Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ever wanted to sleep with a super heroine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrandixdreamzx

Planetoid
Welcome one and all and hopefully my future roleplay partner!

So I have a new craving and I'm hoping that I can find just the right person to fill the part. Just a warning, I want to do an original comic book setting with original characters. I might do some re-imagining's of existing characters or use their likenesses however you do not need to know anything about an existing cannon to play this idea with me. Also, the name I'm using for the male character is not set in stone or anything, it's just a place holder.

Daniel live in a world that seems constantly threatened by the forces of evil and is fiercely defended by a variety of super heroes. Many of those super powered vigilantes happen to be gorgeous women and Daniel is a huge fan of the super ladies who fly around the world saving the day. He has spent a good amount of time day dreaming about his favorites and even collecting photos of some of them, dreaming of an alternate life making love to them in their costume or even their secret identities.

One day, while walking to his shitty job, Daniel was one of a few hundred witnesses as one of the local heroes was foiling the evil plod of a notorious criminal, Mind Bender. It turned out that the hero in question, Atom Girl, had discovered he was working on a new way of controlling the minds of humans in the hopes that once in for all he could brain wash the local heroes as start a super powered army to take over the world with. The battle spilled out into the streets and Daniel ducked into the first building he thought would give him cover. The problem was that he quickly realized that he was standing inside of Mind Bender's lab and the location where the fight had started.

In awe, Daniel wondered around and snapped a few photos. Daniel stumbles across the very weapon that Mind Bender didn't have a chance to use, a computer program on a pocket sized computer that would allow the user to target some one and reprogram them Hearing police sirens and the battle drifting that way again, Daniel split and took the little computer with him. Later that night on the news it was revealed that Mind Bender was in jail and the police and Atom Girl were attempting to find the weapon he had planned to unleash.

That was enough to get Daniel curious and he quickly discovers that it works! His eyes soon drift to the super heroines that he's always fantasized about. Not wanting to interfere with their crime fighting he instead uses it for other things...like meeting these heroes, learning their identities, and having them every way he can think of.

Let me know if this is something you want to play! I have a few ideas for his favorite heroes and we could even have him go after female villains!

A slightly different idea...

I've had this craving to do something where I play Catwoman and I find myself desperately in need of help that I can only get from the Joker and Harley Quinn. The only problem? The happy couple are looking to spice things up and humiliate batsy since it's known that Batman has been seeing Catwoman...Joker and Harley tell Catwoman she must earn their help on her back. Would love to find some one to play Joker and/or Harley. Whether you're doubling up or if there's a lady and a guy who'd like to play Joker and Harely, either way I'm game!

xbrandixdreamzx said:
Welcome one and all and hopefully my future roleplay partner!

So I have a new craving and I'm hoping that I can find just the right person to fill the part. Just a warning, I want to do an original comic book setting with original characters. I might do some re-imagining's of existing characters or use their likenesses however you do not need to know anything about an existing cannon to play this idea with me. Also, the name I'm using for the male character is not set in stone or anything, it's just a place holder.

Daniel live in a world that seems constantly threatened by the forces of evil and is fiercely defended by a variety of super heroes. Many of those super powered vigilantes happen to be gorgeous women and Daniel is a huge fan of the super ladies who fly around the world saving the day. He has spent a good amount of time day dreaming about his favorites and even collecting photos of some of them, dreaming of an alternate life making love to them in their costume or even their secret identities.

One day, while walking to his shitty job, Daniel was one of a few hundred witnesses as one of the local heroes was foiling the evil plod of a notorious criminal, Mind Bender. It turned out that the hero in question, Atom Girl, had discovered he was working on a new way of controlling the minds of humans in the hopes that once in for all he could brain wash the local heroes as start a super powered army to take over the world with. The battle spilled out into the streets and Daniel ducked into the first building he thought would give him cover. The problem was that he quickly realized that he was standing inside of Mind Bender's lab and the location where the fight had started.

In awe, Daniel wondered around and snapped a few photos. Daniel stumbles across the very weapon that Mind Bender didn't have a chance to use, a computer program on a pocket sized computer that would allow the user to target some one and reprogram them Hearing police sirens and the battle drifting that way again, Daniel split and took the little computer with him. Later that night on the news it was revealed that Mind Bender was in jail and the police and Atom Girl were attempting to find the weapon he had planned to unleash.

That was enough to get Daniel curious and he quickly discovers that it works! His eyes soon drift to the super heroines that he's always fantasized about. Not wanting to interfere with their crime fighting he instead uses it for other things...like meeting these heroes, learning their identities, and having them every way he can think of.

Let me know if this is something you want to play! I have a few ideas for his favorite heroes and we could even have him go after female villains!

hahah well that scertainly holds my attention. could do with a name change though for the male character. would even like to possibly go with a slow corruption of the guy since he has this device. I dont know, all i know is it sounds like a fun idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom