Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Not So Secret Diary

I'm horrible right?

• Yes your an idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah ...

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Naughty_Submissive

Meteorite
DIARY

Well looks like this is my first post on this site huh? Well I really suck with introductions but that stuff is gonna be saved for my introduction under the introductions section. So off to my first diary entry!

Dear Diary,
I'm a horrible idiot. I broke up a recent relationship because I could name so many reasons we weren't working out. First off, I got together with the man as a fling. Yeah I know I'm horrible I've already slapped my self for it. But it honestly was a one sided relationship when we started. I guess I felt guilty so I tried to return the feelings but, that wasn't happening no matter how hard I tried. So I broke it off.

Here's the worse part

Days later ... I miss the man. Yes slap me if you will. The man who I didn't even like who I broke it off with! Wtf is my problem. I'm mentally flipping tables and slamming my head into a wall. I refuse to get back together with him though I'm not the type of girl to beak up and get back together over ten times before breaking up for real. No I just don't roll like that.

yes I'm a monster,
Naughty Submissive​

Back
Top Bottom