Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take it out on me... in the UK. (MF / Mf / Ff / ff)

Cinder Rose

Planetoid
I am no longer available for RP. Thank you for all the fun I have shared with people. I cannot respond to messages.

Hi,

I'm a chronic submissive and open to a wide range of scenarios. Suggestions and requests are very welcome. You can destroy me if you want. You can turn me into something else. You can be kind to me or as cruel as you want. You can be affectionate or you can be brutal. Just please, take away my choice.

I'm looking for a male or a female (preference is male). I actually don't care what you are in real life. i have very few limits.

I don't like poo and nor should you. i don't like gore because it can pull me out of the mood with yuckiness, but i'm alright with violence - just not blood. Younger guys for an older woman is a strong turn off. Cheating is a mild turn-off. Those are the main things.

I am willing to play celebrities or other characters if i know who they are or you can describe them to me. Just ask.

I am in the UK, so time difference can be a bit tricky sometimes. I'm usually on my evenings and weekends my time. I play on Discord and there's a link in my profile. I almost always play in First Person.

I'll post a few sample ideas soon.

Rose. xx

p.s. just adding this - i don't like epic three hour sessions. quick and satisfying ones are fine. ;) xx

RE: Take it out on me... in the UK.

so here are a few ideas i have. but I'm open to your own suggestions. i'm very flexible.

• Power reversal
    In this, i'm a boss or other authortity figure (even a female gang leader or similar if you want to get a bit less realistic) who ends up trapped or helpless when you come across her and decide to take full revenge. Or maybe you just take the initiative and get your revenge some other way. But the important thing is that you completely put me in your power against my will and use me and abuse me however you want. Probably i'll be tied up or chained down or similar, but it's up to you. No blackmail - has to be forceful.
  • Traveller girl
    In this, i'm owned by a traveller - i.e. someone who lives in a caravan or motorhome and travels from place to place. i could be a girl picked up along the way, a younger relative or something else. my owner rents me out to men in the towns and cities he visits to make money, usually finding willing payers. you could be either a customer or my owner. i'll usually be kept chained up, even sometimes outside to a post if it's somewhere no-one will see. i've been beaten down into accepting my role.
  • subway submissive.
    in this, i am travelling on the underground, either when it is very busy and everyone is packed tightly together, or when it is late and the carriages are almost empty. you stand close behind me and start groping me. just a little at first. i am shocked and too afraid to object, so you get bolder. when i get off, you follow me and continue to grope me as i walk, at traffic lights, eventually. i am too scared to do anything and soon you lead me somewhere unpleasant and take it further.
  • date that goes wrong
    i am on a blind date with someone. we've had a bad evening, i don't like you - maybe i think your're too overweight or something. but as we leave, you either physically overpower me or you drug my last drink. you bundle me off to your home and overpower me.
  • boyfriend needs money
    this one probably needs to be two or three parter. in the first part, my boyfriend, who i probably haven't been seeing long, starts abusing me. maybe when drunk or just angry. i take it and accept it. in the next one, he agrees to let his friend sleep with me, maybe for money. by the third one, he is actually selling my services to a stranger, maybe an older, less attractive man. he makes me comply with his friend and the stranger and do what they tell me.
  • Long-term prisoner
    this one starts off with my already captured. perhaps for months. by this point i'm almost entirely broken. this is just pure abuse and sexual use. perhaps by this point, i'm partially trained and made to serve. or made to want to serve. straight and to the point.
  • Outpatient
    I was in an accident. Either I couldn't be ID'd or I had no close relatives. i was in a coma for some time, long enough that any friends i had stopped visiting. you are the doctor or other male hospital worker who looks after me during my coma. either after i come around, or before, you fake the relevant forms and take me home to keep me. this can be abusive or kind or somewhere in between. but however it is, your intention is to make me dependent on you. i stole this idea from someone else. ;) in the original idea, i was a quadruple amputee. we can do that as well if you like. or not.
  • Runaway.
    I've run away from home or foster care and get out of my depth. You find me taking shelter for the night in your garden / conservatory. Anything can happen from kindly taking me in and growing affection to abuse and enslavement. Whatever you like. So long as I'm the submissive party.

More bizarre, fantasy stuff. I recently discovered these fetishes and would be willing to play any of these:

• Bimbofication.
    I'm an intelligent woman, you inject me with some new drug that drives my sexual urges through the roof. I become overly obsessed with pleasing men, attracting men, and am constantly too distracted by thoughts of sex to really focus on anything much any more. I become ditzy, horny and slutty.
  • Dollification.
    Either through an injection, a machine you place me in or some other means, you render me an animate object (or inannimate if you prefer). In any case, I become a perfect sexual object, with no mind, no personality - essentially a complete, warm, sex doll.
  • Stupdification.
    Through some means - drugs, a machine, a ray of some sort, you begin lowering my intelligence. I begin forgetting words, finding it harder to think. You can take me as low as you like. And of course as I am brain-drained, you are there to take full, sexual advantage of me.

or if you have your own ideas, i'm receptive. I'm really open to ideas.

xx

i am still looking for partners and still willing to try your own suggestions as well as these ideas.

one more idea which i have shamelessly stolen from another poster is that i am a young runaway, who is taken in by someone who appears kindly, but has ulterior motives, ultimately leading me to be what they want and keeping me there either as a physical prisoner or through psychological dependence.

happy rp'ing.

rose xx

Cinder Rose said:
still interested in these. xx

a small nudge to keep people aware of this. am still open to approaches. ;)

rose xx

I like your "date goes wrong" idea. I drug your last drink. You wake up, perhaps tied up in a bed in an unfamiliar place, or something, and get abused sexually.

SG1990 said:
I like your "date goes wrong" idea. I drug your last drink. You wake up, perhaps tied up in a bed in an unfamiliar place, or something, and get abused sexually.

could we rp that the date is on a Sunday night? that way i also get out of facing work first thing on a monday morning and my fantasy then becomes perfect! :)

say 'hi' on YIM and we can do it. cinder_red_rose@yahoo.co.uk

rose xx

i'm still available and interested for these or your own ideas.

Hey how about one where you hate cum but I make you take mine after a bad date.

I like your long term prisoner idea and have IMed you on BMR and YIM
Owning

Back
Top Bottom