Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want to play? Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notexactlyaverage

Super-Earth
Hi

I'll try and keep this post pretty short, but put most of the important things in. I've been here for a while, but only joined to begin writing recently.

I generally tend to play a submissive female, I've never really tried being dominant, and I don't really want to. Perhaps one day in the future I might give it a shot, but right now I'm looking for dominant partners. I've never RPed with another girl, but I would definitely be up for trying it.

As far as kinks go, I'm into a couple of things. I like BDSM: light or heavy bondage is good with me; Pet Play: I've read a few pet play roleplays, but have never been involved in one myself, it sounds quite interesting; Lingerie: this is pretty self explanatory, I like nice lingerie, from bras to thongs to panties to stockings, anything goes. I also like blindfolds and being tied up, although that links with my BDSM kink.

My limits are pretty simple. I don't like scat, gore, vore; basically anything involving bodily waste is not cool in my book, it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I also don't really have a thing for furry RPs.

I tend to post around a paragraph or two per post, but I'm sort of a mirror poster, I'll try to post roughly the same amount as you.

I have a few pairing ideas, the role on the right is the role I would play.
Teacher x Student
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Workout Partner x Workout Partner
Demon x Human
Master x Slave

New Pairings! (I would still play the role on the right)
Twin Brothers x Younger Sister
Harem Owner x New Girl
Student x Student
Fallen Angel x Human
Best Friend x Best Friend

If you are at all interested in any of my ideas, or have any of your own, please just message me and we can discuss plots.

Please, please, please don't leave a reply on this thread, I won't be checking it often! It would be great if you could send me a message instead!

UPDATE:
Craving alert! I'm really craving a role right now where a girl is captured and/or sold on to become a sex slave and must be broken. Could involve very heavy bondage, I'd be very interested in one where a drug is used to mess with my character's head, making her very submissive and wanting to please, possibly messing with her body too and making her horny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom