Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

make it interesting (I will help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Leah

Hello,

Thinking I want to start an epic sort of story for the holidays. I should be around a lot more for a few weeks and could get something going and then continue it. Some sort of medieval fantasy or arranged marriage idea maybe?

I am looking for some role play. I play females but am ok with m/f or f/f pairings.

I like literate roleplay. I am not a grammar nazi but it does need to be readable. Some sex is highly encouraged but plot reigns. I love a good story and will make a character up for it. I don't want to play just single scenes, please have a story or a character idea.

I will play Harry Potter, (only if you are very familiar with the books) Medieval Fantasy, Historical or modern, (especially crime)

I don't bite, unless you ask nice.

Not interested in scat, extreme violence or playing a sub.

Almost all of my characters are Asian.

Be nice, keep the drama on the boards.

if you are one of those nice and flexible people who will play anything, we probably won't get along, have an opinion or go home. Seriously, you have to help with the story line.

Please PM me with an idea, some sort of character or plot, not just I want to play with one of your characters.

L

My favorite characters:

She is a medieval sorceress with a gift for scrying and illusions. She is dominant, manipulative and if not evil at least very sure that the entire world revolves around her. She likes corrupting knights and paladins and bending them to her will. She might ally herself with an ambitious young prince or princess but always with ulterior motives. She isn't sadistic, but she is ruthless.

Lisa is my high school punk and young criminal. She might hook some but she is very ambitious and looking to get ahead. She might be a good companion for either a powerful criminal or a cop with moral issues. She is not submissive at all. I also play an older version of her as a successful criminal.

(Lately I have had a lot of fun playing her as an older and very successful criminal. Fun fun)

Both characters tend to be dominant but I won't pair them against submissives who just want to do their will. I will match them up against another dominant or a very reluctant sub.

In a kinkier mood I have a young housewife who's husband has just deployed. His friends decide to take advantage of the situation.

Soo Jin is my high school or college athlete, she is fun to play experiencing her first lesbian love affair. I miss playing her too.

I like a lot of plot. No furries, cartoons, video games, scat or extreme violence. All characters are bisexual. If you have a plot idea please let me know it, I am willing to create characters for good stories.

I will play on Threads, PMs or IMs.

Some plot ideas

Human Male x Human Female
Human Female x Human Female
Human who is thinking about doing stuff x Human who doesn't do shit
Human who pretends they are thinking about doing stuff x Human who does stuff
Knight x Peanut Vendor at Baseball game
Witch x Sanitation Engineer
Succubus x Soon to be dead victims
Sparkly Vampire x One of those shredder things that chop up trees
Fairy Princess x Fire Hydrant (or werewolf and fire hydrant for the more daring )

Yeah sorry cracked me up.

Lady Leah said:
Hello,

I am looking for some role play. I play females but am ok with m/f or f/f pairings.

I like literate roleplay, at least 3-5 paragraphs. I am not a grammar nazi but it does need to be readable. Some sex is highly encouraged but plot reigns.

I will play Harry Potter, (only if you are very familiar with the books) Medieval Fantasy or some modern, (especially crime)

I don't bite, unless you want me too.

L
you wouldn't be interested in doing some form of super hero rp would you?

Lady Leah said:
Hello,

I like literate roleplay, at least 3-5 paragraphs. I am not a grammar nazi but it does need to be readable. Some sex is highly encouraged but plot reigns.

I will play Harry Potter, (only if you are very familiar with the books) Medieval Fantasy or some modern, (especially crime)

I don't bite, unless you want me too.

L

If you aren't into playing a sub, would you be willing to be a dominant woman over a submissive male? If so, PM me.

Sorry but no on the superheroes just not that into them and don't know enough.

I am ok with the sub male idea as long as that wasn't the main point of the plot. Did you have an idea on a plot?

L

How about a dungeons and dragons kind of rp with my character trying to destroy a succubus?

I could probably do a succubus. She could be fun.

Some new plot ideas

The succubus-something is going wrong at the castle. Men and women are turning up dead, or almost dead. Your character could be a priest or knight, male or female who goes looking for something no one else believes exists. What happens next is up to us.

The Prince and Princess-he is going to be king someday, but doesn't really have the backbone to do it. His little sister is another story. She encourages him in many ways, though she can also be a manipulative bitch at times. I play the little sister, your char could be male or female. Could also be a daddy and princess story.

The Sorceress-she is one of my favorite characters, dark and dominate. Your character could be almost anything that enters her world.
As always lots of plot and character development. Let me know if anything interests you.

I really like the succubus and Sorceress ideas, pm and we can talk about plots.

For fantasy ideas I really like Game of Thrones. I love all the plotting. If this interests you let me know. We can work something out.

Lady Leah said:

I am ok with the sub male idea as long as that wasn't the main point of the plot. Did you have an idea on a plot?

L

Sorry about my haitus. I'm sure we could work out a plot that doesn't focus on a dom F. PM me, don't have any ideas right now.

sexywriter777 said:
Lady Leah said:

L

Sorry about my haitus. I'm sure we could work out a plot that doesn't focus on a dom F. PM me, don't have any ideas right now.

Still looking.

The succubus-something is going wrong at the castle. Men and women are turning up dead, or almost dead. Your character could be a priest or knight, male or female who goes looking for something no one else believes exists. What happens next is up to us. Not so sure about this one anymore.

The Prince and Princess-he is going to be king someday, but doesn't really have the backbone to do it. His little sister is another story. She encourages him in many ways, though she can also be a manipulative bitch at times. I play the little sister, your char could be male or female. Could also be a daddy and princess story. I think this one could resemble the plotting of Game of Thrones, which I love.

The Sorceress-she is one of my favorite characters, dark and dominant. Your character could be almost anything that enters her world, from knight to princess to serving girl.
As always lots of plot and character development. Let me know if anything interests you.

I have another story line of a young housewife who gets turned into a slut. Could be fun.

I have a sorceress that I love to play. She has been serving a kingdom for the past seven generations. She is at best and undependably ally. She sometimes disappears for a decade or two.

She is manipulative and powerful (a lot like Cersai in Game of Thrones)

I would be willing to put her into any number of situations. She is bisexual so your character could be male or female.

One idea I had but was never able to play out was of a young princess or prince that was set up in an arranged marriage with a powerful house. Unfortunately their proposed spouse is only 10 years old and the house intends to keep your character as a hostage, or guest, for the next 6 years. If they still need the alliance then the marriage will happen, if they don't then your character is doomed to a fatal accident.

Once they arrive they meet a very unfriendly and corrupt court and find their opinion counts for less than nothing. Enter my sorceress who for reasons of her own, she always has ulterior motives, decides to help your character.

Let me know if you are interested or have other ideas. I am willing to play in IM, Threads or PMs.

Lady Leah said:

L

Sorry I took forever. I can't say I have a plot in mind, but if you'd like to look over the various pairings and plot ideas on my request thread, there's a link in my signature. If you are still interested, PM me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom