Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Love A Monsters Grin <3

Monster Teeth said:
Well, I thought I'd just make a thread and get it over with! Haha, well, I'd consider myself semi-literate, my spelling does suck sometimes, along with paragraph writing. Though, I do give out at least 2 paragraphs! And, honestly, I'd like the same back. I also love a good plot, but smut is just as good, maybe even the combo!

Preferances: Well, I can play a male or female, and I can play with a male of female. Or anything else really, though no beastiality and notnbig on furries, monsters are ok, obviously.
I can also be dom, sub, or switch, though, I'm only going to be dom so many times, it gets boring sometimes.

-Rough sex, noncon, teasing, blackmail, things of the likes
-Orgasm denial/control, blindfold, all that kinky jazz
-Romance, fluffy stuff, nerds, etc

Dislikes:
-Toilet stuff
-Beastiality/ furries

Settings:-
-Fandoms: Games, comics, movies, anime, I know a lot of all so just ask. I don't play Canons though, unless I know the character well.
-Cyber/Steam punk
-Historical/ Futuristic
-Fantasy/ Modern

Pairings:
-Demon/AngelxHuman
-Monster/ monstergirlx Human
-AngelxDemon
-Clichè stuff (Teacher/student, master/slave, etc)
-Fandom pairings, oc's
-Many more

Places to rp:
-Here, on the site. Maybe, in awhile I may go to emails as well. Just ask

Others:
-I do work,between 6am-3pm, EST
-I tend to randomly fall asleep, so don't get mad
-I'm forgetful

Plots:
-People are traped in dream like place, a world constantly changing up on them. (Vague, yeah I know)
-There, in a brutal, wartime era, is a powerful kingdom ruled by a king. He is a bit past his prime and needs a ruler, but, his only child is a daughter. So, the kingdom raises her to be a brutal warrior. After her father dies she is left the kingdom and eventually goes to war with a waring kingdom. (Meh, we can discuss details)
-More to come.

-People are traped in dream like place, a world constantly changing up on them. (Vague, yeah I know)

That is very original. I am there!

Jay, a typical college kid, kind of nerdy, and very into history has just found an old book at the library. His girlfriend of 3 years was recently killed in a car accident and he has had a rough time with it. Therapist after therapist has told him the same old bull shit. It will get better with time. We all know this is just something we say. But no he thinks he has the answer. On the front of the book is a demon, black in color long spiked tail and devilish red eyes. On the cover is written in Enlish "Dead shall perish and return". He recites the first page, and the whole room begins to spin. When it stops spinning he realizes that the once nerdy college kid is now a huge buff guy wearing a lettermen jacket. His hair is gone and he has muscles. True Muscles. Jay decides to go outside, but is trapped inside his room. The door will not budge when he tries to open it. He grabs the chair and throws it at the door. A female voice begins to come out from the computer, "Do not be alarmed Jay, you are right where you need to be. It is my job to ensure you are comfortable!"

hey would you like to do a male x monster but the monster's dominant or could be the other way around.

i could do a dominant one i'm just one of the nicer master's when im not biting and slamming into you

would you be interested in a kinky doctor/sexy nurse pairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom