Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want furry male. (smut. plot maybe? enough for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
NOTE: I HAVE ENOUGH INTERESTED FOR THIS IDEA SO FOR NOW, I CANNOT ACCEPT MORE PMs. If for whatever reason we don't go through with it or lose interest, etc, I will bump this thread and let people know it's open again.

Specifically hoping to have a male wolf furry of some kind for a little craving of mine. I haven't gotten to really get an RP going where the pairing is a furry with a kemonomimi. At the most, maybe one, and that was a while back. I do have a few ideas in mind for the wolf pairings, and while they are initially smut-based, I'm sure that we can discuss adding some more story and build-up. But then again, a little kinky loving ain't so bad. :3 So yeah, I plan to have the pairings as wolf furry/ wolf kemonomimi, though perhaps we can discuss possible other pairings. So long as it's a furry/kemonomimi pairing, then I think we're good.
-----​

Just a couple ideas to toss around. Some are somewhat typical, but still an enjoyable scenario for me, and one idea is a slight alteration of another plot I had before.​

Wolf Pack/Heat/Mating Season

Something along those lines. Now, it could be that there are separate tribes with one being the completely furry wolves and one being the half breeds, or it could be that all the males are furry and all the females are kemonomimi? This would probably be a little more difficult to prolong the smut, but again, it's up for discussion! Eventually, I do plan to get to the naughty/knotty goodness later on. :3​

Wolf Goddess and Demon Wolf

Slight alteration of one idea involving a goddess and a demon seeking to seduce her and make her his wife/pet/all that jazz. This one would probably be the easiest to have some plot and buildup. The original idea for this RP was that the goddess is the guardian of a village of humans, and she is usually fending off demons and other threats from harming her people. I guess it would be up to my partner to decide if the demon wolf has minions or not. For more details, you can send a friendly PM. :3​

Raper Beast/Ice Wolf

This idea would most likely end up being a smut fest like no other, and I'd probably need someone who is into more extreme and somewhat ridiculous kinks. Anywho, this is based off this little doujin game I came across a while back called Fairy Fighting with the Ice Wolf and Raper Beast serving as different enemies. If somewhere were for some reason familiar with this game, thatd make it pretty easy to understand what I'm looking for, but if you're interested and you're willing to try out a few extreme and unique kinks, I'd very much appreciate it! And when I mean extreme, it's along the lines of like cum inflation (to a somewhat ridiculous degree), fisting (maybe, not much of a fan, but it works here for me), and possibly even turning the poor girl's sex inside out. Um...yeah. Normally not stuff I would go for, but I'm all for it if it's like this game. If you wanna try, I can explain everything you need to know about these specific enemies and what kinks would go along with them. :3​

Night Danger

Would probably have something like the Raper Beast creature from the above idea, though not so extreme. XD Basic idea is that there is someone or something that has been going around assaulting and occasionally raping young women at night, and unknowingly one young wolf girl will end up as the next victim. Run as she might, she's unable to escape the hulking wolf beast which uses her as it has all other women. The only difference is that once he is finished with her and is supposed to leave her, he finds that she has kept his interest, and instead of going after the other women, he will settle for having her around all the time. Preeeeety much smutty as well, and would be most likely for a one-shot or short-term RP if you'd prefer. :3​

How About You?

These are just what I thought up off the top of my head, but if anyone interested has something that they would like to try or think would work well with this sort of pairing, I'd like to hear it. Unique ideas are always fun to discuss and build upon, so don't be shy, even if you think it sounds a little silly. I mean, just look at the idea above... :3
-----​

So hopefully this can nab a couple people. If I get too many at once, I'll have to hold off on adding more. I'll respond in order of when I get a PM in my inbox, so if I get past a certain amount of willing partners, I'll have to start messaging people that they just missed the cut, but fear not. An opportunity may yet arise. For any interested partners, put something in the title of your PM related to wolves so I know right away what we're discussing.​

With that, I sit here...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom