Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take it out on me... in the UK. (MF / Mf / Ff / ff)

Cinder Rose

Planetoid
I am no longer available for RP. Thank you for all the fun I have shared with people. I cannot respond to messages.

Hi,

I'm a chronic submissive and open to a wide range of scenarios. Suggestions and requests are very welcome. You can destroy me if you want. You can turn me into something else. You can be kind to me or as cruel as you want. You can be affectionate or you can be brutal. Just please, take away my choice.

I'm looking for a male or a female (preference is male). I actually don't care what you are in real life. i have very few limits.

I don't like poo and nor should you. i don't like gore because it can pull me out of the mood with yuckiness, but i'm alright with violence - just not blood. Younger guys for an older woman is a strong turn off. Cheating is a mild turn-off. Those are the main things.

I am willing to play celebrities or other characters if i know who they are or you can describe them to me. Just ask.

I am in the UK, so time difference can be a bit tricky sometimes. I'm usually on my evenings and weekends my time. I play on Discord and there's a link in my profile. I almost always play in First Person.

I'll post a few sample ideas soon.

Rose. xx

p.s. just adding this - i don't like epic three hour sessions. quick and satisfying ones are fine. ;) xx

Back
Top Bottom