Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Wife? Slutty milf! Bad Babysitter? here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itpaystoplay

Banned
Banished
Looking for something fun and smutty.

Love to be blackmailed or even make it consenual cheating.

Ideas? Send them my way! I love to hear them. Now here are a few of my own.

Cheating wife: While her husband is away on a business trip she goes out for a drink with a friend which leads to one thing and then another? Or possibly while on a business trip with her boss some friendly drinks one drink takes things a bit to far?

Slutty Milf? going to a highschool party to look for her daughter that went out for permission, only to find herself enjoying the party more than she should.

Babysitter? Generic baby sitter plot.

Other ideas? I love womanizers. Neighbors, coworker , hypersexualized man who she finds disgusting for banging a bunch of girls until she is caught up in it and gets her own taste of his world type play. But down for anything.

Send me a pm to play!

How about this: a woman (your character) lives in a middle-class apartment complex; another resident, just across the walkway, is a guy pretty much the same age, who has an active social life to say the least! She sees women coming out of his door all the time - slutty women, classy women, girls-next-door, lady cops - they run the gamut! Eventually she meets him in the laundry shack and realizes he's the guy across the walk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom