Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving modern, realistic, forbidden, flirty, smutty things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietPlease

Planetoid
I'm not going to put a bunch of rules up here. I'm pretty easy-going and like to flesh out ideas together. Just ask :)

I'm looking for something fun and more "traditional" than a lot of what I've seen here. I don't want animals or aliens, fairies or elves, and definitely no force or abuse. A modern, sweet, flirtatious girl with most of her innocence still there would be perfect. Shy girls who slowly come out of their shells are a lot of fun, too. I love to teach, to make your curiosity growl and then feed it. I'll be a member of your family, a teacher or coach, a neighbor, a friend...anyone you trust enough to explore with.

I prefer to play through email but PM's work if you'd rather keep it here. Please dont ask to play on an IM, it just doesn't work for me. I'll write one to several paragraphs per post...I usually work with what I get and will write as much as you do. Plot is good, but I'd rather not have an overload of drama. As far as smut goes, I'll play as tasteful or dirty as you like . And don't be a stranger...OOC chat is always welcome. I like getting to know my partners, but if you'd rather keep it strictly RP that's just fine.

I don't have any must-haves, but love role plays with romance, character development, and forbidden relationships.

I'm wide open to any ideas you have, too. Very open-minded, just dont ask for non-con, beastiality, gore, non-human stuff. If you want to talk about kinks, just ask. Mine change often and can depend on the pairing or plot.

RE: Craving sweet, playful, romantic incest and/or ageplay

hello, im interested. i do incest and i can work with the criteria you have listed for the female role. i like doing younger sister, but if you would rather have older sister thats okay too. i dont really like doing it through email so through PMs on here would be fantastic. id love to hear back from you!

thanks!

RE: Craving sweet, playful, romantic incest and/or ageplay

Have you seen The Avengers movie yet? I'm just wondering that is all QuietPlease.

RE: Craving modern, realistic, romantic, steamy, smutty things.

It's been a while, Blue Moon...bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom