Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Pfft. Cops these days. They're either complete and total jokes, deranged psychopaths, or brainless. Ah, but not all of them are like that, thankfully. It's just those bad apples that you gotta weed out.

Eeee~! *hugs tightly*

From experiences I've had with run-ins with law enforcement, it's pretty much often low-brow occasions. I can remember about last month when I was across the street from the bus terminal just minding my own business and smoking a cigarette that I glanced out of the corner of my eye and spotted not one, but two of them approaching me. Now at first, I'm thinking to myself, "Hohgreat. What do these guys want?"

Eventually, one of them starts talking to me, asking me if my last was... I dunno. Some Italian name or something. I of course arch a brow at them before answering, "Ummm... No?" But then they asked if they saw him around, someone about my height and size. Again, I told them no, that I haven't seen anyone like that around here. But here's the funny part. Not more than a minute, maybe a minute and a half, this one guy comes up to me, asking me for a cigarette - which I gave to him of course - but he mentioned he got out of court a little while ago. I then tell him that those two cops were looking for someone with that Italian name and he looks at me all bug-eyed, saying "Holy shit! That's my last name!"

Not sure what happened to him after that, but I just went back to what I was doing and just got on the bus to head for my doc's appointment.

I read the manga, it gets completely ridiculous later on so I kinda pulled away. I was watching Blade of the Immortal recently, I adore it because the main character shows the huge downsides to immortality as well as the weirdness that comes from it.

If you're into Manga I highly recommend Vinland Sage, Vikings, battle, redemption, and feels...oh the feels......I have to go cry now.

Yeah, that kind of crap can really ruin it for those visiting. I mean, if you're gonna charge tourists out the ass for every little thing, excluding breathing, then the fuckin' least they could do is be courteous and grateful. A lot of places like this, not always true, but if they're pressing for cash for walking every place, then it probably is, then they NEED that money that tourists bring in. That's true for our area here too; we've got a lot of lakes around here and state parks and people either rent or buy the summer homes and only come visit in the summer time. I see unfamiliar people coming to the store to grab camping and barbecue stuff? I'm wiping their ass with my tongue, I tell you what. We WANT business and we want these people to come back and feel good being here, you know? Bread on the table, logic. So, I don't get that "ugh, tourists" bullshit or letting them know how you feel when you're annoyed. Because for every oblivious sucker like your parents who loves the ambiance and lets the bad service and money vortex slide off their back, there's someone like you. And you'll tell others, people like us, who've never been there. And I tell you what, if I plan a trip and remember the name of the place, I'm gonna take that into heavy consideration before going there. Nobody wants to go to an unfamiliar place and be treated like crap or like a burden for someone else on their vacation. Marketing 101, get your shit together because word of mouth can make or break you.

Totally! They were really bad in the Midwest not long ago. They're all pretty much dead now. Wake up after 17 years, have sex, make babies, and die. :/ Oh, and terrorize people by smacking into them. XD

I am so sorry DA, but I feel as though I needed to post this. XD

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc[/video]

...Please don't kill me.

Back
Top Bottom