Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request's (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty_Submissive

Meteorite
Plots

Naughty Teacher!
- Your Character = Teacher
- My Character = Student
YC is a young teacher that has been teaching at a local highschool for a while. MC is a new transfer who YC has kept his eyes on ever since she's transferred. Deciding to take chances YC seduces my character into a dangerous relationship of Sex during class, after school, before school, lunch, etc. A whole year of dangerous and naughty sex acts go buy and it's time for MC to graduate. YC doesn't ever consider a real relationship between them although it's there treating it as friends with benefits. But upon graduation MC insists that they keep seeing each other. Will YC catch the hint? Or be to oblivious?

Alien
This is more like beastality I guess? I was thinking xenomorph type aliens and maybe a mixture. Like a human queen possibly, egg laying would definitely be a kink. And I want it to be romantic ... If that's even humanely possible. So erotic and romantic with xenomorphs ... Hmm that's a toughie but if you have any other ideas to add pm me and we'll discuss a plot. This would also be a PWP plot.

Naughty_Submissive said:
Plots

Naughty Teacher!
- Your Character = Teacher
- My Character = Student
YC is a young teacher that has been teaching at a local highschool for a while. MC is a new transfer who YC has kept his eyes on ever since she's transferred. Deciding to take chances YC seduces my character into a dangerous relationship of Sex during class, after school, before school, lunch, etc. A whole year of dangerous and naughty sex acts go buy and it's time for MC to graduate. YC doesn't ever consider a real relationship between them although it's there treating it as friends with benefits. But upon graduation MC insists that they keep seeing each other. Will YC catch the hint? Or be to oblivious?

Alien
This is more like beastality I guess? I was thinking xenomorph type aliens and maybe a mixture. Like a human queen possibly, egg laying would definitely be a kink. And I want it to be romantic ... If that's even humanely possible. So erotic and romantic with xenomorphs ... Hmm that's a toughie but if you have any other ideas to add pm me and we'll discuss a plot. This would also be a PWP plot.

Fandoms
Right now I'm really craving Byakuya x Rukia it would be incestuous. Also can we try to be in character too ? One of my main pet peeves is OOC ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom