Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes. (Sub Female for Dom Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Omen

Super-Earth
Hiya. I'm only really looking for one sort of plot right now. If you're interested in the description I have below, shoot me a PM. Thanks. ^^

I will start off playing an independent college student who's rather privileged and feels she's above partying, dating, and even sex. She has next to no sex drive, feeling that she would be lowering herself too much if she let herself get with any guy, no matter how rich or handsome. She spends most of her days studying, and although she has some friends, she never really fit in.

Everything changes when she meets you. You invite her to your home for an interview for an internship at your company. You're not much older than she is, and also you're rather rich and handsome, to the point where she has trouble resisting. Little does she know as she enters your home, however, is that she won't be leaving anytime soon. You trap her inside a special room of your home, which is made to make girls like her into submissive, horny bimbos. How the room is set up and how your character is involved is up to you, although I do have a few ideas.

Basically, the RP will show her progress from the women she is at the beginning to the bimbo she will be by the end. Once again, if you're interested, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom