Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

I tend to go off on that as well. But usually because it does remind me of how I stand, which gets a bit of hatred flowing in my heart towards myself, rather than the person who said it. Get angry and pissed at my inability.

I'm thick skinned as a motherfucker. I used to get upset at being made fun of or verbally attacked, but through years of insults, I learned to just laugh at the idiocy of people who say that kind of thing to me. I swear, i've heard the word 'fat' more than... well, i can't think of a clever analogy. That's rare for me.

I feel pretty worthless myself, and I know I'm not what most consider 'attractive'. Plus, everyone that ever 'loved' me has betrayed me. My ex fiancé and my best friend, practically brother, for 7 years are now engaged. They left me for eachother. I feel if i was worth something, they would be my friends at least. I blame myself for things that aren't really my fault.
Well, DA, Several people here including me see beauty in you. Alot of it.

There's a lot more than just beauty in DA. She's intelligent, extremely kind, her sensitivity makes her unique, and she's an excellent person as a whole. Her looks aren't needed to know that she's a beautiful person. <3

Inner beauty is great, a rockin' set of gams like Miss Angel's on top of that though is just icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom