Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey Everyone

PocketFullOfPosies

Super-Earth
I wanted to apologize for running out so quickly last week. My older brother had a seizure while out shopping with his girlfriend and cracked his head against the sidewalk. He is still in the hospital, waking up every so often so we’re still very uncertain about what’s going on. I’m home now since my little brother still has school, so my mom is staying at the hospital. We might be rotating back and forth depending how long the doctor speculates my brother will be there for. Again, I just wanted to say sorry for rushing out like that. I’m still a bit shaken, but I’m praying everything will be okay.

-
Pocket

Oh, hell, woman! Much as we like you and want your attention, real life comes first. If we were all in-person friends, then family comes first!

Do what you gotta do; the site (and the people on it) will still be here when you have time for us.

It's nice that you're polite enough to apologize for your sudden disappearance, but anyone gives you hassle about it isn't thinking right. You send 'em to me, I'll straighten them out.

Same here Posie. Anyone gives you trouble and I'll give them the old number 6.
*snuggles*
Hope he's ok and improves.

Thank you everyone for being so patient. My brother is doing much better now, just for an update. He isn't out of the hospital yet but he should come home this week if all goes well.

Back
Top Bottom