Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching ➝ fandoms and originals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• A ROLEPLAY SEARCH

'Wusgood and welcome. For those of you that are curious, my name's Taylore - I'm twenty years young and a full time student. Now, before you decide you want to roleplay with me here's a tiny disclaimer: I'm a busy lady. Between work, school and ceremonious partying I often find myself quite tired. That being said, I will participate in our game when I'm in the mood. Writing is a means of recreation for me, not an obligation, so I ask that you're patient and understanding of my assiduous lifestyle. If this doesn't deter you from roleplaying with me than continue reading!

GUIDELINES

1. Roleplays are in third person, past tense only; avoid parallels and write actively, not passively
          2. Actively plot with me. I will not facilitate story progression on my lonesome
          3. If you'll be gone for a while, kindly inform me. I'll do the same for you
          4. Roleplays will take place over thread, Skype, email or other forum
          5. Don't quote this post. You're not fucking inept.

RE: searching ➝ U/C do not post

• PREFERENCES

Below I'll briefly detail some of my roleplaying preferences regarding sexy time and other themes. Please read them carefully!

REGARDING SMUT ➝

• My roleplays do not revolve around it. Sorry. Though some themes may be heavily sexual, I abhor stories that are sex based. I prefer substance ~

MY FEMALES ➝

• My women are typically dominant; they're ambiguous, defiant and are wont to adopt the role of the leader or the preponderant beta-female. In a nutshell they're stoic, nonchalant and often a little too complaisant. I also like my ladies exotic. I will very rarely play a white/caucasian woman - they're generally Egyptian, Arabian, Indian, South American, Native American or Indo-European (if the roleplay draws from nonfictional or historic subject matter). However! I'm more than willing to play any other lady that's classified as spicy or exotic! Accents = fuckin' hot.

See Badass Damsel, The Baroness, Beastess, Dark Action Girl, Even the Girls Want Her

MY MALES ➝

• To be honest, my males are quite similar to my females. Often loners, they tend to cater to unusually lethargic qualities. They lack a filter (like my ladies) and are equally as exotic. They're mostly gentle giants that are secretly sexually deprived deviants. I prefer to play my men as manly men - big, masculine, tattooed and scruffy. All of the above describes the kind of men I like to play against as well.

See Badass Baritone, Big Beautiful Man, Chick Magnet, Hunk, The Wise Prince

ROMANCE ➝

• Romance can be a complete hit or miss with me, so it has to be played out just right. I like my romance to be completely unorthodox and even sometimes dark and twisted. Before you ask yes, I like male/male lovin'. It can get pretty sexy. If there is to be romance in our roleplay, I request that it be well paced and gradual.

RE: searching ➝

• ROLEPLAYS

FANDOMS

Borderlands 1, 2
          Far Cry 3
          Spartacus: GotA, B&S, WotD, Vengeance
          Uncharted 1, 2, 3
          Darksiders
          Vikings
          Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

HISTORICAL

roman empire