Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse or Blessing? (grayfoxz)

Her lips parted from him kissing her chest all the way down over her skin and the feeling of his rough calloused hands over her waist. "Oh Lord..." She muttered with her tilting her head back as she closed her eyes. Focusing on the feeling of his hands and lips running over her skin. Though her blushing didn't go away as she felt her folds getting soaking wet and she could imagine she was leaving evidence of her glistening folds over the buldge he had in his pants. At this moment her muscles were trembling as she was restraining herself from demanding him to strip completely then ride him like she was taming a wild stallion. Something else kept her from being agressive as she wanted to learn what it felt like to be caressed in a lustful way.

His kisses and tongue shifted from her upper chest to her breasts, and his hands followed suit. He started massaging both if her breasts, firmly but with love. They felt amazing in his hands as he started licking around one of her nipples. He did this for a little while, changing breast once in a while.

His hard rod pulsates in his pants, aching to be released, but he wanted to love her right. Not as some horny tramp from the corner, but as a woman who had stolen his heart and mind.

Gasping as she felt his tongue moving over her nipples. That sensation sent lightning down her spine with her hips rocking against his pulsing rod under her. Her swollen clit was aching as her womanhood was screaming. Her mind was gone as she sank her nails in the fabric of the couch while he continued to caress her form. She imagined this was a one night thing but at this moment she intended to make this the longest, rememberaial night of her life. If he decided to take off and never write her or contact her then that was fine with her.

She grinder the bulge in his pants furiously. She wanted more, he could tell that from every move she made. While still caressing her soft breasts he let one of his hands slide down, puzzling with the opening if his pants. After a little while he finally got it. He proceeded to put his hands under her ass, lifting her up from his lap slightly, his mouth still on her nipples, and somehow managed to wiggle out of his pants and underpants ts at the same time.
He then let her down again, feeling the wetness from her lips on his hard cock trough her panties.

Her weight shifted as he lifted her up then she looked down seein ghis pants and underpants were gone. Curious about what he had as she knew men were different but she didn't know how different they were. While he had her settle down on the shaft she reached down letting him continue to lick her breasts. Though she reached down touching the mushroom head that popped out from the foreskin. Her fingers withdrew slightly from him at the feeling of the cock that was hard yet the tip felt soft to the touch.

He felt how her fingers slightly touched his hard cock, making him stop with the breastplay. He leaned back a bit, just like she had pushed him before. "have you ever seen a man's... Gender" he said, trying to sound a bit less vulgar, L while looking her directly in her eyes. His plating cock was ready for her, but was she ready for it?

"No, I knew men were different but I didn't know inwhat way exactly." She said with her leaning back with her reaching back once more touching the tip. This time she didn't pull back as she ran her palm over the tip as she was aamazed at how it felt. "Have you...Taken a woman before?"

He nodded, not trying to hide anything from her. "A few times, not as often a I'd wanted though. And never for more then anyhing more then fysical contact." he had never really felt anything like this for a woman before. Not like he did now. He moaned slightly as she touched this cock, biting his lower lip.
He let his hand slide down from her breasts, towards her panties. HI let his fingers play with her lips trough the soft fabric, feeling the warmth and wetness of her passion.

Her hips bucked when he touched her folds. Her breath shuddered as she felt him just touching her. Slowly she pulled herself off of him then pushed her sheer panties off then kicked them aside. By now the fireplace had the fire going while she didn't get a chance to turn the lights on. So the fire light danced over them.

Lillian moved kissing him while she swung her leg over his legs as she settled back over his lap. Though she took his cock and angled it upwards towards her. Slowly she lowered herself feeling the tip spreading her folds apart yet there was a sharp pain when she pushed down. Determined as she shifted her hips then slammed down having him sink so fast into her that she hit the hilt in one move. In pain as she huddled against him with her hymen being popped her body was racked with pain.

He watched with amazement as she took off her panties, her movements ever so gracious in the light of the fireplace. Her firm breasts moved slightly with every gentle step. She moved in closer, setting herself on his lap again, hovering her womanhood over his hard cock. He held it up and slowly moved herself down over it, she winced for a moment and then pressed herself down in one move. He felt her body tighten from the pain and he put his arms around her, not letting her move untill the pain had settled. "Are you allright?" He whispered in her ear.

Trembling as she sat in his lap with his strong arms around her. When she tried to shift he seemed to tense his arms as if afraid she'd run or she could be wrong. "It just hurts. I didn't think it would hurt this much." She was honest as she didn't notice there was a trickle of blood running to his balls. She was to quick in her movements that she stretched out so fast the skin didn't get a chance to adjust. "You're bigger than anything my sister has taken in." Laughing softly as she looked at him with a faint smile to show she was fine with what was going on between them.

He was surprised at her reaction, thinking it would have hurt her so much it might have scared her off. Relieved as he was, he still was a bit worried as she didn't seen to hold back on her first time.
She assured him it was fine and even joked about his size, which flattered him a bit. He smiled back at her .
He still felt the trembles in her body and let his arms loose from around her, he put on on her hip and the other on her soft red cheek, pulling her face slightly closer as to kiss her silken lips again.

With her eyes looking at him she smiled as he held her gently with his hands. Though she closed her eyes returning his kiss. This seemed so perfect in its own way. While she pulled her lips back she wiggled her hips to feel his cock pulsing within her reminding her it was still "alive". Smiing as she pushed the dirty blonde locks from his hair. "I want you to tire me out tonight. I imagine after tonight we may not see eachother again."

As she wiggled on his lap he moaned a bit, feeling her tight walls shifting along his shaft. She was sitting just so perfectly on top of him. He lay back a bit, she on his lap, hard cock inside her, her firm breast right in fromt of him, and her horny, yet innocent smile seducing him in way he had never felt.
Drake put the other hand on her hips as well, and said "I will tire you out, if that is what you want. But I will not just leave you, not unless you give me reason to."
Following on his statement, he used his hands to lift her up slightly, making room for his hips to move. He slowly started moving in and out of her, thrusting his hard cock into her wet pussy.

What he said about him not leaving her took her by surprise that perhaps he didn't exactly grasp what she was getting at. While he pulled her up she moved with his hands not thinking about it. "Drake, I-" She stopped as he started to move his hips under her causing her to feel that hard pulsing cock to move. Hissing from a slight stinging sensation but it disappeared and when it did she moved herself up and down over him to meet his thrusts.

Moaning softly over him as she moved her hands to his shoulders to give added leverage while she she moved up and down. The pleasures she was feeling was something she couldn't describe.

He had been completely taken over by passion for the gorgeous woman, the few words she tried to utter failing to reach his ears. His body was turning hot, his heart beating rapidly in his chest as Lillian started moving her hips as well, adding to the feeling.
They started out slowly, their breaths and moaning kept low and erotic, feeling every move as intensely as possible.
After a little while, Drake used started moving his hip faster, sliding his cock rapidly between her wet swollen lips. He had never felt anyone this tight before, making his cock swell bigger than he had expected. Lillians breast moved slightly with every thrust, bouncing a bit as the base of his cock started pouncing against her cunt.

When he began to move faster than she could do she stopped feeling him slapping against her. Hanging her head as her lips moved close to his ear with her moaning in a faint sound to where only he could hear her. "Oh Drake!" That ws the only sentence she could form at this time.

Groaning as she sank her nails into his skin without thinking with her body reacting in a natural way. In moments her pussy tensed so much she cummed over his slapping balls. "Drake...I meant...Oh fuk!" She said with her hips rocking when he met her. "I assumed you'd take off on your adventures that you'd forget about me."

Her moans and breathing in his ear felt so good, his mind was focused on her, and only her. Her body tensed as she orgasmed, spraying his cock and balls with her juices. He felt the warm wetness running over his lower body, enjoying every minute of it.
He slowly stopped moving, still feeling her breath in his neck.
"Forget about you? No, never." He let her settle on his lap for a moment,his cock still inside her, catching her breath. "And my adventures can wait. I know it sounds a bit weird, sitting like this. But I want to get to know you, every bit of you." He leaned forewar and pressed a kiss in her neck, then lifted his head to her ear, softly whispering "Reardy for round two?"

Lillian trembled as he had her settle back down over his lap. Tilting her head as she felt his lips caressing her neck. "I just assumed this was the first and perhaps last night we'd see eachother." She looked at him when he mentioned round two. Smiling as she moved her lips kissing him softly. "whenever you are."

Drake put his hands under her perfect ass and slowly lifted her of his cock, her juices running down it as he did. He put her down on her back on the couch, sliding to one side himself, Spreading her legs and revealing her swollen wanting cunt.
He crawled a bit closer, looking her in the eyes just before he started licking her clit and teasing her lips with two fingers.

With him lifting her off of him she groaned even when he laid her back she looked at him as he shifted her leg up over the back of the couch. Watching him as he moved down between her legs. What he did was shocking as she never thought any human being would do this. "Ah!" She breathed under him as he teasing her folds with his fingers and his tongue.

He felt her body react to his every move, his tongue playing with her sensitive clit, his finger slowly invading her pussy, looking for her g-spot. He pressed it in a little further where he started caressing the little place he was hoping to find. he had to control his own breathing, so he could keep himself calm enough not to just jump her. He wanted to make her feel like only a woman could feel if properly stimulated.

Groaning as she arched her back while he drove his finger deep into her. When his finger touched that rough spot within her. "Drake..." She moaned out to him as he kept going on her. "God..." She moaned as she closed her eyes with her fingers hooking into the fabric. Her heel hooked against the couch. This was something different from him just thrusting deep into her.

He pressed a second finger inside of her, letting them both play with her. Juices started flowing on his hand and down his wrist. His tongue flicked her button, sucking on it every now and then. He got a kick out of her enjoying his touch, loving every second, keeping his cock rock hard. He was not going to let up any of this until he got her to cum a second time.

Withering under him as she gritted her teeth. "Drake..." Her hips shook in his hand and under his tongue. She was at the point it was all to much for her sensative folds and spots. "I...I can't take it anymore..to much..TO MUCH!" She was gasping for breath as he was starting to push beyond her pleasure levels to the needle poking side. Reaching down as she grabbed his wrist.

Back
Top Bottom