Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

With some kids, it helps them to think that they'll be helping you raise the sibling. Kind of an "all-of-our baby" approach. I understand that's more prevalent with older kids, but your boy might enjoy that thought, as well. Of course, at his age, communicating that concept is perhaps tricky, but it's there for you in concept, at least.

I have always thought kids are capable of comprehending amazing things at much earlier than most adults give them credit for. I mean, they're still kids, and have to learn things like self-control and playing with others, etc. But they understand a lot more than most of us think. I've believed that since high school.

Just bless the lord you didn't have twin boys XD

We gave our grandparents HELL!

Me and Chris had a lot of fun growing up as twins, the fact that we looked almost completely identical pissed us off, yet we used it to our advantage. Then again, mothers are the only ones able to tell their twins apart every time XD

Ahahaha, you give me too much credit hun ^^! But yes, I enjoy being a twin alot, Chris is till my built in buddy XD We didn't change much, and when we did we did it together. Hell, I never needed a roommate, project partner, anything like that at all growing up, cause I'd just be sitting next to Chris, Lmao. We singled out my poor sister that way though, she was like...alone XD

xD I think the world would blow up if there was more than one of you, god would be doubling all that pretty and sexyness.

Was this a waiter you haven't had before? I mean, this was the first time you've dealt with that in this location, right? You did stay it was notable, after all, as in unusual.

Yeah, it could all be a new or uncomfortable waiter story right up until he asks if you want separate checks. WTF was that about? Dude's buggin'.

Glad you're even-tempered about it, but still, that's messed up.

"That's funny, he looks human to me. Who's a little human? Yes you are! Yes you are!"

"Oh, right! Asians are human beings, too! Wow! Funny how I forget that, my husband being Asian and all..."

Either that or:

"That's cause I had a little Asian in me about three years ago!"

Back
Top Bottom