Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

His face shot back as she tugged his hair. His face became saddened as he slowly lowered his hands back to the chair. "Yes Miss Alice, I am sorry." He gulped as she placed her legs on either side of him. He wanted to touch her, he imagined his hands slowly sliding his hands up her thighs, touching her and pleasing her. His body reacted to his thoughts as his slowly started to harden again.

He winced as she mentioned the paddle. "Yes Miss Alice, as you wish." He smiled as his eyes slowly roamed over her.

Alice smiled, watching her blindfolded lover. "Very good," she said, moving her hands to cup her breasts. "I want you to picture my body. Right now, I"m sittng in front of you. My hands are on my breasts, my nipples are hard. Just aching for your touch. Can you picture that, my pet? How good would these breasts feel in your talented hands?"

She slid one foot up and down his thigh, teasing him. She knew he wanted her, and she would keep him wanting. She had seen that look of sadnes when she chastised him. If he did what she wanted, then she'd make him very happy. She was still hot, and was disappointed herself that he had made a mistake. She'd have her orgasm and then she would help him have one.

Jason moaned as he felt her foot sliding on his thigh, he thought for a moment it she was going to taunt him with it more but it always stopped inches away. In his mind he pictured her hands gripping her breasts,pinching her pink nipples. He imagined own hands and mouth replacing them causing him to instantly return to his full salute. "Yes Miss Alice I can see it." He arched for more attention he wanted to give and receive both but he could do neither, it was pure torment. "They would feel as amzing as I could make you feel Miss Alice."

Alice smiled, lightly running her foot over his hard cock. "I'm moving a hand down my body. Slowly, very slowly, to my wet pussy. Mmm, so wet, Jason. You had made me so wet, and I bet you wish it was you touching this sweet pussy." She slid two fingers in her pussy, using her thumb to flick her clit. She moaned low, arching to her touch as her foot pressed against his cock.

He moaned as her foot slowly slid over his cock. he arched against her lightly forcing himself to stay in the chair. "Yes Miss Alice I want to please you so bad." He moaned out louder as her own moans came out and her foot pressed harder against him. "I want to make Miss Alice feel good." He groaned out slowly trying everything he had to convince her to let him replace her hands. he wanted to be the one causing her pleasure.

Alice worked her fingers in her faster. "I know you do," she moaned. "I know you want to be the one doing this to me. But you kept forgetting to call me Miss Alice. You have to earn the right to touch me again."

She moaned louder, hearing the sound of her fingers working in her pussy. Each time she arched, she pressed her foot to his hard cock. "Oh Jason," she murmured. "I want you to beg to fuck me. Let me know you really want it, that you won't forget your manners again."

His face saddened a little. He had not meant to forget he was just lost in the heat of everything. When she pressed her foot firmer against him he could not stop his hips from grinding against it more. When she told him to beg his lips parted but no sound came out at first, his voice lost to the excitement. "Please Miss Alice let me please you, let me fuck you please miss Alice." He pleaded with her the need loud in his voice as he arced more his hands grinding into the armrests.

Alice smiled, pulling her fingers from her pussy. She held them to his lips. "Lick my fingers," she ordered. "Do a good job, and I'll let you touch me." she wrapped her other hand around his cock, squeezing a little. She was sure he wanted her, and he knew that she wouldn't accept his mistakes. And she meant it, one more mistake and she'd paddle him.

"You may take one hand, my pet. Just one. And touch only one place on my body," she said. "Where do you want to touch, my pet?"

When she placed her fingers to his lips he waited for her order. The smell of her fluids filling his nostrils. As soon as he was ordered his tongue slid out slowly sliding up her finger before taking it into his mouth slowly sucking each inch, his tongue sliding around to wipe away all the fluids. He bobbed his head lightly to make sure he sucked her entire finger. When she said he could touch her with one hand in one part he had no second thoughts. he jugged from her feet and his hand reached out finding her wet sex. Slowly he massaged her lips before letting two finger slowly slide into he.r

Alic moaned low, feeling his fingers enter her wet sex. She slowly gyrated against his hand, pushing him deeper inside of herself. "Very good," she whispered. "You chose well." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she let him finger her. One hand slipped down to pump his cock. "Mmmm, feels good, doesn't it?"

She licked his neck, listening to him feel his pleasure at her hand. She knew that he was so aroused right now that she'd haveto be careful to not let him cum until she had.

His cock throbbed in her hand finally getting the attention it had been craving. his finger began to plunge rapidly into her. he slowly rolled his hand so that as they thrust into her his thumb could massage her clit as well. Her cool tongue sliding on his neck sent a shiver of pleasure down to his very core. he pulled his lips away from her finger, "Yes Miss Alice it feels wonderful." He let out a low moan as she worked his shaft slowly with her hand. He knew she would not let him cum until she had, though he didn't mind anymore. he just wanted to hear her pleasure.

Alice moaned, bucking her hips against his fingers. He was learning quickly what she liked. That was good. She liked it when her pets learned fast. It made things so much easier on her. She pulled his head back as she kissed him, feeling her pleasure mount. She was so close to cumming and then she'd let him cum. After that, well, she was sure some mutual pleasure was in order.

"That's my boy," she whispred against his lips. "Make me cum. I'm so close, Jason." She pressed her breasts against him, squeezing his cock in her hand faster as she neared her orgasm.

He arched more into her hand as she gripped him tighter. His hand worked as fast as it could now diving rapidly in and out of her his thumb working her clit vigorously. When she pressed her lips to his his lips instantly parted his tongue dating out gently grazing her lips. He gently sucked her lower lips. He was doing everything he could think of to pleasure her. He slid a third finger into her slowly so that he could give her more. "Yes Miss Alice." He moaned out the words in response to her order.

Alice moaned, her body shaking as she came. She kissed him, feeling her juices run over his hand. She loved the feel of her release, and he had done a good job in making sure she felt it. He deserved a reward for that, but later. For now, she concentrated on the pleasure coursing through her body and her hand on his cock. He had been good in holding himself back. that was another point in his favor.

"Mmmm, good Jason," she said, kissing him. "You may cum now. You've earned it, my pet."

It did not take much after she gave him permission for his own fluids to erupt from him. between the feel of her wet sex pulsing on his finger from her orgasm, the smell of her fluids sliding down his hand, and the tormenting she had given him until now. He erupted sending his sperm flying as he moaned out "Oh Yes Miss Alice" at the top of his lungs from the pure pleasure of it all.

Alice felt his seed pour hot down her hand. She smiled, kissing him on the lips. "MMmm, that's my good pet," she said. "You did so well." She took the blindfold off. "My sweet pet is doing so good to please me."

She moved back to her desk, sitting down. She spread her legs, leaning back. "come here, my pet," she said, sliding one hand to cup her pussy. "I want to feel you inside me."

He kissed her lips softly as she kissed him. When she removed his blindfold he shuddered a bit blinking rapidly to try to get his eyes to readjust to the light again. "Anything to please you Miss Alice." He slowly stood, his balance slightly off he had to grab the chair for a moment to regain his balance.

When he was able to stand straight he walked over placing himself between her legs. He was still hard even after that amazing cum. He slowly slid himself into her soaking wet sex, "Like this Miss Alice?" He knew it was what she wanted but he wanted to have a little fun still.

"MMm, like that my pet," she confirmed. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. "I want you to cum inside me, baby. I want you to make me cum. You can do that, right, my pet?"

She pulled him to her lips, kissing him deeply. He was doing so well, asking her for approval. He was beginning to work out better then she had dreamed. She felt he earned this and she was sure that he would earn so many more rewards as time went on.

When he had buried himself fully within her he let out a low groan. "Yes Miss Alice as long as you enjoy it." He smiled. the words had come out not as an order but more a submissive wanting his owner to be pleased. When she pulled him to her lips he returned her deep kiss his lips parting slowly for her.

He slowly pulled out and began to thrust her at a slow rhythmic pace. he knew if he started to fast he would finish before her and be punished. He hoped she would realize and understand, he would pick up the pace soon enough.

Alice smiled aganst his lips as he slowed down. He had already taken to heart that she came first. What a good boy. He was truly making her very happy. She held on to him, letting him bring her passion up. Her moaning sounded in his ear as she felt him slowly build her towards an orgasm.

He timed himself slowly increasing his pace slowly. he felt his own orgasm building quickly within him, that fire burning for release. he lowered his head gently kissing and nipping her neck only to pleasure her more. his hands slowly slid over her stomach until they reached her breasts. Slowly he cupped them pinching both of her nipples lightly tugging them.

Alice maoned, arching to his touch. "That's good," she said, pushing her breasts more up to his hands. "You're very good with your hands, my pet." She could feel her orgasm quickly approaching with all the attention he was giving her. He was a fast learner.

She tightened her legs around him when she came, trapping him inside her. She moaned as her body shook with her orgasm. "Oh, Jason, yes! Yes!"

When she gripped her legs tightly around him in combination with her convulsing sex he moaned out in estacy as he came as well "MISS ALICE!!" He moaned loudly ag he continued thrusting her had as they both came.

(sorry so short)

Alice smiled, keeping him in her after he had cum. She kissed him softly. "You did well," she praised. She was really glad she had picked Jason. She kissed him and finally dropped her legs off him. "I am so proud of you."

She had him move back and she stood, a little shakey now. "It's about time we went home, or we'll be caught. Get dressed and walk me to my car."

He smiled at her praises. They made him feel good knowing he had pleased her. Jason had completely lost track of time, he had not realized how late it was getting. He quickly gathered his clothes and redressed himself handing her her clothes first. He smiled slightly trying to impress her. "Here you go Miss Alice."

He finished dressing and adjusting his clothes to make it look like he had simply been working on a paper all this time. He waited by the door so that he could walk her to her car.

Back
Top Bottom