Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna get Lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WElCOME

I am Lucky13Girl, Just call me Lucky.
A few quick norms;
My Rules:
1- I expect proper spelling, not saying everything should be spelt correctly just dont use text talk.
2- If I give you a paragraph in response I get things get slow but dont give me a sentence that I will have a hard time responding to.
Basicly give me somthing to work with and I will try to do the same.
3- Plots are needed because i cant work with plain smut. I get bored.
4- Dont just leave, give me warning and if you get bored tell me so we can try to fix it.
5- I like well thought out characters, So think :) just teasing.
6- Dont comment on here, Just Pms Please.

I will try many and most of the ideas or plots thrown at me as long as it doesnt go agianst my comfert zone.​

Kissing
Romance
Biting
Spanking
Anal
Rough sex
Bondage
Hair Pulling

Dislikes:

Watersports
Scat/Feces
Blood
Mutilation

Plots
The Agency-
In the middle of New York in the year 2075 is a tall building, its the Cross agency that was started in 2020 by Micheal Cross. It has grown into one of the leading Agencies in the united states, the agents that work for the company do anything from working with actors to authors. Either way anyone with a Cross agent working with them become great even if they dont deserve it. In the current age the Cross Agency is being run by Angel and Unity Cross, twin sisters as diffrent as night and day. Angel is naive about the worl and doesnt see her own beautty but is a great agent where Unity is beautiful but not all that bright so she is more of a talent scout.

Angel is called out to the feild when Unity goes on vacation to scout an up an comming star, big in the music industery and even that of fashion. He is in the need of agent and the Cross board members want him, to bad he doesnt want to anything to do with the Cross angency, that and the fact that Angels angencies nemesis angency is also trying to get him.

And poor Unity is stuck in Vegas with a very mysterious stranger, worse yet they sharing a room do to an over booking at the hotel that has yet to be fixed. He thinks its funny and continues to push her to her limits. Not only is the stranger infuriating but the Model her Angecy had reacently descovered and signed was threatening to break his contract and to comeout of his house after a recent car crash that no one knew the extent of his wounds or scaring.

Basicly my idea for this one is that we can either play with me being either Angle or Unity adn you guys can play either of the male roles in the plot.
Angel- The unsigned Talent or Rival Agent
Unity-Mysterious Stranger (Owner of Hotel or someone with influence) or the Scared Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom