Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abduction (MiseryChord&Jugger)

"Of course you can. The child will be within another room, but you may visit it anytime you wish during your week of recovery. Do you take us as savages to keep the mother away from her own child?"

She shrugged. "I don't know how to take you. I know nothing about you." She answered honestly.

"Then learn as you go. There is nothing for me to say concerning my people." He replied. "As for now...We can either have sex or we can wait for the child to be born."

She thought it over for a moment. The aphrodesiac still was taking effecrlt and she reached down to stroke his cock. "Well we have a week right?"

"Of course...An entire week and then you birth." He grinned and watched as she stroked his cock. "My dear human is still horny...Interestingly delightful. Show me what you got."

She frowned momentarily. "I'm very inexperienced sadly. You were my first."

"Even more interesting. Then lie back...Allow me to get you ready." He slipped down between her legs, two fingers brushing against her pussylips as he waited for her to be ready.

She lay back, propping her head up on pillows so she could see him. His fingertips on her cunt lips had her shivering, already growing aroused.

His fingers continued to tease her, and slowly began to insert themselves into her pussy. He could feel her wetness inside of her, but continued to play with her. "How does that feel?"

She let out a small gasp as his fingers plunged into her cum slick sheath, moving around. She sat up a bit, panting. "F-feels good."

A loud moan left her as he hit her gspot dead on. She jerked, her eyes going wide. "Oh God yes! MORE!!" she screamed, feeling the pressure building within her.

The man grinned as he watched her reaction. "Interesting...the aphrodisiac should not even be in effect right now. You are showign your true colors, woman." His fingers would continue to do as they were doing before, seeing as how she was being sent to high heaven from the pleasure he was giving her.

She shivered violently before her whole body tensed. Her sheath clenched down on his fingers before loosening as she began squirting. Soon the bed beneath her was soaked with her fluids as her eyes rolled back in her head and she thrashed about.

He saw her orgasm and grinned, amused at the reaction to his fingers. "You came hard, didn't you human?" HE said with a grin once he finally pulled his fingers out. "You must have enjoyed that immensely."

She was panting harshly, the rounding bump on her belly quivering aoftly with her miscle spasms. "I-it was what is called a gspot orgasm. It's more intense than a simple clitoral orgasm." She explained.

"I'll keep that in mind. But for now...You should rest. You are pregnant with my child, and within the next week...he may or may not drain the energy from you. You are going to need all you can in order to stay awake for the rest of the week. Rest, my human."

She nodded weakly, curling up on the bed and pulling the blankets over her. Her hands rested on the small swell just below her navel.

Back
Top Bottom