Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

stealing brother's girlfriend ((demented-tiger & Evvie))

nladisha

Supernova
"I promise you, you'll really like her, and she'll like you too," Xavier said as he lead Priscilla up the steps to the apartment.

Priscilla was a little nervious. She knew she shouldn't be. She'd already met Xavier's parents, and they liked her. They thought she was a perfect match for thier son. But there was one more person in Xavier's life she needed to meet - one who meant more to him than even his parents - his older sister. He spoke very highly of her. She was his best friend, his mentor, his first teacher, and his confident. As a child, Xavier had worshiped her. As a young man, he looked to her for guidance. Now he wanted his girlfriend to meet the legend.

Priscilla wasn't jealous. She'd pretty much surplanted the sister in the department of friend and confident; and now that he was in college, Xavier needed less and less of his sister's guidance. But she knew how much Xavier valued his sister's opinion. Not that he'd abandon Priscilla at the drop of a penny, should that be his sister's advice, but she did not want to be responsible for ruining such a special sibling relationship because Xavier chose her over his sister.

Priscilla adjusted her ponytail as she waited by the door while Xavier knocked on the door of the apartment. "Hey, sis! It's me, Xavier."

Back
Top Bottom