Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

darkangel76 said:
Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.

Don't mean to reply to an old post but it's been a little bit since I caught up with you. lol, this made me smile though. Because sometimes, when people talk to me like this, I kind of feel like it doesn't make any sense what they said(like you said, you weren't yelling at him, so, what's her deal?). So, I often turn it around and act like they just blurted something aloud that they meant to say to themselves. Like, in the middle of her internal dialogue to herself, her mouth started moving and you just happened to be in front of her at the time. It makes me giggle. I do that sort of shit all the time, when someone says something clueless to me in an angry or disgruntled tone, I imagine it's a conversation they're having with themselves and separate their intent from me altogether. After all, it didn't make sense for them to say that shit to me. :D

Anyway, sorry, I just thought you'd get a kick out of that, viewing the situation with that in mind. Like, "Wow, lady... uh, can you keep your conversation with yourself down a little? I'm trying to talk to my son. Thanks."

Happy birthday to your son! C: You're a wonderful mother and person, and knowing you, your son is going to be just as wonderful in life (as with all your children).

He's seven now-- just wait till he starts bringing home girlfriends (; No, no, I'm kidding! Hehe.

Pazzo said:
Understood. Sending good vibes. I hope the issue is resolved soon with a minimum of fuss

Same. Thinking of you and wishing you the best outcome, dark. Hang in there, chica. :rose:

I was just about to say it looks wonderful.

I think it's cool how he made it a gif for you! :)

Back
Top Bottom