Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eartia: A New World - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. Though the native people won't be as intelligent as us, some will be friendly and some will be hostile. And they'll be pretty different from us, but I think you'll all like them.

Sure, if he can. Just be warned that though they may be smaller, they are bit stronger than us, being native to this planet. But over time we'll become as strong as them, will just take a while.

Hmm. I was actually thinking of having monkey-like creatures with feline or rodent features. lol. So you can create one if you wish. :)

PYJACKS!!!!!!

mass_effect__pyjack_by_i_thegeek-d59w5w2.png

Nice! I was picturing pretty much the same thing except with different color fur and more fluffy. lol.

Pyjacks act exactly like youd expect skittering, chriping adorable monkey things that steal food and ammunition and valuables whenever they feel like it. You can even blow them up and feed them to your varren to make them love you. :3

Get your own LD >_> I'm taming my own monkey minion. Sabine is pretty decent though xD

This model is so cuuuuuuuuuuute and also badass looking.

PROLEMURIS+1.jpg

Prolemuris_Profil.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

*Pouts*

So not fair!

NOTE: I also got my post up.... i guess we'll finally get outside now lol... Oh I and I implied a friendship between Frankie and Alice, they are very excitable and upbeat so it seemed a given. I hope you don't mind DA. =}

I was trying to wait for Snake to post before going again, at least I felt it was fair, that way no one was left out. But that is just my humble and silly thought on it lol.

ACK!!!! Firstly, for some weird reason, I'd thought I'd posted... so my bad there. Secondly, I think I'm needing a break from groups. My muse is just pulling me in other directions at this time and I'd REALLLLLLLLLLY hate to hold people up indefinitely. However, that's not to say I wouldn't like to revisit later because I would. I think this story is quite awesome and I adore the characters quite a lot. But, for now, I need to do what I need to do or else suffer from writer's block and/or forced posts. So, I do apologize for that and I also apologize for holding anyone up. I hadn't realized and feel badly for that. Anyway, for now, I'm going to have to take a muse-break and revisit at a later time. Once again, I sooo apologize for my delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom