Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking a chance (updated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliecheers

Super-Earth
First things first. My name is Ellie and I'm 18 years old. I'm not your average role player, according to this site.

I'm looking for FxM role plays. I'm looking to for long-term, story based role play, that includes, but doesn't revolve around smut. I do have a life, so if you're looking for a partner with all the time in the world and that will respond a bunch in one day it's probably not me. I do respond at least once a day, very few times does it take me longer than that.

However I hate to be the bearer of bad news, fandom role plays are out. For one simple reason, I have no idea about most shows, cartoons, and books, and therefore would be a terrible partner for these roles. I realize that this will knock out a lot of of potential partners and I apologize, but I'm just being honest.

Ok onto what I'm actually looking for.
Length: 1+ paragraphs
Grammar
Creativity
I WILL NOT DO ONE-LINERS and you won't either
I prefer to roleplay through PM, but may consider Y!M if our schedules seem to coincide.
I love first person, but I can do third.
Discussing a role before starting it. I love building one together so we both know it's going to be worth our while.
I'm naturally submissive. However I'm not a "roll-over" sub. I can play one and any attitude but I just know I'm usually looking for a dominant

Here's my Flist to help with my kinks. http://www.f-list.net/c/ellieb/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom