Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

You've been there for me so I will return the favor. Not because I want to but because I NEED to! I know how you feel. I have Sickle Cell and at times I am in the up most pain and hurt but alas I do not have insurance so...yeah. But this is not about me. It is about my friend and I love you and I wanna let you know that I care about you and I want to let you know that we are all here for you. Remember that you are never alone that you have lots of friends on here.

All I can do from a computer stand point is to digitally hug you. I hope things get better for you. All the good wishes in ma heart go to my Innocent. Enjoy!

Please excuse the Grammatical errors in this post! Sorries :)

darkangel76 said:
Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.
OMFG This! When I confide in you please keep it to yourself. I needed a friend and thought that you were it and then BLAM all my shit is now out in the fuckin open. What the shit really. Seems these days you can't trust anyone but yourself Angel. And the problem is not you dear its people.... people that don't fucking think and realize that "Damn my actions can mess this up for so and so" but alas we are the only sane ones left in this world. The last of a dying breed

Back
Top Bottom