Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse or Blessing? (grayfoxz)

Drake was surprised by the ferocity the two women showed while they attacked each other. He had no Idea what to do. After a moment he Was that He couldn't let this continue and jumped in between the two, where he got his by on of the punches the ladies threw.
And unlike he expected, this punch was actually quit a heavy one.
He fell to the ground, hitting it pretty hard on his way down.

James sighed and helped Drake up. "Either we allow this to continue and let them tear eachother apart OR we both grab them." Though James didn't allow him to answer but pushed him into the fight. James shortly grabbed Raven yanking her off of Lillian as both showed a great amount of strength. Though Lillian landed the last claw mark across Raven's chest as their attire looked like they were in a life or death battle. Their dresses torn with blood on their clothing but Lillian stood there while James took her roaring sister away from the study.

Trembling as Lillian stood there as this wasn't her. She didn't pick fights or provoked them. Nor was she the type to call her sister a whore out loud but it happened.

while James pulled Raven away, Drake held on to Lillian. Fortunately she didn't put up much of a fight anymore.
Drake stood in front of her, trying to make eye contact "Lillian, Lillian! Are you ok? Talk to me."
He shook her a bit, Hoping it would get her back to her senses.
Still there were scream heard from another room, Raven still hadn't calmed down, hopefully James was up to the task of getting her back in order.

Lillian stood there as if in a primal trance but with him shaking her did bring her back to reality. Shortly pain hit her as the collar from her dress was torn to the under garment she had. Her upper chest was bare with a bruise forming under her right eye while her hands were red and swollen.

"I...I don't know what happened." She said as she looked up at him but the more she heard Raven yelling she wanted to chase her away from the estate. Shortly the door slammed and Lillian could hear fists hitting it. In moments she heard another man's voice demanding Raven and Lillian knew it was the Assitant Director.

Lillian closed her eyes as she slowly sat down on the couch looking over her knuckles seeing blood dripping down her fingers.

The assistent director would have his hands full with the furious Raven, that would keep them both busy for a while. Good, that problem is solved for now.
He turned back to Lillian and sat next to her after grabbing a hankerchief from his pocket. He carefully took her hand and started cleaning up the wounds. "Well, that was a first. How do you feel? Is there anything I can do?"
He hoped this could be sorted out quickly, for it seemed this was not something that happened here everyday, even with the problems the two sisters have with each other.

Lillian sat there in silence but she looked at him. "I don't know what you can do." Her voice was soft and shakey but she looked at her hands seeing him trying to clean them up. Though she looked up seeing James entering the room with cold water and bandages. "Even with the issues with my Sister we never fought like this. Normally its tiny remarks then thats it." She tried to think back on when she felt like this but everything seems to flow together to where she couldn't pin point when she felt like this.

Drake took the bandges and water from james and thanked him. He went back to Raven and Drake cleaned his hankerchief and continued the cleaning. After a little while he started lightly bandaging her hands. "Well you got luck, I bled quite a bit, but the wounds where superficial." He put the bloodied hankerchief on the tub of water and turned back too Lillian.
"Well, whatever happened, it is over for now at least. Are you hungry? If so, I'l ask james to bring us some diner in here."
He looked at her with a worried look in his eyes. Hopefully she'll be allright.

After he was done wrappinig her hands up she looked down seeing her dress was torn. Her face turned a bright red with her nodding to him. "May be wish. I just know when Raven slapped me I just blacked out like someone else took control of me." Though she felt like she was a beast when she was fighting and it felt wonderful.

Though it seemed James had been reading their minds and brought in plates on one arm and glasses in his other hand. While James set everything down he poured them wine then left shutting the doors behind him.

Lillian was tired though she leaned over taking her glass then took a few sips then winced. Setting her glass down she rested in the couch just wanting to curl up to something warm, mainly him.

Drake had a few bites and drank a bit, his jaw being a bit sore from the punch he recieved. But of course, that was nothing compared to what Lillian had been trough.

He put down his glass and sat a bit closer to her, putting his arm around her. "Don't worry, we'll firgure this out. It'll all be ok. You'll see." He said, trying to cheer her up as he kissed her on the forehead.

She was taken back by him snaking his arm around her shoulders but she leaned in against him closing her eyes. This felt right with her curling up to him. The shouting from her sister had stopped and she could hear sobbing but at this point Lillian didn't care. To her this battle wasn't over to claim Drake for her own. Though she did hear that he mentioned they'd figure this out. Looking up at him surprised that the fight didn't scare him off. "Wait, that fight didn't scare you away from me?"

He looked surprised at her question. "Why would it? Good things never come without a bit of a roadblock. And like you said, that wasn't you. I could tell. The women that I talked to in the museum, that was the real you, as well as the woman that was playing the violin like an angel."
He smiled softly at her, showing he meant every word of it.

Her eyes soften yet she was blushing a dark red but she looked away from him. "I felt like a wild dog fighting for something or claiming a prize. Yet I don't remember ever feeling like this. She got all of the men even when we were teenagers she got my all time crush. When she was after you I just snapped." Her hands ached wondering what was going to happen now but she heard movement upstairs then bit of slamming around then shortly silence. It wasn't the normal slamming but shortly she heard rushing foot steps then the front door slamming shut.

She wasn't going to get up to investigate the noises but she leaned back into him resting her head on his shoulder. "Where are you staying tonight?"

"My luggage and all other things are stored at the museum, so I guess I'll be trying to find a tavern for the night. The director was very happy with his exibits, but he didn't want me staying there after hours." He sighed. she felt warm against him, all cuddled up. The atmosphere in the room started to calm down a bit and he relaxed a bit.
"I presume James will take care of anything you need?" he asked.

Lillian thought about offering a bedroom to him but then she felt like she'd be going down the same road her sister went down on. Though she looked up at him when he asked if James would keep an eye on her. "He will keep an eye on me during the night." She said with a soft tone.

He felt that she wasn't as ok as she said she was.
While she leaned against him he softly grabbed her chin and looked her in the eyes. "Look, I realise we don't know each other that long, but if there is anything at all I can help you with then you tell me, ok?"

She looked at him oddly wondering why was he so intent on helping her. She could tell him she was going to fuck him in this room but she doubted she was in any condition to make the choice of losing her virginity. Reaching up as she gently pushed his hand from her chin laughing softly. "Would you feel better if I offered you a room here? So you can personally sneak in my room to see if I need you for anything?"

His heart beated a bit faster and He started to blush in a deep red. He tried to look at her and hugged her a big tighter. "Saying it like that makes it sound so...dirty." He had to admit, he would give anything to get to be able to stay here, Not because of the luxury but because he would get to stay close to Lillian. And yes, he would like to do certain... things to and with her, in and outside the bed, He would only if she would say it was ook
Never in his life would he try to hurt her, but she needed to open up to him for that as well if there was to be any hope of them getting together.

Laughing softly as she didn't make a move as the kiss on the forehead was a sign of concern in their family. "Is that a yes or a no for a room here?" She asked with her nuzzling against his neck with her bandaged hand moving over his strong chest. Closing her eyes with her fingers curling in the fabric. His scent was getting the best of her as she pushed him back on the couch with her lips pressing against his own when she climbed on top of him, ripping the already torn dress off. Under her green dress was a lacey white corset with the frilly laced panties.

The situation changed rapidly as one moment Lillian was curled u agianst him, seemingly calm and tired, and the next she had pushed him down on the couch, climbing on top of him. She started kissing him and in a very wild move she torn of her damaged dress, revealing the corset underneath.
For a moment Drake had no idea what to do as she had taken him by surprise, but not. He started kissing her soft lips back, His hands moving down the side of her corset, moving towards her hips.
This was one scenario he had not forseen today.

Here primal instincts were kicking in as she was aching to be touched in a sexual way. Moaning against his lips with her taking her lips from his own and moved her lips to the side of his neck. Gently biting him then gave his skin a soft suck. She was starting to see why her sister enjoyed this activity. Shifting over him as her fingers went to unbutton his vest and shirt but there was a sharp pain.

"Drake, I need you to reveal your clothes." She said as she moved off of him and stood at the side of the couch looking down at him seein gshe left a red mark at the side of his neck.

As the kiss continued ge felt her body on top of his. He was left wanting for more, panting as she broke the kiss. He knew she wanted more. The way she straddled him an the way she moaned. By the looks of it she had not been touched for a while, and was left very wanting.
Lillian was ferociously trying to unbutton his vest as she winced in pain. Slowly she got off from him, telling him to undress. She stood there like an angel. A pretty naughty angel, but as beautifully as they'd ever come.
Drake rubbed his neck where she had softly bitten him and sat up, taking of his vest and unbutton ingredients his blouse.
How he had got in this situation, he didn't know. But he very much enjoyed it.

Standing there as she watched him unbutton his shirt and vest. Her hand cupped his chin tilting his head back as she kissed him but she leaned somewhat over him while he stripped his torso. "So you know...You're going to be the first man whose going to touch me in such a way." She whispered against his lips with her fingers moving back to her corset where she pulled the strings having it come loose.

Once the restricting garment was loose enough she pulled back from him pulling the garment over her head. Her perky breasts bounced once they popped free of the corset. Now she stood in just her laced frilly pannties but they were sheer as she could see her trimmed womanhood that she took pride in keeping it just so even if she wasn't having sex, yet.

He relished every moment of the kiss, her lips feeling so soft and tasting like strawberries. His blouse was on the floor pretty fast when he heard her say that he would be the first. He froze, not fully grasping what he just heard. The most amazing women he had ever met, intelligent, beautifull... And on top of that still a Virgin.

He still sat still watching her open up her corset, mesmerised. She threw the piece of clothing off and her perfect breasts wiggled slightly. She was a sight of pure perfection which did not leave his nether region unstirred. Her sheer panties drew his attention, making the bulge in his still fastened pants even bigger.

Though she had to admit she wasn't completely naked as she thought. She still wore her soft stockings that came up to her mid thigh and her heels. Blushing as she noticed he hadn't moved since she took the corset off. "Drake..." She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. For a virgin she wasn't shy on letting him see her semi bare body when normally virgins fought to conceal themselves even in the act of sex. It still hurt for her to snap her fingers but she managed though she pushed his shoulders back into the back of the couch with her straddlig his lap.

"Snap out of it Drake. I'm going to need you to pay attention to continue this fun." She naturally moved her hips down into his groin feeling the buldge making her moan softly. She never felt anything like it.

She seemed to be shining, have a sort of glow of over her as stood there. Lillian snapping her finger made him regain focus. But before he could move she allready pushed him back into the couch, slowly swinging her leg over him, straddling his lap.

She sat right in top of his swollen member an he could swear he felt the shape of her perfect lips trough the fabrics of both his pants and her panties.
She moaned from the touch of the bulge and he moved his upper body foreward a bit, starting to kiss her neck as he let his hands slide up over her silken skin from her hips.

Back
Top Bottom