the blonde open the front door.
"You want me to stay?" Anya asked, her expression curious as she stopped half way through the door.
"No, I mean, kinda, but I sort of want to know more about last night" Sarah blurted, her hand rubbing the back of her neck nervously. Amused Anya stepped back into the room and handed Sarah a black, professional looking business card "Come to this address tomorrow night and I'll tell you everything you need to know provided that you do me a favor".
Sarah quirked a brow and looked Anya in the eye, her lips forming a lopsided pout "What sort of favor?" She asked cautiously, fearful of what this strange woman would have her do.
Anya's grin turned wickedly sensual, slowly she lowered her head to Sarah's ear and whispered "Don't drink so much tomorrow and show me the 'one hell of a night' you promised to show me last night". Sarah gave the woman a startled look, her cheeks turning a soft shade of rouge. Satisfied with Sarah's response Anya grinned and disappeared, closing the front door with a flick of her wrist, leaving Sarah alone, standing naked in the middle of her apartment more confused than ever.

"You were never one for comprehending things that were beyond what you knew. You always had your wits about you and made decisions based on fact, I always admired that quality.
So I am sorry that this has caused you to question the facts, but love is never so black and white. You can't always be so logical."

I really like the way you describe certain events and pieces of the setting.

"Wafting into the room a cloud of steam poured from the bathroom and masked whatever was moving about inside." Good sentence!

Hope to see more to this to come.

Back
Top Bottom