Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Journal

Temptrianna

Supernova
UPDATE: September 19, 2014
I am returning from a very long and much needed hiatus. I apologize to any of my role play partners who were left hanging due to life forcing me to leave for several months. Now that I am back I am trying to clean up my inbox from all of the messages left in my absence. I am also editing my cravings. Some areas of role play I am not into at the moment and am just bored of frankly. Those I will put a mote in the category of the plots below. Some of my kinks have changed a bit to so I am in the process of editing those. If you are interested in starting an rp together then please feel free to message me. I am limited on time i can get online daily so if you do not get a reply right away then I am more than likely working or just not here. Also I will be moving my plots as I can to a more permanent location instead of this thread. Bare with me as I transition back into role play and get things set up again.

Hello everyone, I am Rose. I have been role playing since i was 15 in many different forms. I will not call myself an expert but I do at least have an idea what I am doing. Therefore I do have some standards as to how I role play and with whom I will role play. I am an experienced role player who has made BMR my home for several years now. I am very open minded and always thinking up new plot ideas so check back often as I am always adding new things and I am always looking for partners to play with as many partners seem to fade off and drop an rp without telling me too often. Sadly i see it happening all over the site. So as life steals my partners away from me i am always searching for new ones.

RE: My Life Journal - Absences & returns

NOTICE OF TEMP ABSCENCE
I have a friend coming in from out of town to stay a few days so I will not be here much at all if any until he heads home which should be monday. So have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to picking back up on our RPs Monday.

RE: My Life Journal - Absences & returns

Im Back...

Life threw me several curve balls that really got to me but im back and that is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom