Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy with a story - F/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Day

Planetoid
Hey guys. I know I have made a few of these before and I would just post a "bump" on one of those but I feel the need to go into more depth this time.

I think introductions are in order first though. My name is Tara but feel free to call me Cleo if you wish (since it's both my user name and a nickname I am used to). I am 18 years old but am no stranger to RP, especially the literate kinds. I have gotten more and more into it lately and I find it challenging. And what's better than a little challenge?

I am up for almost anything kink wise, but keep the gore, scat, and toilet play to a no-no please? They turn me off quicker than you can even blink.

Currently, I RP solely through PM's on here, unless you can convince me otherwise, I'm pretty bent on staying here for that. Sorry if that is not the format you use.

My favorite pairings are still the normal for me. Such as:

Teacher/student ********
Dad/Babysitter (Single or married father, doesn't matter) ******
Father/daughter **
Brother/sister **

As for the teacher/student RP idea, I have a few plots that are my favorite but you are not limited to these, they are just suggestions:

1: Popular and cool teacher/nerd girl. - Basically the teacher (you) would be the laid back, the type of teacher every one loves and then I would play the teachers pet. She would change from classic nerd to secret play thing because she just wants to please him that much and it just so happens to be what hes into.

2: Student Consular/bad student. - Your character would be as straight laced and as on board with the rules as you want him to be but my character would be the typical problem child. Teachers have noticed her sudden lack in homework turned in and therefore her grades have dropped dramatically. After a few sessions, trying to figure out what is wrong, he discovers she can't focus because she is to busy thinking about sex. So to get her back on track, he helps her out and satisfies her...more than once.

3: Drunk teacher/Naughty student. - This one is a little different purely because it doesn't take place AT school. Your character would be out at a night club on a weekend and he is drunk then sees a pretty girl at the bar or on the dance floor (My character) so he goes to hit on her and pick her up for the night. What he doesn't realize is that she is one of his student's and its up to you if he finds out before or after the sex. But personally I always like it when they find out right before but do it anyways.

Basically most taboo situations, but I am always up for something more common should that be what you prefer. I just like the forbidden, what can a girl do? :p

When it comes to writing, I prefer the third person tenses (ie: she, her, him, he) As soon as it enters first person in a RP it throws me off, I don't know why. So if you are fine with a third person, story based RP, I'm all in.

Speaking of which....STORY BASED!

I'm a girl who is in need of a plot line. Mindless smut can be fun for a while but I need a story line thrown in there somewhere so i get bored and end up disappearing from the site for weeks on end....and I don't want to do that this time. I want to be back for good! :) Care to help with that? Send me a challenge then.

If taboo isn't your thing but you are still looking for a literate RP, I might still be able to help you with that. I enjoy a wide variety of books and movies if you prefer fandom.

Currently, I am interested in many fandom's that I think would make a fun plot. Such as:

- Game of Thrones (Preferably with Gendry or Jon? Such cuties, but keep in mind this would need to be con...no non-con for me please)

- Harry Potter (cannon characters or OC's, either one is fine)

- Hunger Games

- Bioshock (the world mostly, I think the atmosphere would be really interesting)

- X-men

If you guys can think of anything else that sounds like I would like it, feel free to ask and offer up a plot for me.

I am willing to work with you as much as it seems fit, but PLEASE, when you send me a PM, don't just say a pairing and leave it at that. Offer up a plot idea, no matter how small. I'm sure if it is interesting, we will be able to work with it and make it into something we can both be interested in.

RE: F looking for literate M - long term

Tcleo90 said:
I am willing to work with you as much as it seems fit, but PLEASE, when you send me a PM, don't just say a pairing and leave it at that. Offer up a plot idea, no matter how small. I'm sure if it is interesting, we will be able to work with it and make it into something we can both be interested in.
Hey there, tried to PM you but you had it disabled! I'll just post my idea here instead!

I am very interested in doing a Taboo RP (haven't done one of those in ages!) I would really like a Father/Daughter one at the moment, but again I have other pairings.

My idea is basically that your character is 15 or older (lower than 15 would be a bit odd for me, hope you don't mind). My character would be married to your mother and your character would be in a relationship with a male. The daughter has always had a thing for her father (hence she dates boys like him) but he is too in love with his wife to notice her that way. Anyway, one day my character comes home to discover his wife in bed with another man. This obviously leads to heartbreak and him finally confronting sexual feelings he has had for his daughter

We can develop that further by my character getting back with his wife but still getting with the daughter, and the strain that causes those relationships. What do you think?

RE: Looking for a story filled plot - inquire inside

Tcleo90 said:
Hey guys. I know I have made a few of these before and I would just post a "bump" on one of those but I feel the need to go into more depth this time.

I think introductions are in order first though. My name is Tara but feel free to call me Cleo if you wish (since it's both my user name and a nickname I am used to). I am 18 years old but am no stranger to RP, especially the literate kinds. I have gotten more and more into it lately and I find it challenging. And what's better than a little challenge?

I am up for almost anything kink wise, but keep the gore, scat, and toilet play to a no-no please? They turn me off quicker than you can even blink.

Currently, I RP solely through PM's on here, unless you can convince me otherwise, I'm pretty bent on staying here for that. Sorry if that is not the format you use.

Teacher/student
Father/daughter
Brother/sister

Basically most taboo situations, but I am always up for something more common should that be what you prefer. I just like the forbidden, what can a girl do? :p

When it comes to writing, I prefer the third person tenses (ie: she, her, him, he) As soon as it enters first person in a RP it throws me off, I don't know why. So if you are fine with a third person, story based RP, I'm all in.

I'm a girl who is in need of a plot line. Mindless smut can be fun for a while but I need a story line thrown in there somewhere so i get bored and end up disappearing from the site for weeks on end....and I don't want to do that this time. I want to be back for good! :) Care to help with that? Send me a challenge then.

If taboo isn't your thing but you are still looking for a literate RP, I might still be able to help you with that. I enjoy a wide variety of books and movies if you prefer fandom.

Currently, I am interested in many fandom's that I think would make a fun plot. Such as:

- Game of Thrones (Preferably with Gendry or Jon? Such cuties, but keep in mind this would need to be con...no non-con for me please)

- Hunger Games

- Bioshock (the world mostly, I think the atmosphere would be really interesting)

- X-men

If you guys can think of anything else that sounds like I would like it, feel free to ask and offer up a plot for me.

Hi, I would love to do taboo rp, especially daddy/daughter (I love an age gap)...I have not done any rp's based on incest yet! All the plots I have done have been story based, most in third person, so that is no problem.

My plot would involve a single father bringing up his young daughter in an everyday household, it is a loving and supportive home environment. Daddy comes home from work early and spies his little girl masturbating in the privacy of her room (depending on how it would be played this scene could be innocent or intentional by the daughter)....confused emotions beset the father until he spirals down into a place of taboo love with his own little girl.

Let me know what ya think, thanks

Hey there, still interested in the first option that I had PMed you about? or has that one been filled already? If it's not, I'd love to explore the idea a bit more.

Also, free bump!

prometheus1 said:
Tcleo90 said:

Teacher/student
Father/daughter
Brother/sister

- Hunger Games

- X-men

Hi, I would love to do taboo rp, especially daddy/daughter (I love an age gap)...I have not done any rp's based on incest yet! All the plots I have done have been story based, most in third person, so that is no problem.

My plot would involve a single father bringing up his young daughter in an everyday household, it is a loving and supportive home environment. Daddy comes home from work early and spies his little girl masturbating in the privacy of her room (depending on how it would be played this scene could be innocent or intentional by the daughter)....confused emotions beset the father until he spirals down into a place of taboo love with his own little girl.

Let me know what ya think, thanks

Hahaha we all know a bout your jailbait obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom