Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dr. Nibbles Psychodelic Road Trip

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hey Mooninites! Thought I'd start posting some of my whacked out, trippy short stories on this site, here's one I wrote real quick last night:

New Worlds​

I used to love visiting new planets. The elements change there because of the size density of their globe, making the molecules different shapes, changing the structure of elements. Where hydrogen was it is now mercury, where oxygen was there’s now carbon. That doesn’t mean the world is a solid rock it just means we have to change our location. That’s why we never found anything in the planets within our own system. No one dug far enough under ground so we assumed it was dead. The signs were always there on mars. We just didn’t go deep enough.

The way alien worlds look are marvelous, it changes the perspective of everything. Walking on the surface of a gas giant makes you realize you’re at the bottom of a gaseous ocean. With flying whales and hovering sharks in their own oceans of gaseous beauty. I once walked in a forest that grew where an ocean would be, seeing giant creatures outside walking trough thousand feet tall trees as if they were swimming in an ocean to hunt their land-fish food is marvelous. No one expected what the difference between worlds would be. We always thought it would be some blue rocky moon with fish bowl decoration-colored flowers. But it was exactly as our earth looks just in a different order. In different layers. There are planets were the dead walk and the creatures bleed sulfer. Ther are planets where the massive and the elephants are tiny. And sure there may be color differences but nothing like blue monkey-cats that ride flying velociraptors. No they are actually just like us, their skin tones change with where they are bread, and their bodies change too. Lands where the elephants are foxes and the birds are worms. It’s not their look that changes but their duty in the circle of life. Its truly marvelous how the world changes according to elemental change, and all it is, is the desnsity of its world that re-arranges molecules and atoms.

The frightening part is that at one any one point these worlds were like ours or becoming like ours. Which means planets are constantly changing, we only think that dinosaurs died in conditions much like ours because the world has changes. Imagine if one day carbon dating was no longer viable because all the carbon turned into oxygen or how the water turned to gold. It’s a simple thought but with frightening consequence. If oxygen disappeared from the world metal would bond to itself concrete would turn to dust and all carbon basted life forms would dissolve. It would be frighteningly beautiful watching our world instantly change into a new landscape. All resources changing location and suddenly gaining a larger mass. I wanted to see it. I’ve seen so many things on my travels to the new worlds, beautiful paintings of natures beauty is wat these planets are. Testiments of the universes constantly expanding constantly changing universe.

Though one thought accrues to me but doesn’t to many others. What if what created us, was once sentient life that turned into gas that we can’t see. Its mighty heavy a thought, that God, was once a man… or a child.

Back
Top Bottom