Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abduction (MiseryChord&Jugger)

MiseryChord

Misery always loves a little company!
It was cold as Kallie walked through the empty streets. She had just gotten off shift at the hospital and her thin black scrubs did little to knock back the chilly, moist air. She pulled her thin cotton hoodie tighter around her as she walked, keeping ears and eyes open for any trouble. This was a very dangerous part of town, even more so at this time of night.

Watching from the shadows, a human. Though, not a human. An alien...It was part of a larger group of aliens in earth's atmosphere...they needed a test subject. A woman, a human female from the planet that was native. He stalked her...waited for her...and when she was alone and near an alley, he through a weird slat-like substance on her that would induce slumber within seconds. Once she was out cold, he picked her up and pressed some buttons on his wrist gauntlet that allowed him to teleport to the ship.

The next thing Kallie would know would be that she was naked, tied down to a bed inside of a bright, white room...alone with only one window. It was see through, but all she could see would be dark figures watching her as they conversed with one another about how to proceed.

The last thing she remembered was a dark cloud covering her before falling into a deep sleep. When she awoke, she was groggy and disoriented. She tried sitting up only to find herself tied down. It was then that panic set in. Her eyes opened wide as her senses cleared and she thrashed about, trying to get loose. She looked up to see the dark figures against the window. "Let me go!" She screamed, fighting her bonds again.

Eventually, and out of nowhere, the man that kidnapped her would be beside her. Naked. He looked human enough. But not human. He had gills on his neck and his eyes were slited. He grinned deviously and leaned down to see her. "My...What a beautiful creature...So...like us." He said and place a hand on her breast. "The breasts of these creatures are much larger than our people's...I wonder if breeding is possible? Thats why you're here, Kallie." He had read her mind. "You are going to be test subject one...We wonder if your species will be able to breed with ours. Do not bother resisting...You won't be able to escape."

Kallie let out a scream as he appeared, eyes wide. She tried to wriggle away but the thick metal encasing her wrists, ankles, thighs, and upper arms tightened. His hand was cold against her heavy breast as she whimpered. "Please.....let me go." She pleaded, unable to look up at the creature.

"No can do. You're breeding stock now...assuming you can hold our child." He said with a grin and moved so that he was between her legs, looking at her pussy. "It looks just like our women's." He said teasingly and began to push his erect cock inside of her. It was much like a human's, but the difference was that it was bulby like a special kind of dildo to add more pleasure to a woman. He shoved it deep into her, not knowing of human hymens if they were virgins. "Woah! It feels even better than our women's! Even if you don't work out....I'll be sure to keep you as a sex slave...indeed."

Kallie cried out as he pierced her hymen. His cock was huge and felt as if it would rip her open. It didn't help that he had entered her dry without any sort of foreplay. She cried softly as he rutted over her, his body dwarfing her petite frame. She was unable to move away from him as the thick metal cuffs held her firmly, shifting a bit and pulling her legs open for his advances. Tears leaked from her eyes as he moved over and within her.

He looked to see her cry, and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Oh come now...don't cry. You should be happy! To be breeding stock for our people! You'll be noted as a hero to our dying race! Does that not grant anything for you, Kallie?" He leaned down and begna to suck on her neck gently, kissing up and down it so that his lips would dance across her flesh. His cock continued to go in and out of her, slipping deep into her with each careful and precise thrust.

Kallie bit her lip to stop from lashing out at him as he thrust between her thighs. She closed her eyes and tried to zone out to keep from feeling the thing that raped her yet spoke as if he were simply reading a newspaper. Her canal tightened around him a bit as he pushed in a bit too deep, bringing forth new pain as he firther spread her to his girth and length. She balled her hands into fists until her nails broke the skin of her palms, dark red blood dripping onto the white metal below in a grisly stain that matched the one between her thighs from her deflowerment.

"What is this?" The creature said as he looked to her hands to see the blood. He reached over and poked a finger into it and pulled out, examining the red liquid on his finger. He frowned. "Bodily fluid...What you humans call blood...important to your body." He removed himself from her, still new with humans and expecting them to be as frail as ice when it came to something like bloodshed. He snapped his fingers, and two people came in with a vial. They forced open her hands, and began to pour some of the liquid onto the wounds she created herself...and within moments, her hand would be healed, no more blood shedding. Her hands were void of blood since the liquid washed it off.

Kallie looked down at her hands in wonder as the wounds sealed shut, the blood dissapating. All that remained were the red smears on the white table she was strapped to. Her eyes turned to him, questions and confusion roiling in them. "W-what was that?" It was a truely amazing thing, something human medicine would probably literally kill to have.

"A healing balm. Extracted from an alien race we practically breed. I would rather not get into the sciences of it, but know that we make it from their DNA since they regenerate within seconds if they are injured." He grinned and cupped her cheek. "Why is it you caused yourself harm? Do you humans not enjoy sex as a pleasure rather than breeding?"

She furrowed her brows. "Humans usually do it for pleasure. However we find no pleasure in taking someone against their will. And if a woman is a virgin her first time is painful." She explained, confused by his actions.

"Virgin?" He questioned and looked to her. "You are a virgin? You are one of the more beautiful human females we have seen in your area. Are you not with a mate who breeds you already?" Obviously these people knew nothing about humans except for whatever they could assume from just looking out the window, so to say.

Kallie frowned. "Well no. I don't have a mate as you call it. And I was a virgin, but you took care of that." A look of saddness crossed her face.

"Oh cheer up." He said with a smile on his face. "You are a breeder now. You aren't supposed to be a virgin. You'll give birth to many of our children. No true mate, but you simply whoring yourself out to any man who pays well enough to breed with you."

Kallie felt her eyes go wide as he spoke of many children and multiple partners. "Like h-how many babies?" She asked softly, swallowing hard. She definately didn't like the idea of being taken against her will by multiple males. One was bad enough.

"As many as your little body can hold." He replied. "I know that it takes nine earth months for you to give birth to our children, but our seed is different...and you will only need three earth months to give birth to our children. We wait one month between births...and then impregnate you again...and then we repeat the process."

"So like one kid at a time or multiples?" Her mind was racing through the facts he had just informed her of. She had a hard time coping and understanding but realized struggle was useless. There was no way she would escape so she basically had to deal with the hand fate had dealt her whether she liked it or not.

"From what we know, one at a time since a human woman only gives one egg at a time; rarely two or three." He replied and began to rub his hands along her inner thigh. "You will give birth to my child first...and then the next one shall come in and repeat the process until you've had as many as your lifetime can make."

Kallie shivered under the aliens touch, replused yet turned on from it. She bit her lip, not looking at him. The fact that she would be taken many times by different males did not sit well with her but what other choice did she have. "And if I refuse?"

(Sorry for the delay, my friend.)

"Well...if you refuse; we can't necessarily let you go back home with our presence known to you so that you can spread the news. And we lack what you humans call a Mind Wipe-like technology...so we'll either keep you prisoner to our captain...or we'll just kill you. Either or."

(that is quite alright!)

Kallie felt her eyes widen. She had no choice but to go along with them. A small sob escaped her as she accepted her fate.

He sighed and reached over, putting his hand onto her mouth to silence her with a sh. He soon removed his hand, and pulled out a small packet. "Here. Take this...and drink the contents. In your language, these are called aphrodisiacs...This should make it much easier for you to get into what we are about to do."

Kallie looked up at him. Her arms were still bound so she wriggled a bit so he would notice. "Um I can't take it." She whispered softly, eyeing the little packet warily. "What's in it?"

Back
Top Bottom