Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Egyptian Peasant..... Could be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

Before you read my kinks please note that the Kinks with two stars next two them are kinks that need to be in the RP for me to enjoy it.

My Favorite Kinks:
* Discipline / Punishments
** Fear
** Force
* Forced Incest
* Hair Pulling
* Kidnapping
** Non-Consensual Scenes
** Vaginal Virginity (I always like to be innocent)
* Anal Virginity
* Anthros
* Biting
* Blindfolds
* Choking
* Coersion / Blackmail
* Enslavement
* Face Slapping
* Giving Oral Sex
* Humans
* Incest
* Large Cocks
* Leash & Collar
* Licking
* Light Bondage for Sexual Play
* Macro Cocks
* Masturbation
* Nonsexual Piercings
* Receiving Anal Sex
* Receiving Oral Sex
* Scratching
* Sexual Pain
* Sexual Restraints
* Spanking
* Swallowing Semen
* Teasing
* Vaginal Penetration
* Verbal Abuse
* Very Experienced Partners
**I'm the Sub
**Long Hair

I also like romance, even though my character would be forced by the other character, I would eventually want a romance to develop between the two. It would be a rocky road and take a while, but everything comes with time. >:]

The Mafia's Revenge:
The leader of the Mafia exemplifies a the image of a ruthless man. A man who harbors respects for his men, yet will weed out traitors and enemies with the utmost brutality. (Insert name) leads the mafia with an iron fist, but is quite young for the position; however, he has all of ability to rule the criminal organization with the most efficiency. The former leader, his father, had been killed by an enemy organization, which was an action that provoked war. (Insert name) knew that his enemy had a daughter, a beautiful daughter that he doted upon. He knew that if he could get his hands on her that he could effectively use her to crush his rivals. Oh, how sweet revenge can be.

Other Random Ideas:

Don't Get Involved:
(Insert name), one of the most powerful leaders of the crime world has recently been attracting a lot of media attention; therefore, some of his organizations activities had to be halted or delayed. A bit more than irritated with the coverage, he decided to catch the person responsible for documenting his activities. When (Insert name) discovers the reporter who has been foiling his plans, he is surprised to find a cute woman as the source of his irritation. With new found plans, (Insert name) begins to plot on how he can silence her.

Egyptian Peasant:
Sapphira is beautiful girl with long black hair and startling blue eyes, but she is a also a poor girl condemned by her status and lost to the world. Her family abandoned her at young age leaving her to nothing but the cold hard streets. She has to hide her face so nobody thinks about taking her and selling her in the Egyptian slave trade. She makes herself dirty so nobody bothers with her and tries to find her own food. She refuses to beg. The only time she cleans and rests is at the end of the day, in a spot near the river that nobody frequents; however, one day while she was bathing an attractive looking male had seen her. Without Sapphira noticing he watched and then left shortly after. The next day Sapphira was out on the streets and back in her dirty rags. Unfortunately she happened to run into a man, the wrong man. Her dirt and grim rubbed all over his clean clothes, and when she looked up at him she quivered. He was the Pharaoh.

Jail Mix Up:
Poor Grace started her political blog to try and expose the important people who were so corrupting the state. Now she's been framed for felonies, found guilty, and sent to a male penitentiary, full of hardened criminals who can hardly believe their good fortune. She'll have to deal with sadistic, horny guards; her cell mates (2 or three of them); the feared gang leader who claims her for himself and his gang members; and then the Warden offers to protect her provided she becomes his personal slave...

Okay, so this can work multiple different ways. The dominant can decide to play all the male characters within this RP or choose one. If you choose to play one character you can be a guard, the warden, a gang leader, or a cell mate.

It’s a Foreign Affair:
Selena did not possess many friends and therefore always spent her free time roaming chat sites so she could talk with someone. One day Selena logged on to her computer and began to chat when she received a message from a mysterious man. This man lavishes multiple compliments upon her and makes her feel more than nervous. He also began to ask ask her where she lived as well as personal questions. Like a normal worried college student, Selena tells the stranger that she felt unsafe talking to him. Selena logged off quickly, despite the protest from the stranger. It had been a few days since Selena logged on, but that didn't matter because on her way home from school she was seized. She was dragged to the white house by secret service, apparently the man she had been chatting with online was the king of some foreign nation and threatened war with the United States if they didn't hand Selena over to the angry leader.

RE: Historical RP's! Nazi's, British Soldiers, Confederates, Spanish Empire, etc

BUMP....

RE: Historical RP's! Nazi's, British Soldiers, Confederates, Spanish Empire, etc

bump.........

Sent you a PM earlier but I may be interested to do the Spy setup if you were still looking for someone for that.

RE: Historical RP's! Nazi's, British Soldiers, Aristocrats, Spanish Empire, etc

bump!

Bump!!! Want to role play quite badly !

bump........

.................. sigh

RE: Fantasy RP's! Elves, Vampires, Mythology, Angels, Demons, etc.

bump........

RE: Two Mafia/Gang/Crimnal Organization Plots Are Within!

Bump!

RE: Russian Mafia..... Could be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom