Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse or Blessing? (grayfoxz)

"Not really an early bird are we?" He said, laughing a bit. The sweet Lillian hid her head under the pillows, and in doing that slightly put her but up. Now, Drake knew that what he was going to do next was probably going to go down the wrong way, but he could not resist the urge. He gave her a slight smack on her naked, her gown had slipped down a bit, ass.

Lillian jumped as she sat straight up flinging the pillow back. "Son of a bitch!" She cried out as she rubbed her ass seeing he left a red hand print on her left butt cheek. Grabbing the pillow she flung off then smacked him with it. "Why did you slap my ass?" She asked wondering why though as she never had that done to her before.

He laughed loudly as the pillow hit his head, making him fall over on his back. He was still laughing, tears coming to his eyes, trying to breath slowly. "Sorry.. I just... couldn't help myself, it was just too good an opportunity." he turned from his back onto his side, leaning on his hand as he looked at her cute figure, trying to understand why he did it.
"Besides, you're awake now, aren't you?" he said with a naughty smile.

"Yes and annoyed." She admited to him as she crawled away from him to get dressed. Pushing her gown down she stepped out of it and looked through her closet for that day. The more she thought about it the smack on her ass wasn't so bad. In the past she'd see Raven getting punished and it was by spankings or by a belt of course by their mother's hand. Now they were adults Lillian rubbed the cheek he slapped thinking it over finding out she liked the ass her ass got.

Although it was funny when lillian jumped up when he spanked her, he did feel sorry when he saw her afterwards. He sighed andgod up from the bed, walked towards her, standing behind her when he put his arms around her perfect body, his arms crossed in front of her, his hands on her hips.
He gently kissed her neck "I'm sorry dear, I shouldn't have done that. I'l never do it again, okay?" He said, kissing her neck once more, hoping she'd forgive him.

"It just hurt when you did it." She said to him while he kissed along her neck. "If you were going to slap my ass next time don't do it so hard." She smiled to show she wasn't mad. "To be honest it was nice to be touched there atleast." She reached up runing her fingers through his dirty blonde hair. "Sounds fair? Not to slap me that hard." She stated with her looking at him out of the corner of her eyes.

He nodded, agreeing to her terms. "So I can spank, but not too hard. Like this?" He said, softly spanking the other cheek as he still stood behind her. Her ass felt so good tot the touch, just as the rest of her body did. Her perk breasts standing foreward proudly, her nipples a perfect circle, just begging to be played with.
"So, what are the plans for today?" he asked, not really knowing where to go with her from here.

Lillian smiled as he gently slapped her ass but it had some force yet it wasn't meant to sting. Smiling as she turned to face him with her arms wrapped around his neck. "My bed...Now..." She said with her kissing his jaw line, now she felt frisky after he gave her a tender smack on her ass. Reaching down with one hand she rubbed her hand against his flacid cock to get him aroused and ready for morning fun.

Drake's grin got wider as Lillian got bolder, grasping at his still soft cock, making it grown between her fingers. He took several steps backwards with her hanging around his neck. He bumped into the bed, falling backwards and taking her with him so that she fell on top of him, pressing her breasts onto his chest.
"My my, what have I turned you into." He said teasingly, loving the way she reacted to his touch.

Smiling as she letin ghim guide her back to the bed where he fell back with her on top of him. While her hand gripped and stroked his cock to get him rock hard as she settled on her knees between his thighs with her lips. She didn't respondd to him question on what he turned her into. Though her free hand ran along his side having her nails lightly running over his skin. Once she felt him hard she moved her hand to his balls massaging them to encourage his wild lustful behavior.

She had positioned herself between his legs, stroking and teasing his growing cock. The sight of her sitting there, her breast pointed forward with his cock in her hand was mighty arousing and he was hard in no time at all. Her nails lightly scratched his side, spicing things up as she shifted her hand to his balls, softly massaging them.
"Mhhh, wow, what are you doing to me you sexy beast." He said, teasing at her more agressive behaviour.

"I know you know." she said as she moved swinging her legs over his hips to where she could stradle him. Without warning she angled his cock and pushed herslef back down on him. Moaning as she moved slowly down over him. Her hands rested on his waist with her working herself on him. Lillian hung her head as she was more into the feeling than him. She didn't know why but all she wanted was her own pleasures. Her hips moved up and down as she removed her hands from him to cup her breasts while she bounced up and down over him.

He was surprised by the sudden movement, letting herself slide over jus hard cock in one move, her hands resting on his hips. He moaned as she slid hi. He ever into the warm crevice, lowing her head in delight. Lillian started moving up an down on him, forgoing any sign of restraint. She pulled her hands back off Drake's body cupping her own breasts as she started rising him faster and faster.
Drake put his hands in her legs, wanting to feel her soft skin but not wanting to obstruct her movement as her juices started to run down his cock and balls each time she slid up on him.

Her finger tips pinched her nipples as she bounced hard and faster. "Oh god...Yes!" She leaned down kissin ghim with her allowing him a chance to thrust his hips up into her.

The sight of her letting herself go like this made his hard member swell withing her wet crevice. Her moans where like an aphrodisiac, making him want her even more. He leaned forward, Kissing him. He returned the kiss and started thrusting into her from beneath, still feeling her juice run down his hard shaft, onto his swollen balls.

His tongue played with hers, one of his hands slided up her side, finding one of her breasts to play with. He started massaging it, playing with her nipple once in a while. His movements became faster, bouncing against her own thrusts. He felt his balls hit her ass every time they made contact at the root of his cock.

Moaning in his kiss while he thrusted into her. In moments she was cumming over him with her walls wrapping around his swelling cock. Her body felt like it was on fire and only he could put it out. Panting softly as she looked down at him while he played with her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom