Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Re: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

The one time I was in Atlanta for tourism, I went to the historic Fox Theater. There was a tour, and that night, went to see a movie in it. It was pretty awesome, as an old-school movie theater. Saw "O Brother Where Art Thou," which was also a thematically appropriate choice.

HEY, I LIVE THERE. 8D

Anywho, sucks about the whole pants thing. The heat here can be pretty bad. : < -Hugs- I'm sure you guys will have fun at Stone Mountain though, it's so pretty at the top! World of Coke is fun too! o3o

Although I'm trying out how I didn't figure out the link between Korean husband, and Korean family living in Atlanta. It makes perfect sense too. >3>;

of course. it holds alot of interest for me. On the off chance I lose my spark for it, I'll let you know. I totally know what you mean by burning out. Before 6 of my rp partners stopped logging in altogether, I felt swamped, too. Now I'm hard-up to find new partners. -_-' But all well.

same as alwayse Da you just love getting dick deep in the rp's and then you got no much going on hahaha. i guess youll never change.

Back
Top Bottom