Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M looking for Sub F's

Valken

Star
Alright, as the title says I am looking for a couple of submissive females to play in a group thread with me. At the time of writing I have one interested person willing to play a sub female against my dom male, and we're looking for at least one more person so we can get things rolling.

There are two things I would like to stress. Sub female. This means I am looking for a female who will easily bend to my male's whims and desires. If you're character fights and bites all the time then to put it simply, I'm not interested. (Though I can't speak for my other partner in this respect :/ ). The second thing is literacy. Anyone interested in this should be able to reply with at least 3-4 paragraphs, and more if given more. We are not looking for one liners, or even one lines spread out like paragraphs.

As far as things such as plot go, and the personalities of our characters; we can work that out once I find some interested parties. At the very basics however your characters will basically end up as slaves to my character. I'm not saying we have to do a basic Master/Slave setup, I'm all for more plot, but Master/Slave is the groundwork we will be basing the plot line off of.

Finally, this is a very quick and ugly post, I apologize for that. I am simply looking or more interested parties, and once I hopefully find some I can pretty things up or whatnot. In the mean time I have my main request thread right here. Feel free to take a look at it to get a better understanding of who I am and what I'm looking for. Anyone who is interested feel free to reply here or send me a PM ^^.

I'm the partner in this situation, and I do indeed exist! Literacy is a definite must, and very well appreciated. We'll return good quality writing with good quality writing. As for plots, Val's plots are where most of our inspiration lays, though don't assume I won't be adding ideas. The Plane Crash scenario, Native American scenario, and just plain old Master/Slave were what caught my eye, but I'm flexible to more ideas.

If you like a character that fights, I'm not adverse, but there should still be a bend to the master. I don't mind a sub who's a bit more competitive and aggressive to other subs in that nature, but again, respect my wishes and Val's. If you're interested, please join in! It would be great!

I would certainly love to play a submissive female in this scenario. I haven't done a group roleplay on here before, but I've RPed with more than one person elsewhere.

I can easily meet the post requirements. I do like to reply with at least 3 paragraphs. It makes me feel like I've contributed. I can play purely submissive ladies as well. If the man is particularly strong or has a bad reputation, fear will be the main motivator, though later it's likely to be pleasure. There is a chance, should my female grow to like what Val's character does, she could become competitive, but at first, she'd likely just do as he says.

Of the situations Donna has listed, I definitely like the Native American plot or just master/slave, though I'm definitely pulling for the former. Also, I love working with potential RP partners on what's going to happen so that everyone can be satisfied. Definitely hoping you two will consider letting me join this plot :)

Yay, I wasn't sure if we would get someone else interested or not :D

As far as plots go, I have to say I'm leaning more towards the Plane Crash Survivor, or generic Master/Slave. What is it about the Native American plot that interests you two so much? Perhaps I can be convinced to sway that way. Viper, are you opposed to using real life celebrities/models as play-bys for our characters? I know Donna likes realistic drawings, but I do prefer real life. *whistles*

I like the Native American plot simply because...well...call me superficial, but I find Native American men to be REALLY attractive. On a better note, I find Native American culture fascinating and besides, perhaps it couldn't hurt for some disgruntled Native man to get a little revenge on the invading Europeans ;) lol

And I can try to find one. I'll post one here once I find one that I like and get your opinion on it.

I do like the Native American plot, the problem is that there are a few limitations; mostly being the clothing and toys that wouldn't really exist in that time period. Also, if we're keeping to the cultures and everything their would be a language barrier that my character would find incredibly frustrating D< If you both insist on the Native American plot I will bend, but I think my first post goes to the Plane Crash Survivors. We could have a decent amount of plot there as well.

As far as the girl's personalities go and whatnot, as long as they are submissive towards my character, I'm really fine with anything. They can hate each other, or get along quite well, or be very competitive or whatever. As long as their submissive when it matters, and in the beginning I think it'd be best if they were quite innocent. In the beginning I expect fear and their natural submissive personalities should keep them in check, but the pleasure will eventually tide them over too ^^

Oh I'm sure we can create toys out of random things... wood-carved phalluses, riding crops, and the like. Some herbal aphrodisiacs. And assuming at this point the Native Americans have been surrounded by the Europeans for a while, it's possible that they have picked the language up to a degree.

As for the Plane Crash scenario, I can see an element of Natives being tossed in there as well if they're stranded on an island with some savages. That might still have the language barrier, unless our characters know the language somehow. However, the situation with toys here would also be an issue unless somehow the luggage brings it about.

Speaking of which, I'm so glad you're interested ViperFang! What plot we use, well, I'm flexible to all, and I'll definitely be up for tossing ideas in, but I can see the appeal of both scenarios, and since I was the one that suggested them, I really have no qualms.

Well, we don't have to make it COMPLETELY historically accurate ;) we can fudge things. Break down that language barrier with a wrecking ball. Perhaps the Europeans have been their a while and the Natives have learned the English language?

As for the ladies, that sounds good to me :) I can play that~

EDIT:
Thanks for greeting me, Donna :) and yeah, if you want to throw in toys, Donna's ideas work. I've not really ever been a big fan of toys, but I'll put that aside for this one XP The aphrodisiacs, however, I LOVE that idea.

Alright, we'll go with the Native American scenario, since it is the most popular choice ^.^ I think it would just be easiest to assume that my character knows the English language. Perhaps he infiltrated a group of Europeans pretending to convert to Christianity to learn their language, and generally everything he could about them, before he simply left. In the act of leaving he could perhaps kidnap your character's for his own desires? Or maybe he more or less becomes an outlaw, and attacks a train your two ladies are traveling on? If you've got any ideas as to how to start I'd love to hear them. You'll also have to excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject; most of what I know comes from watching Hell on Wheels :/

For the actual roleplay, it would probably be easiest to do it in the Group section here. Do we want to make Profiles and everything for our characters? I'm not sure if that's a requirement or not; though it would make things easier. Should your characters have any previous relationship, or would you prefer them being brand new to each other, and mine?

If it makes you feel any better, Val, I'm not good with history either x_x I planned to just go with it and pretend I knew XD That's how I roll.

But anyhow, I kinda like the idea of him attacking a train and stealing two pretty ladies for his own pleasure. Never even thought of that.

I'm okay with doing the RP here. I've never RP'd in this section before, so it could be fun :) I do think we need to make character sheets, just so we can be familiar with each other's characters (dying to see what your guy looks like, Val ;) ) As for previous relationship...I'm not sure. I could see the girls having a pre-exisiting relasionship, possibly, but...I don't know, what do you think, Donna?

The group session will be great. I think perhaps he infiltrated the Europeans and maybe tried to get revenge or cause a rebellion of sorts- earning the outlaw status? How he managed to kidnap us, perhaps our characters are young ladies who are out for a ride, or on a train. Which actually goes into the issue of how our characters know each other.

Personally, I like the idea of our characters not liking each other, but at the same time, I like the idea of our characters knowing each other and supporting them together. I was planning on playing the chaste and innocent European woman, raised very loyal to Britian and the like. Depending on what ViperFang had in mind for their character, I can accordingly adjust my character.

Well, if we do the train scenario, I was thinking on playing a woman who is...kind of a socialite's daughter in a nearby town. She could be on the train to...wherever they're going and is really nervous about being so far away from home.

Maybe, if we want to have the girls supporting each other, they could become friends on the train or, if they hate each other, they could just make some snarky comments to each other...

...I feel like I'm not contributing enough XD

I like the idea of the train hijack as well. Perhaps the two ladies are traveling on just a small train, with only them, and perhaps three-ish men on board, including the engineer? Which will of course make it easier for my character to kidnap the girls. As for their relationship, perhaps they know of each other, but strongly dislike/hate each other? That would probably be the most enjoyable once my character forces them to play with each other -cough-

Fitting in with the ideas presented – perhaps Donna plays a high-lady of some sort, new to the land, just from England, there to show her Father's interest in the West? Then Viper's character can also be a noble, though of much lesser status; perhaps her Father is in charge of running the building of the train, or whatever. The gap between the girl's social standing could be the reason for their dislike? I'm just rambling for fun, if you like the idea, let's run with it, if not we can brainstorm something new ^^

That sounds quite well, though I'm not sure how my character would be snarky if she's supposed to be the good Catholic girl. Perhaps supportive to each other is better, but with some derisive comments and disbelief of the other's life. So a love/hate relationship. Since your character's a socialite, I can see my character disapproving of some of her choices, but supporting her for the reason that she's the only ally.

And don't worry, I think you've helped spark some great ideas! I'm worried I'm bending too easily and being too wishy-washy. Hopefully this helps clear things.

Edit:

I can see Val's social differences working. Perhaps the 'love' part grows as they get to know each other. They could get to know each other better despite their initial prejudices as their situation continues. To add to the drama, I can see one of our characters plotting to escape but leave behind the other if the friendship starts to get boring.

Haha you and I worry about the same things, Donna XD

Since Val seems to like the idea of our characters not liking each other, I like your idea, Donna, about them just disapproving of each others' lifestyles.

Also, Val, I think that's a good idea. It would definitely make it easier for one Native to wipe out three men on a train rather than a bunch of them. Also, I think I've found a good image.

http://www.newsgab.com/attachments/celebrity-pictures/286473d1278791166-lysette-anthony-dracula-dead-loving-720p-screencaps-12.jpg

Thoughts?

I'm glad everything is coming together ^^. I'll make a character description post thing in a second here and post the link here. As for your character being Snarky, Donna, I saw it more as her being more or less a spoiled child, while still a good Catholic girl she wouldn't be the nicest to those under her. I can understand if that doesn't fit with your idea of her though :p

Also, Donna do you have a F-List or Rabbit hole? If not are there any particular kinks either of you would want to see in the roleplay other than the Master/slave aspect? Same question goes to you Viper, even though you've got an RH ^^

I'll post a character description tomorrow probably. I don't have the time to write one right now and make it proper. I like that idea Val, and I can see the spoiled idea involved. I'll mull it over and work things out. I have an F-list, but a lot of the Maybe's are negotiable depending on the nature of the RP so just ask away for any kink listed. Most probably I'll be good with it.

http://www.f-list.net/c/donna-s

Also, I like the image, I'm still looking for mine. I have a few I like, but I'm going to narrow down the list.

Okay, Profile page is here; Click.

As for that image Viper, I'm not too sure I like her :/ . There's something that I can't quite pinpoint that I simply don't like.

I'm planning on using this guy, if you both approve.

Yeah, I've got both a rabbithole and an f-list. As far as what I'd like...well...

Shallowness is kicking in here: I'd like your guy to be muscled XD
Forced nudity
Biting (playful)
Muscle worship (if Donna's not into that, my character can do it)
Minor sweat
Titfucking/Facefucking
Hairpulling (minor)
Backscratching (from my character, from pleasure of course~)

That's just to name a few. I'm open to other things and open to omitting some on my list XP

Blondie has my favor too. Quick question, not for the picture but as a preference, how do you like the pubic hair? Shaved or trimmed in a little patch or how? I'm not too keen on that guy Val, the face is a bit off for me.

That's a good question, Donna. Personally, I'd prefer my character to have trimmed pubic hair...

...and I have to agree with Donna on the guy. I wasn't gonna say anything because I'm spineless but I was hoping for someone with more of a warriors' build.

Shaved is my preference, although trimmed into a little patch would be fine with me as well.

And I'll search for a more suitable playby, he was simply the first I found; I'm sure there are better selections out there. I'm open to any suggestions you two might have on that topic ;D

My profile likely won't be up until tomorrow either. It's about bed time for me as well :/

Back
Top Bottom