Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's New Toy (Chocolate and Thend)

He felt her walls spasm against him a few more times, at last his torment was over. He could go home and rest. tomorrow he could go to work and he was sure this would be a drunken mistake, though he did not know how sober she was. His happy thoughts of freedom were quickly interrupted when her slender finger slowly trailed down the underside of his cock.

"Well its not the most comfortable I have ever been." he said sarcastically, maybe he could play along a little longer to help himself, after all he had already convinced himself he would be free soon. He looked around to make sure eyes were not blurry so that he had sobered up enough to drive home, or at least away from here.

She slowly played her finger over the tip of his penis. "If you ask prettily enough, I might ease your discomfort," she said. She liked toying with him. Tonight was just a taste. She doubted he had sobered up enough to drive home, which meant he needed her still. After all, what kind of boss would she be if she let him leave in his condition and he crashed? She was, after all, only thinking of him.

And of how he had walked into each and every one of her traps. She licked her lips, rubbing her finger over the tip of his cock. "Beg for me, or this could be the most uncomfortable night of your life."

When she let out her final statement, he knew she had no intention of letting him leave. She would probably tell him he was too drunk or something. He also knew she would continue to tease him the whole night through and have him aching for her. He sighed deeply knowing she intended for all of this, he had no choice. It was a night of teasing and pain or destroy his pride and beg.

After a moments debate he closed his eyes looking away from her, "Please, please make me cum, and don't make me suffer." he asked in a pitiful manner.

Alice smiled, hearing him beg. It was sweet, but not quite sweet enough. It was a step in the right direction. He would learn how to beg properly. For now, it would do.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," she said, climbing back on the bed. She knelt between his legs, slowly licking the length of him. She watched him as she took her time to bathe his cock before taking it in her mouth.

As he felt the warmth of her tongue begin to taunt his cock he groaned arching his back lightly. He was overcome with sensations as she took his length into her mouth working it slowly. The warmth of her mouth aroused him more as his groans turned into moans and his back arched slightly more, his hips convulsing from pleasure. The fear inside him building as well wondering just how long his torment would last.

Alice moaned, sucking faster. She wanted him to orgasm again. He needed to undestand that it was she who brought him to this state. Starting tomorrow he would become her pet. This was the last freedom of his life.

"Cum for me," she whispered, licking him. "I want to hear yuou call my name, Jason. Do you understand. Fail me,and it will be painful."

He really didn't want to moan her name, that last satisfaction that she needed, but her last threat almost scared him. He felt his will slowly slipping away as he felt the last orgasm he would be allowed to have willingly coming closer. He sighed deeply arching as she licked him slowly.

"Alice," he moaned softly and quietly, "Please Alice make me fum for you." He knew as soon as he said it the last of his free will was gone, he was hers now.

she smiled and took him in her mouth. Swirling her tongue along the senstive velvety skin she enjoyed the feeling of power she had over him. He was putty in her hands. One hand massaged his balls, urging him to his climax. She had heard the surrender in his voice, and knew he had accepted his new position. He might think with the dawning of a new day that this was over, but he would soon learn that his giving in to her demands was just the beginning.

He arched is back as he felt that tingling sensation in his balls. He looked down to her, not even thinking of tonight's events, "Oh god Alice!" He moaned out only moments before his cum began to pump from him into her mouth. With each one he arched a little more his breath catching in his throat as he let out small moans.

Greedily, she drank him down and licked his cock clean. She smiled, giving him a chance to calm down from his orgasm. He was now hers, perfectly surrendered. She slowly kissed up his body until she was snuggled against him. He looked so darling, flushed from his orgasm.

She untied him, bringing his hands down to her and massaging his wrists. It was time for his second lesson. He had passed the first, doing what she told him to do. Now, it was time for the second.

"Jason, from now on, you will address me as Miss Alice," she said, kissing his wrist. "I deserve a level of respect. You understand that." In time, she knew he would come to call her Mistress, but there was no sense in scaring the boy.

He shuddered looking away from her as she kissed her way back up his body. He stared off into space until he felt the skin of her hands brush against his own hands. He felt his bindings loosen only to have her pull his hands down massaging his sore wrists. As she kissed his wrists her words finally met in his mind, "What are you talking about, I am no pet. Please just let me leave."

Alice smiled, slowly getting up. "You may not think you're a pet, but you are. You're mine, Jason. I suggest you get used to that idea. You're a pretty boy banging the boss." She picked up her clothes and got dressed before grabbing his keys. She stood by the door, jingling them. "Get up and get dressed. I'll drive you home. I expect you to be at work tomorrow, on time and ready to do your job. No excuses about being hungover. If you call in, it will not go well for you."

She had the power to make his time working with her hell. She was well known as the toughest boss, so many of her assistants left in tears. She could easily make his time before he quit a pain. But, if he did what she said, she would reward him. It was a simple system. Once he learned that, his life would be so easy.

She jingled the keys again.

He got up pulling his cloths on quickly before walking over holding out his hand, "I am sober enough to drive now, and don't worry I have not been hungover in years." He kept his head down, though not actually realizing he was doing it. He kept his hand out, "Please there is no need for you to drive besides I need my car to get to work in the morning and how will you get back with out it."

While he did have a point, she was more interested in how he was going to react. She liked how he kept his head down, submissive to her. She kept the keys in her hand, studying him. He was quickly learning his place, but he still had some fight in him.

"Very well," she said. "You may drive yourself home. Remember, tomorrow, bright and early." She handed him the keys, and added in a bored tone, "And wear your blue tie. That tie you had on today was horrid. You need to learn better style."

As the keys contacted his hand it was as if they instantly recharged his battery. He shot to life and quickly made his way out the door and into his car. Her final comment ringing in his ears for but a moment as he slammed the key into the ignition racing away. He did not let off the accelerator until he was about 15 minutes from her house. He pulled the car off the road parking it and killing the lights. He sat breathing heavily for a moment before smacking his steering wheel a few times, which evolved into multiple punches.

He sat there calming himself for about an hour before he finally went home and climbed into his bed. he did not know what the next day held, in fact he was sure she would act like nothing had ever happened. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep, though it was filled with a replay of the nights events.

When his alarm woke him he shot straight up from the sudden sound. he quickly smacked the alarm and went to the shower. after taking his shower he dressed and looked himself over in the mirror. He realized he had actually grabbed the blue tie as he had been ordered. Slightly ashamed of himself he quickly turned away grabbing his suitcase and climbing into his car. When he arrived at work, fifteen minutes early as usual, he went straight to the break room pouring himself a cup of coffe and relaxing for a few moments.

Alice arrived just before Jason had, dressed in her normal office attire. Her blond hair was pulled up in a bun and she wore a black skirt suit with a vibrant red blouse. Red was a powerfully aggressive color and it suited her. When she saw Jason and his blue tie, she smiled. He had followed her directions. Good boy.

She had slept wonderfully that night, relaxed in the knowledge she had found a new plaything. She was sure that he'd be easier to mold now that she'd started breaking him. The tie was evidence. Whether he wore it because he knew it was her wish, or he just happened to grab it, it was there.

She watched him get his coffee before she walked into the break room. Ignoring him, she got herself some coffee, watching him over the cup. Was it her imagination, or was there a slight slump to his posture? She smiled and walked by to leave.

"Sit up straight, Jason. Slouching only makes you look sloppy," she said and left for her office.

When she walked into the room he looked away a little, but as she ignored him his mind lightened a little. He was right, she was going to pretend like nothing had ever happened. When she sold him to straighten up he took it as someting she would have told to any f the workers. He checked the time and headed to his desk.ighed setting his coffe down and looking around to see it was just a normal day at the office. He smiled taking his seat and booting up his computer.

He grabbed the document he was suposed to be typing to send to the partners overseas and began typing it up. He could return to his normal life after this, th esmile never left his face.

Alice bidded her time. She could see him responding to her small orders. That pleased her and she was ready to start a subtle push forward. When lunch came around she walked out to his desk. Placing money and a post-it down in front of him, she said, "I want you to pick up lunch. My order is on the post-it. You can pick something up for yourself." She let her blue eyes gaze over him critically. "I'd suggest the salad, Jason. We wouldn't want you to get too soft."

She didn't give him time to respond, walking away. The little barbs were designed to chip away at him. When he brought her the food, she planned on giving him a little reward. Something to uplift the spirit she had just stabbed. That was how she worked. She chipped away at her toys and the offered a small reward. Soon, they obeyed and lived for the little treats.

He had caught the demands in her words. He grabbed the note and money and not walking out without a sound or gesture. He did not bother to check the note until had had exited the building. He checked the the restaurant and ordered the food, though he ordered the salad he really had no intention of consuming it.

Upon returning he opened the door walking and closed it staring at the ground as he approached her. "Your food Miss Alice." As he spoke remembered the night before sending a slight chill down her spine. "Just as you had ordered." HE set the food on her desk placing the change next to it.

Alice smiled. It was good to hear him obeying her orders. She picked up her food, noting that he got himself the salad. She didn't care if he ate it or not, it was important that he got it.

"thank you, Jason," she said. "It's nice to see that sex isn't the only thing you can do well." She motioned for him to come closer. The food she ordered was exactly what she had seen him order in the past. "Trade you, Jason. I find that I'm not hungry for this. I'll have the salad."

She sat back, watching him. "Oh, and it looks like tonight will be a late night. the proposal I'm working on will take longer then I had planned. I insist you stay as well."

When she motioned him closer he silently obeyed. When she requested to trade food he noticed she had ordered what he usually got. He was so zoned when he had purchased the food he had not realized it. he silently nodded his head as she asked for the trade of food.

However when she asked him to work late he sighed deeply, "I am to assume I do not have a choice in the matter?" he spoke softly refusing to make eye contact. "Well I had hoped to relax but I suppose work does come first." he faked a smile hoping the proposal would be all she wanted to work, though he knew he was wrong.

she smiled. "Work does come first. Fun comes later," she said. She leaned back, crossing her legs. "And yes, you have no choice in the matter. I need your help, Jason. You do want to help me, right?"

She leaned back in her chair, watching him. She wanted to take him then and there, but he wasn't ready. Soon, he'd be ready for her every command. As yet, she couldn't risk scaring him again. Tonight, she'd give him a slow seduction, let him remember how good it felt to have sex with her. When he was ready, he'd beg her for it.

"Of course I want to help Miss Alice." He spoke through gritted teeth as he watched to floor. "Is there anything else you may need or am I to go eat my lunch now?" He had open to enjoy the break room for lunch though judging from the events thus far she would probably ask him to eat in here. He would have to force himself to eat, knowing it was going to be a long night tonight. He would need the energy.

Alice smiled and waved him off, dismissing him as if he were nothing. "You may go," she said. "I'll be seeing enough of you tonight. Enjoy your lunch."

He still had a bit of a bite to him, and she knew she'd have to work on that. He was coming along so well, just a few small things to hammer out. Each time she thought he'd buckle, he found his spine. She would have to knock that out of him. Taking a bite of her salad, she started to plan her strategy.

When she waved him away he grabbed his food and walked out the door. He quickly proceeded to the break room dropping his food onto the first table. He took his seat staring at the sandwich for a moment before taking a few bites. He was not hungry but knew he would need it for later. After he took a few bites he tossed the rest away and returned to his desk early continuing his work.

Back
Top Bottom