Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curse or Blessing? (grayfoxz)

vampire07

Pulsar
In a city of Mathis the techonology was still growing as cars, trains and even bikes were powered by steam. Men and women were dressed in Victorian garbs but with a twist. In this time twins were rare as it caused many deaths but this noble family was lucky.

Twin sisters walked in simliar outfits but yet one was bit more modest and finding herself. Both girls were short, with soft pouting lips. One with raven black hair with emerald eyes named Raven. Raven, wore a red dress but the skirt in the front was short to show off her slender legs. Her long raven black hair was in curls and pinned up off her shoulders under the tiny woman's top hat.

Lillian, had snow white hair with emerald eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She wore a hunter green dress that had the full length skirt. She was dressed in a more modest fashion as her long white hair was down to her lower back.

"Lillian I wish you'd show off your figure more!" Ravven tugged at her twin's arm with her red painted lips.

Lillian rolled her eyes as her sister had a reputation on taking men to her bedroom at all odds of the night. "Please and get the wrong attention?" She hissed at Raven who pouted. If anyone looked closely they'd see Lillian was bit more curvy as her breasts were bit bigger than Raven's and she had a tinier waist.

Raven smiled as if nothing was wrong. "I know what would cheer you up! A trip to the Muesum! I heard there is a new exhibit is opening today!" Raven didn't wait for her sister to agree or disagree as she grabbed Lillian's hand yanking her along to the large marbe building where it housed Art pieces to Mummies!

There was a large crowd there already and shortly Raven ran off leaping into the arms of her current lover. Lillian was left alone in the large crowd which she didn't mind as she walked along finding the new exhibit where in the middle of the room behind a velvet rope was a large canine and in it's jaws was rubies. Lillian made her way to get a closer look but a crowd of woman, young and old, were around one man begging for his attention. Though Lilllian was suddenly tripped and as she fell the crowd parted but her hands grabbed onto a pair of strong arms of the man who discovered the cursed item.

"I'm sorry...I tripped over something." She said as she hadn't looked up at him yet as she looked around wondering what she tripped over. Finally pushing her white hair from her face she looked up into the face of the gentlemen who brought the items back for their viewing pleasures.

Drake had only returned back to the city the night before the exhibition. He had gotten several postal ravens from the manager urging him to come back with something worthwhile. After a certain time the messages almost gotten threatening. Luckily Drake wasn't a man easily intimidated. He had travelled for several months, following dozens of false leads, but finally found the thing he was looking for. His dark blonde short hair was dusty from all the digging, but his blue eyes shined bright as he found it.
It was an artifact from several centuries ago, when magic had said to rule the lands. It was an idol portraying the God of fertility during that tme. Well, actually more of a demi god. but those where details.
He had excavated it himself and put it in his own luggage while he send the smaller finds and artifacts ahead to the museum. This was a find that could make his carreer skyrocket, and he was not going to let anyone touch this until is was safely on its stand in the museum.

A few days later the exhibition started and he stayed around the place during the opening day, looking at how the people enjoyed his finds. The Director had been amazed by his find and gave it the most prominent place in the entire museum.
Drake walked over to Canine figure to take another look himself. Now he might be able to live in a bit more luxury than he had been used to. He had even gotten an new outfit to mark the occasion. A nice grey suit with a dark blue blouse under it and of course a leather strap on his hip, where his knife still hung. He wouldn't go anywhere without it.
Suddenly he felt a weight on his arm. He looked behind him and saw a very pretty women, who just brushed her white hair out of her beautiful face, showing off her emerald eyes.
"Don't worry m'lady. I was just glad I was here to be of support to you."

Lillian blushed as women around her literally glared and she could feel their glares on her back.

"LILLIAN!" Raven called out as she walked over with her new lover who was the Assitant Director but as Raven laid her eyes on Drake she was taken back. "Sister, who is your strapping friend?" She cooed with her taking Drake's other arm with her pressing her breasts into his shoulder.

Lillian got to her feet looking to her sister knowing that look as Drake became her new prey for her bedroom adventures. Lillian always lost out when it came to seducing men with her sister as they seem to swarm around her. Though Lillian stood there as if she had class or a noblewoman should have. Their parents were killed two years ago and they inherited their estate and assets but if one got married the other inherited everything while the married one was fine with the man. Raven, was taking advantage of the sudden freedom and financial support for her fun. Lillian herself was more about business. "I don't know."

Raven gave her a glare only a sister would know though looked to Drake. "I'm Lady Raven and my sister is Lady Lillian. Its a pleasure to meet you Mister....?"

"Drake,.. drake hachon." He said, still looking at Lillian, mesmerized.
He felt the other sisters breast against his arm though, and turned to look at the other, also handsome but in a more... daring way, sister.
"Lovely to make your acquaintance ladies. I hope you are enjoying the exhibition?" he looked around a bit and saw the assistant director give him a nasty look. Drake immedeadly knew what was going on and made a little salute his way, not caring what the man thought.

He turned back to the sisters and pointed out the canine statue "Most of the pieces you see here where brought in by yours truly, anything that you patriculary like?"

Raven smirked but as Lillian walked around pinching her sister's waist making her jump in annoyance. Raven turned to Lillian never thought to see her twin become assertive this way.

"Actually, we just got here. You'd have to excuse my sister, Raven, she finds the men here more interesting then the item themselves." Lillian said with her glaring at Raven. Any man with a brain could see the sisters were having a small cat fight between them.

"What is wrong with that? Men are fun other than books you seem to disappear behind every single night." Raven growled at Lillian but stood there seeing her meak sister smirk then walk away to admire the items Drake brought in. For the first time Raven felt like her sister was a threat on seducing Drake. So both sisters were influenced by the statue like the other women. Shortly Raven was pushed aside as girls her age grabbed Drake dragging him away from the twins.

Drake had no idea that coming back to the city after a succesfull find do this much for his reputation, but the women at the exhibition seemed to be more interested in him than actually in his work. All except for one. He excused himself from the ladies and made his way to lillian, who was very focused on several pieces.
"I hope you like what you see miss. Would you like me to give you a tour of the exhibition? with a bit of professional stories mixed in?"
He rarely found anyone interested in his work, most people where interested in the money he might bring in. But this girl seemed genuinely interested in his findings.

Lillian looked over at Drake then noticed her sister was swarmed by her suitors as usual but she kept her eyes on Drake. Though Lillian wanted to claim Drake for her own but this wasn't natural for her. Trying to keep hold of herself she nodded to him as she kept her arms crossed around her waist wondering what was going on.

"I do actually. I'm more curious about what area and age these items are. I've been studying the artists mostly but nothing this far back." She said with a soft smile as she was blushing a soft pink. She felt like she was talking to her all time crush who her sister took from her and slept with him when they were teenagers. A time where their bond changed and her view on their relationship has changed.

He was delighted that she had an interest in this, even better, that she knew what she was talking about. Normaly women dismissed his work as pure boy playing adventure type.
"I am not sure what the age is called exactly, still need to do some dating on it. But have you ever heard about the age in this world when magic supposedly still existed?"
He started with an explanation, going on about the location and the meaning of the statue in particular.
"..and even though those stones are rubies, the acheological value of the statue is much bigger than any of those stones could be."
He realised that he had been rambeling on, and looked at Lillian. He hoped he hadn't bored her with his facts an figures.

While he lead her around the exhibit she listened to him but laughed softly. "Seriously? I thought magic was in story books!" She didn't mean to sound like she was mocking him but stopped herself and thought of legends of sea monsters, flying beasts with teeth and such. Her eyes were looking at the statue noticing a slight glow coming off of it. Tilting her head slightly looking at the statue.

"How did you come across this anyways?" She asked with her moving around the roped off the area. The statue seemed to be calling in a way but she looked over seeing the women were edging closer to Drake. She wanted to pounce on those women and have them clear out from Drake.

He was glad that she wasn't scared off by his long talks. As she walked around the canine statue he examined her a bit better. She was a very beautifull women, well formed but intelligent as well. A very rare combination in a city like this.
"How I came by it you say? well...I am an archaeologist, although some people might call me a...tomb raider." he said carefully.
He would not want her to be scared off by going in to much details at the moment, but he had a feeling that it would be better to be honest to the lady, she was not one to be easily fooled.

A horde of young women apparently followed the two around the room, or more specificly, followed Drake around. He only just noticed it as his attention had solely been focused on Lillian so far.
It was a strange thing, to be wanted by so many all of a sudden.

Lillian looked over to him seeing he was being careful with his words. "Come now! You had to get some facts to find these...Things." She said with her trying to stay relaxed while she watched the women stalking Drake. Suddenly her sister pushed through the women and grabbed Drake. Raven pulled Drake aside smiling sweetly to him.

"Drake, how about dinner tonight with me? My place?" She asked with her hooking her finger tips into his upper arm seeing Lillian turning soon as she had pulled Drake from her. Shortly Lillian was gone and in another room looking at the paintings trying to get Drake out of her mind and the look of her Sister trying to sink her fangs into him.

Just as he was about to awnser Lillian, he got pulled back by what appeared to be Raven. She had a tight grip and looked at hims as if he was prey to her.
He turned his head to apologise to Lillian but she was allready gone. A bit dissapointed that she was gone he turned to Raven. "Dinner you say? well..." Seeing as Lillian didn't seem interested anymore he nodded. "Very well, where should I be at what time?" He could at least try to make this a pleasurable evening.
It's not like he had any other plans. The girls around him started getting a little pushy so he guide Raven away from the horde of fangirls.

Raven smiled as she held on to him allowing him to guide her along. "The Stone Manor. Lets say about 5?" Though she moved to where her lips brushed against his ear. "After dinner I'll be more than happy to serve you desert." She gave his ear a gentle nibble before walking away to find Lillian. To her she was about to achieve something else her sister couldn't or wouldn't get, a man's attention.

"Lillian!" She sang as she manged to find Lillian and both women walked out as Raven didn't alert to Lillian of their honored guest or her guest. Once they got home Lillian noticed her sister was getting workers going.

"Sister, why such a large meal? Its only the two of us?" Lilian asked seeing her sister walking upstairs with a sway to her hips. "Oh god! You're bringing your lover over aren't you?"

"Nope, someone new." Raven said sweetly.

"Number...what? 10?" Lillian didn't like it that Raven was parading herself as a sex goddess in this city but she watched Raven smile evilly which made her think what did she have under her sleeve this time.

Well this would certainly be an interesting evening, whatever the outcome may be. Drake spend the rest of the afternoon at the exhibition, for some reason still followed by a horde of young women. At first the attention was pretty interesting, but it was getting a bit annoying that they followed him around the room, just looking at him and trying to grab him.
Fortunately he got trough it without any accidents and around four thirty he started to make his way to stone manor. On his way there he had to dodge several steam cars, and some contraption he could only describe as a steam powered wheel where one sat in the wheel.
On his way he walked passed a flower shop and he decided to buy a bouquet of flowers for Lillian. He expected to see her, even if just for a moment, and this was a perfect way to thank her for her company at the expo.
About fifteen minutes later he arrived at his destination, a bit early.

Lillian heard the door bell but she was in the study stringing the bow along the strings of her violin. Though a butler walked to the door opening it to see Drake standing there.

"Ah! Ms. Raven, is getting ready." He said as he stepped aside knowing better than to give such glances as this man was older. He was there when the girls were born and watched them grow up. So him seeing the two girls coming out so differently surprised him as both were raised the same way. "If you excuse me..." He pointed to the side where he could sit and wait for Raven. "I need to see if Ms. Lillian needs anything while...Ms. Raven is...Entertaining you."

He walked in, frowning a bit at the hint the butler threw him. Before the man could walk away he stopped him.
"Could you please give this to Lillian, and tell her I had a wonderful time this afternoon." he handed the and the flowers and proceeded to sit down, waiting for Raven.
he hoped Lillian liked the flowers he picked out for her. He looked around the hall, seeing several paintings and the gas powered lamps buring for light and heat alike.

He stood there seeing the flowers were for Lillian. Smiling he walked over handing them to him. "I think she'd appreicate them more if you gave them. Its rare for a gentlemen to show interest in her since Ms. Raven....Well you are safe to make up your mind about her. Follow me." He said as he walked ahead leading Drake down the wide hall to double set of doors and he pushed them open only to be washed over by the sweet music.

Lillian was lost in her music as she didn't notice she had an audience. Her fingers flew along the strings but when she felt a tap on her shoulder she cried out as the older butler scared her.

"James! Don't do that!" She said laughing but turned seeing Drake there in his nice suit from this afternoon. Color drained from her face seeing he was here to have dinner with Raven. "Thank you James." She said in a flat tone with her turning her back to Drake with her putting the Violin down with James whispering in her ear which brought her cheeks blushing as she smacked his chest.

James walked off to make sure Lillian's place was kept at the head of the table. Now she stood there alone with Drake behind her and she still wanted to jump him.

James had led him into the room where Lillian was. He entered it and was completely enthralled by the music she was playing. James interupted her, which Drake found rather a pity, but then again, he'd very much like to speak with her.
After james left he stepped a bit closer. "Goodevening m'lady, I trust everything is well?" He stepped foreward with the flowers. "A token of my appreciation for this afternoon. I enjoyed your company very much. It was such a pity that you dissapeared so fast."

Lillian turned seeing they were wildflowers which made her smile but laughed softly. Walking over to him as she took the bundle of flowers from him. "Well it was nice talking with you. When my sister basically snatched you away it was like the same old routine but with more agression in her moves." She said sighing softly as she beckoned him to follow to the long red velvet couch. Sitting down as she placed the flowers on the coffee table.

"What do you think of my sister by the way?" She knew she'd hate to know the truth but she felt like he needed to know what her sister had planned for him so he could make up his own mind with all of the facts on his hands. Per say.

She seemed to like the flowers, wich calmed him down a bit. he followed her towards the couch and sat down with lillian. "Your sister? well she is... different, to say the least. She... she sees something she wants, and directly goes for it. Or at least, that is the impression I got."
He was feeling a bit uncomfortable, knowing what her sister had planned for him, so he left that part out on purpose. He did not even know if He would accept the advances of the other sister.
"Will you be joining us for diner as wel Lillilan?" He asked, not knowing what the plans where.

"I wasn't aware you were coming. She just left that part out." She said as she looked down at her hands on her lap. "You see my sister enjoys the company of men. Many of men and she's going into a routine to where she invites men for dinner then takes them to her bedroom. She kept the Assitant Director because he was handsome. She's going after you for some reason or another. All the men flock to her even in public she makes it a competition with me to get a man's attention." Finally she looked at him with worry in her eyes. "You never told me how you found that statue."

Most of the things he thought about Raven where true if he heard it correctly. He still hasn't decided what to do later on, that would be depending on how Lillian would seem to react to him.
He sat up straight and cleared his troath "I have an old journal in my posession, a journal of a pries of the demi god who you saw portrayed at the museum. Several lead in the journal lead me all over the world. The search seemed to be ending soon, but as by miracle there seemed to be a page in there that i had missed. On this page was a mention of a certain temple which was no too hard to find actually."

"Huh, I figured a temple this old wouldn't be so easy to find." She said with a smile but it faded to see Raven standing there in the doorway.

"Trying to steal my guest? New low for you, Lillian." She growled as she wore a blue corset with a satain short skirt. She was pissed off with her advancing on the pair but she was met by Lillian.

"He knows of your sexual advances. You're a class A whore, Raven." She said but Raven slapped Lillian hard leaving a red hand print across Lillian's face. Lillian clenched her hands wanting to punch her sister but she knew better as Raven walked around grabbing Drake.

"Dinner is waiting."

"Raven wait. why did you do that? I only wanted to thank Lillian for the company from this afternoon." he pried his arm loose from Ravens grip and walked over to Lillian. "Are you alright? I hope it doesn't hurt too badly?" He turned to Raven and said "Why don't you apologize too lillian, so we can all enjoy dinner together?" He knew this was not gonna work, but he had to try. This was getting out of hand.

"No one calls me a whore." Raven snarled at Lillian. "Always playing the victim, aren't you?"

In seconds Lillian's fist flew out hitting Raven in the mouth. "Truth hurt doesn't it?" She growled as if Drake wasn't there and shortly Raven and Lillian were throwing fists at eachother.

James could hear the fighting but he stood in the doorway as if he knew this day was to come but he didn't think it'd be over a man.

Back
Top Bottom