Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satine

Super-Earth
Hey there, My name is Satine. I am new to this sight but not to role-playing. I consider myself to be semi-lit. I was referred here by Shani. 

At times I can be random with what I like to Role play, between a variety of things. I only play female characters, but I can play bisexual characters too. My characters I play as subs I'm not a Dom, I don't play or portray them well. I will play both cons and non-cons. 

What's a no is, vore scat piss vomit anything that belongs in a bathroom should stay there. 

What I'm looking for: 

I enjoy long term plots, keeping a story going. I ask my partners to be semi-lit, no one is perfect but I prefer not to have one liners the least I ask written is a paragraph, unless the story calls other wise if not write as much as you want and I'll try to match it. 

Plot ideas we can run with, are

Brother/Sister
A royalty pairing
Anything with vampires, or werewolves just ask. (Not Twilight)
Modern times
Furries/Anthro's
Fantasy
Victorian/Medieval 
The only fandoms I really do is The Rocky Horror Picture Show as Magenta, Harry Potter as Bellatrix, and Sweeney Todd as Mrs. Lovett. 
Also Five Nights at Freddy's

I think that's it for now, I'm sure I'm forgetting things but I can always ad. Send me a message I don't bite....hard.

Well it depends on the roles honestly, if you pair her with Voldemort then obviously she will be submissive to him. Often times the way I play Bellatrix is having her as a sub in the bedroom, but still being very much her powerful self outside depending on the pairing, and the story because there's a lot to work with Bellatrix.

Satine said:
Well it depends on the roles honestly, if you pair her with Voldemort then obviously she will be submissive to him. Often times the way I play Bellatrix is having her as a sub in the bedroom, but still being very much her powerful self outside depending on the pairing, and the story because there's a lot to work with Bellatrix.

Well she's crazy enough to be a very different person in the bedroom crazy girls do often do things a normal woman wouldn't do in bed. I have first hand experience of this. Plus she has that baby voice which does make you wonder if she wants a man to call daddy.

But I don't think I could rp as Voldemort because I have no idea why that guy does anything he does he's a complete nutjob. I could be a much better Dark Lord than that guy.

Also isn't she married? Maybe her husband could dominate her.

craving vampires/werewolves or something involving Bellatrix from Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom