Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spring Break by RobBase086 and NightRose

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Stephen Drake just so happens to be in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at the time when all of the college students are out partying and haveing a great time. He is 6',1", short black hair, and weighs 178 pounds. He is a very rich man and looking for the next innocent victim to use his experimental formula on to turn into a hot and horny hottie. He walks along the beach and happens to wonder into a bar. He notices a girl sitting alone at the bar. So he wonders over to the bar and sits down next to her. He turns and smiles at her as the bartender walks up, "May I get you anything to drink sir?" A beautiful brunette bartender smiling at Stephen now. "Yes you can get me a long island please!" The bartender turns and begins mixing the drink for him. As Stephen sees this young woman sitting next to him. "Good evening Ms.!" He politely says to her.

Iris gave a sigh as she sat at the bar. She wasn't much of a drinker but it was spring break she knew that she really did need to get out there and enjoy life as school as just about over for her. Though she just wasn't all that sure what to take from all this. As she drank her sex on the beach she heard someone talk to her as she looked over to the male he was pretty nice looking though he seemed a little to happy if he asked her. "Evening" she said to him as she took another sip from her drink.

NightRose said:
Iris gave a sigh as she sat at the bar. She wasn't much of a drinker but it was spring break she knew that she really did need to get out there and enjoy life as school as just about over for her. Though she just wasn't all that sure what to take from all this. As she drank her sex on the beach she heard someone talk to her as she looked over to the male he was pretty nice looking though he seemed a little to happy if he asked her. "Evening" she said to him as she took another sip from her drink.

Stephen could tell that she did not seem to happy at the moment. While the bar was hopping with a lot of young men and women dancing around. Some were making out right in front of everyone and looked as if they needed to get a hotel room for the night. The bartender returned with Stephens drink and told hiM, "That will be $8.00 for the drink!" Stephen just looked at her and took out a clip with different denominations in dollars out. "Here you go and keep the change!" He smiles and winks at the bartender as she walks away with the money. "How come you are not partying like everyone else is?"

Iris looked to him as she thought about that answer. "Well I'm just not feeling like it" she said to him as she took another sip. She was really just sipping at the drink. "What about you your not dancing around with a hottie either' she said to him as she shook her head really hating that serotype.

NightRose said:
Iris looked to him as she thought about that answer. "Well I'm just not feeling like it" she said to him as she took another sip. She was really just sipping at the drink. "What about you your not dancing around with a hottie either' she said to him as she shook her head really hating that serotype.

Stephen symphasized toward her not feeling like wanting to party like everyone else. "I am sorry to hear that you do not feel like partying!" Stephen took a sip of his drink while she was sipping on hers. "Well I am here on business and that is why I am not dancing around and if I would like to dance with a hottie I could without any problems at all!" He sort of said that with arrogance and cockiness.

Iris looked to him as she heard what he said she just shook her head. "Yes I'm sure you could" she said as she turned to look away. She really couldn't stand guys that thought they could get any girl. She just took another sip and kept her mouth shut as best as she could. She knew it was truly not her place to knock him down a peg or two.

NightRose said:
Iris looked to him as she heard what he said she just shook her head. "Yes I'm sure you could" she said as she turned to look away. She really couldn't stand guys that thought they could get any girl. She just took another sip and kept her mouth shut as best as she could. She knew it was truly not her place to knock him down a peg or two.

"You sound like you are not too happy being here." As he knew that she was just agreeing with what he said but he did have confidence which is a good thing to have. "So what is your major in college?" Was just curious about it and hoped that she might be a business major or possibly wanting to go into management. He was looking for the right person that could help him run his company. The only thing is that he has not found that quality yet in a woman that fits what he is looking for.

Iris looked to him as she shook her head. "I was told I needed to loosen up so I came" she said to him as she took another sip of her drink. Though as she heard him ask of her major she seemed to lighten up. "Business Admin." she said to him as she was wanting to be in business management once she was out of college.

NightRose said:
Iris looked to him as she shook her head. "I was told I needed to loosen up so I came" she said to him as she took another sip of her drink. Though as she heard him ask of her major she seemed to lighten up. "Business Admin." she said to him as she was wanting to be in business management once she was out of college.

He listened to her say that her friends told her that she needed to loosen up a bit. "Well you are here now and it seems like you are having a good time Iris conversing with me." He took a sip of his drink as she did hers. "That is a very good field that you want to go into." Robert smiled about this and knew that if she was right she could possibly help him run his business that he had.

Irs looked to him with a smile as she nodded her ehad. "Yeah its a great field I've always been in my parents have their own company and I grew up in it" she said to him as she couldn't help the fact she really loved business it was something she lived and breathed. She just couldn't get enough of this talk of it.

NightRose said:
Irs looked to him with a smile as she nodded her ehad. "Yeah its a great field I've always been in my parents have their own company and I grew up in it" she said to him as she couldn't help the fact she really loved business it was something she lived and breathed. She just couldn't get enough of this talk of it.

Robert could tell that she had a great passion for business and felt that she would be a great asset in his company. "That is very impressive about your passion and love for business! That is another good thing is growing up around it as well." He smiles sipping onto his drink. "Well I do have a position that is currently open in my company that I run." Looking at her and then smiling. Robert felt as if he found his soulmate to help run his company.

Irs wasn't all that sure what to say though as she heard him offer her a job. She blushed a little as she took a huge gulp of her drink before looking back to him. "you don't even know if I am right for your company" she said to him as she just didn't know what to say anymore. He was different than other company owners that she knew

NightRose said:
Irs wasn't all that sure what to say though as she heard him offer her a job. She blushed a little as she took a huge gulp of her drink before looking back to him. "you don't even know if I am right for your company" she said to him as she just didn't know what to say anymore. He was different than other company owners that she knew

Stephen knew that he had taken her by surprise with his offer about helping him run the company. He saw her blushed which he found very attractive about her and thought it was cute as well. It looked to him as if she was in shock about his offer by the way she gulped down her drink. "Yes I know that possibly you may not be right for my company but there are qualities that I see in you Iris that I think that would make my company much better." Stephen was being honest with her about it.

Iris looked to him as she shook her head. "Well i would rather know more of your business anyway" she said to him as she tried to brush it all off but as she kept taking big gulps the beer was starting to hit her and she wasn't that great with handling her beer very well as there seemed to be a blush on her from then on as it never seemed to even fade.

NightRose said:
Iris looked to him as she shook her head. "Well i would rather know more of your business anyway" she said to him as she tried to brush it all off but as she kept taking big gulps the beer was starting to hit her and she wasn't that great with handling her beer very well as there seemed to be a blush on her from then on as it never seemed to even fade.

Stephen looked at her and just smiled. "I understand that you would like to know more about it, but I think in due time you shall find out about the business that I run." He watched her gulping her beer down and could not believe that she was drinking that fast. "You know you look beautiful when you blush Iris?" As he smiled looking at her.

Back
Top Bottom