Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

He smiled as she straddled him. "I believe I can accomplish that Miss Alice." he said slowly his voice slightly playful. As she placed his hands on her breasts he squeezed lightly through the fabric. He sat up slowly reaching around to undo her top and letting it slide down giving some quick attention to each of her nipples as a tease. He then wrapped an arm around her and laid her gently on the bed. He then gripped her panties and slowly slid them off, a trail of warm kisses following the fabric down her left leg. Once he had removed them he slowly kissed his way back up her right leg until he was planting a few warm kisses to her very core.

Alice moaned low, spreading her legs to give him easier access. His lips on her legs was heaven and she knew that he would do what she needed. She gripped the bedsheets, writhing slowly as he found her core.

"Mmmm, nice, my pet," she moaned. "You're doing very well."

He wanted to taunt at her a bit before he brought her around. Not enough to cause trouble, but enough to make her peak all the sweeter. After planting a few gently kisses, he brought his hand up spreading her lips. He let his tongue slowly lick at her entrance for a moment before finding her clit. he gently taunted it with his tongue for a bit before gently sucking it into his mouth letting a finger tease at her hole.

Alice moaned, arching to his touch. She was so wet and needy at that moment. She had expected him to just dive in, but he surprised her. She liked it when he kept surprising her, it made thing interesting. She spread her legs slightly, giving him greater access to her core.

He smiled as he let his tongue playfully dip in then pull out to flick her clit a little. Finally he dove his tongue in straight towards her core, swirling and pressing against every wall. He brought his fingers around to pinch and tug at her clit more tauntingly.

Alice gasped, arching as his tongue drove into her sex. She ran her hands through his hair, pulling him closer to her. "Oh, my pet," she moaned, "keep that up." Each time he pinched her clit, she gave a delighted, throaty moan. He quickly learned what she liked and she made sure he kept it up.

"Mmm, baby, you're doing so good," she gasped. "That's it, keep it up. Make me cum."

He continued his assault on her making sure to stop some to suck her clit and taunt it with his tongue as well before letting it dive rapidly back into her. Her hands locking in his hair only made him work her faster, delighted at the throaty moans she was releasing.

The continued assult caused pleasure to rise in Alice's body. After a while, she gave a moan and arched up as she came. Her juices flowed out on his tongue as she made little sounds of satisfaction. "Mmmm, my dear, that was wonderful." She couldn't wait until that night when she'd have him at her mercy.

"You are so good to me," she said. "You've done very well."

He smiled as she came his tongue quick to lap up the juices that met his tongue. He pressed his face against he as he cleaned. Finally as she spoke he rose to listen to her, "Thank you Miss Alice." He smiled to her as he looked to the clock, "Miss Alice shouldn't we head back to work now?"

Alice nodded, sitting up. "Get dress, my pet," she ordered. She left the room to put on her business suit. ONce she was her normal ice queen self, she came back in the room. She smiled when he saw him. "My sweet dear, you do make me happy. Come along and let's not mention this to anyone at the office. You will come home with me tonight. Expect to be here for a long time."

He quickly dressed and fixed his clothes to appear normal before she returned. When she returned he could not help but smile as she returned to the room with her compliments, "Your happiness comes first Miss Alice. Would I be staying the night?" He was curious if he would need to go get clothes to return to work tomorrow.

"You will be staying the night," Alice said, motioning for him to follow her. She got back in her car. "YOu will start staying over every other night for now. I want to make sure you are near-by for when I desire your talents." As she drove, she had one hand on his leg. "You can only stop off at your house tonight to get new clothes, but then you will come to my house."

She squeezed his leg and smiled. "Don't worry, the last half of today will fly by. I plan on making this a steamy night."

He smiled when she mentioned staying every night. Just a few days ago this would have been a torment for him but now, as she drove back to work with her hand on his leg he realized he was in complete bliss. "I hope it does Miss Alice, I am lookinf forward to tonight."

Parking in the garage, she was her normal ice queen self. The rest of the day did go by faster, she kept him busy so that when it was time to leave, it seemed like no time had gone by. She let him drive to his house to get a change of clothes if he wanted, heading back to her house alone. Once there, she changed out of her business suit and into a leather teddy and high boots. Tonight, her Jason would be hers completely.

When he knocked on the door, she told him to enter, sitting in teh living room. All he'd see when he first came in was her long legs hanging over the arm of her chair.

He worked diligently the rest of the day trying to focus on the work to makes the day go by faster. When she told him to leave he raced home ad gathered a few days of clothes to be safe. When he arrived he knocked on the door softly. When he entered he set his bag by the door and and looked around only to see her sitting on the couch. the leather perfectly accenting ever luscious curve of her frame. he smiled as he walked in, "Hello Miss Alice." He wanted to take her there, tear the leather from her and please her to no end. However he waited patiently for her orders.

Alice pointed to the ground by the chair. "I want you to sit there and strip out of your clothes," she said. "Tonight, you will serve me. The better a job you do, the better your rewards."

She let her hands run up her body. "Tonight, you will get to touch this to your heart's content."

"Yes Miss Alice" He smiled as he quickly stripped away his clothes, his member already enlarging. He moved to the chair sitting in front of her. He waited for her orders. His hands burned with the urge to touch her everywhere. He wanted to explore her body and please her like no one had ever done before.

Alice moved so that her legs were on either side of his body and spread. She reached down, lightly running a finger along the crotch of her teddy. She watched his eyes, seeing how they followed what she did and where he looked.

"First things first," she said, "there are some rules. When you stay with me, you will wear nothing. I will give you a robe to wear if you must answer the door, but other then that, you will wear nothing at all." Her hands moved slowly up her body. "Secondly, in all circumstances, you will ask my permission before you cum. If I don't give it to you, you will hold off. Ask in the right way, and I will be more willing to grant you your release." Not that she'd tell him the right way of asking. He had to discover that for himself.

She brought her hands up to her breasts. "Thirdly, you will sleep in the guest room until I deem you worthy of the master bedroom. You may not enter my room unless I give you permission, you may not even peek in there. If I catch you around my room before you have permission, I will punish you." She slid closer to him, bringing a finger down his face. "Lastly, you will not breathe a word of this at work. For now, you will remain silent. I will decide when the time is right to announce that you are mine. Until then, you are unworthy of that title."

She traced his lips with her finger. "You understand all that I've told you, my pet?"

His eyes locked to hers hand as it slowly slid down teasing herself. He licked his lips again wishing to replace her hands with his. When she began to speak the rules he listened closely making sure not to miss a single word. He wanted her happy and that meant he had to obey. He smiled at the thought of being naked around her. She would see the constant arousal she gave him,much like the one he had now. "Yes Miss Alice I understand." he smiled as he kissed her fingers as they traced his lips without thinking. "Miss Alice, please may I please you now?" his heart was racing with desire as he spoke the words.

Alice smiled at her pet's request. "So eager," she murmured. She would have to make sure he paid attention to her rules, and wasn't just thinking of the pleasure to come. She leaned down to kiss his forehead. She could see how aroused he was and that excited her. She liked it when her lovers wanted her.

"Come, my pet. Let's see what pleasures the night will bring." She stood and motioned for him to follow her. She walked the guest room and motioned for him to sit on the bed while she opened the chest at the end of the bed. She pulled out a set of restraints and a blindfold. Simple for now, just to see how much he trusted her.

He smiled as she stood and followed her step for step to the bedroom. He could not take his eyes from her swaying hips as she walked. he sat on the quest bed just as she had motioned to him. When she pulled out the restrains he smiled, however at the sight of the blindfold he hesitated a little. He showed no expression though, he wanted to please her and if this was what pleased her he was willing.

Alice tied him down on the bed and put the blindfold on him. "I want you to feel everything that I do to you," she said. "The better you make me feel, the better the chances are that you'll get to cum." She trailed her fingers over his body, leaning down to kiss his neck. She pressed close to him so he could feel the leather teddy against his body, knowing that her naked form was just a layer of clothing away.

She liked the feeling of power she had over her pet. It was best for her to tease him before allowing him to pleasure her. Slowly, she rubbed against his erect cock as she took off her teddy. "I can see how much you want me," she said, leaning forward again so he could feel her naked breasts against his skin. "I know that you are so eager to cum. Just a little bit of leather between you and me, not a lot at all." She pressed harder, keeping the bottom half of her teddy on. It would hurt slightly, the way she was pressing the leather into his sensitive skin, but it could also feel good.

As his hands were bound he offered a smile before the blindfold covered his eyes. Her teasing fingers made his breath catch as he arched into her. Then her leather clad body clinging to his skin tugging at him sending small jolts of pleasure. "Yes Miss Alice I need you." he words were ragged and his breath heave as she began to stroke him. When her body against his vanished he was confused until he felt her bare breasts against his chest making him arch against her. When she grinded her lower half on him he moaned in both pain and pleasure as the leather snagged on his skin, "So little Miss Alice."

Alice continued to grind against him as she planted kisses along his neck and chest. Slowly, she kissed and licked her way down his body, keeping herself pressed between his legs. The leather would rub against him before she moved down so that it was her soft flesh. She felt him hard against her stomach, and then her breasts.

Playing with her little toy, she slid down so that she could place a kiss on the very head of his cock. When it twitched, she smiled. "Something tells me you want this," she said and gave him a tiny lick. "You need this." She licked him again and then blew warm air on the wet spot.

He moved his body arching and trying to gain more access to her. However when he felt the transition of rough leather to soft skin the jumped a little letting out a moan. When he realized his hard length was against her breasts he smiled. However when a small kiss was placed on the head he arched taking in a sharp breath. "Yes Miss Alice, Please." He moaned as it twitched with delight. He warm tongue licked his member and then he felt the warm air against the spot he began to moan, "Pleas I need it Miss Alice." He moaned out.

Back
Top Bottom